Sora was alone in this room of nothing but darkness. "Where am I?" He sat up and looked around. "How did I get here?" A drop of blood from the sky fell on his nose. "This is blood!" He smelt the air. "This place reacs of bloood!!" He covered his nose so he wouldn't smell the awfull smell of blood. A drop of blood fell to the floor. "It's raining blood!!!" He took off his coat and covered his head so he wouldn't get covered in blood.
He heared the sound of crying. "Huh? who's there!?!" Goofy and Donald came out of the shadows. "Sora how could you let us down so badly?" Donald asked. "What do you mean? You standing right here in front of me" Sora walked over to Goofy and Donald to stand by them but when he went to them he went right threw them. "What the heck!?!" "That's what we tried to tell you Sora" Donald said. "When you left the Heartless killed us while you ran away" "I didn't run away I wasn't even fighting!" Goofy and Donald's eyes became red and they looked angery. "You did this to us Sora and now you going to pay!" Donald said.
Sora turned around to flee but King Micky was there. "Now now Sora don't you think that you've runned enough? after running away leaving your friends to die" "I didn't run away!!" He went to pull out his KeyBlade but it wasn't there. "My Keyblades gone!!" Heartlesses began to circle around Sora. "No no no!!!" The heartlesses came closer and closer to Sora. Finaly Sora screemed and everything was black.
Sora woke up panting. "Oh good it was just a dream" He said in reliefe. "Yes but it was just the begining" Goofy said. "I had a nightmare also" Donald said.
A fingure was in the dark corner of the room. "I know there Nightmare" Said the woman. "Good now the relm of Nightmares shall begin"
__________________________________________________ _______________
So what do you think? I hope you like it ^_^