AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Life without anime - challenge to anime addicts

Junior Member Snouman88 can only hope to improve Snouman88's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2006 06:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Life without anime - challenge to anime addicts

Are you an anime addict? Have you ever tried to live few weeks without watching anime?

Well I am a huge anime addict and I tried to live few weeks without watching anime at all. The few first days were ok. After a week I found it wery temptating to watch an anime episode. Somehow I managed to keep my fingers out of keyboard by doing something else. But as the time passed I got a grater desire to watch anime. Finally after 2 weeks I was free to do whatever I wanted - to watch anime.

If you are an anime addict, I challenge you to live few weeks witout anime. You will have much more freetime and you can do "different" things. Tell about your experiences

[[sweeter than sugar]] hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Panda Violin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2012 08:42 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Me and my two sisies are all anime-addicts. My older sis didn't join here yet. But she wants if she gets some time. While my twin sis and I are here. I have an expierience like that and her it goes:

One day, me and my twin sis planned and doing something fun. (We were still Grade 2 here) So, we planned on doing a game we call "banana split" This is how you play:
    *first place your feet one the floor facing your opponents toes. Place one foot in front and the other behind. (I don't care if you don't understand. Anyway this is not the topic)
    *then you both do papers, scisors, rock. Whoever loses will do this:
    - The winner will place his/her front foot behind the other so the loser will have to place his feet wider because it is in the rules that one of your foot must stay in the same place and the other must touch the winners toes.
    * Do this again and again then you will find that the loser is already having a hard time to reach the winners toes. (He/she is already spliting) If the loser can't reach the other players toes then he loses the game.

Before playing we decided that the loser will have to do three tasks for the winner. After the game, I found out that I lost and what were those three?

1. No computer or Internet.-At that time she even hid my laptop somehwere and placed a password in our public computer. (That means any member of the family can use it) told everyone except me about it.-

2. I must wash the dishes for one whole week as well as cleaning the bedrooms. - Because my work is to clean the rooms and hers is to wash the dishes. But that week, she had a free time-

3. And last but not the least. No anime - It means I'm not allowed to read any manga, watch anime episodes nor can I watch our DVDs. She hid all my manga, hid our DVDs and while she was watching she covered the whole Sala with 5 layers of Black Clothe.
    Teh bad part is that thing is for 5 whole weeks.

Oh, I remember that bad time. I'll never want to do it again. Well, that's my expirience!
    Set made by GoodyLucky. Fans are in my Journal. Thank you so much!

Junior Member Snouman88 can only hope to improve Snouman88's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2006 06:12 PM
    Threads

Nice to see that there is atleast one similar soul in this word ^^

Vividly Crazy .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2010 08:28 AM
    I'm telling you Souhi, Nessie is a tourist gag! ;___; Scotland :3
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

tried...didnt succeed...so i gave up, and put shaman king on.
    Sig by Me :3

[ :: Gan, Lettuce and .Alu..
    Corrupting the Masses since 2006 :: ]
    17.09.07 - Yaoi Day

Souhi - Largest Achievement Known to Man:
    Getting .Alu to watch Naruto

:.: Cold As Ice :.: Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 10:00 PM
    Threads

Well when I took a trip to Egypt I didn't really have a choice. There were lots of things to distract me though so it was probably easier than it was for most people. Well duh, I was in a pyramid for most of the days so how would I be able to watch anime in there!!
    Even though I brought some of my manga books I didn't even read them

kinky keya Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2010 02:56 PM
    Threads

me record is more than 3 months with out anime or manga..^^
    "sayonara..."
    who am i a fan of ?look in my journal!!

are you a fan of me??

Legendry SUPER SAIYAN FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2009 12:29 PM
    i live in india,nasik that is in maharashtra
    Threads

anime is my life . I CANT Alive without it not even one day.

Member Sobzob is infamous around these parts Sobzob is infamous around these parts Sobzob is infamous around these parts Sobzob is infamous around these parts Sobzob is infamous around these parts Sobzob is infamous around these parts Sobzob is infamous around these parts Sobzob is infamous around these parts Sobzob is infamous around these parts Sobzob is infamous around these parts Sobzob is infamous around these parts Sobzob's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2006 08:14 AM
    Threads

Hmm when I was small I survived without it since I didn't know what it was ^^ But for now, my record is 2 weeks... Or not even that, 1 and a half week. That killed me! I was after in a few animes I like freaked out and thought I would die and never return to life. IT's something impossible for me! A life without anime would be the same as a life without friends XD!

Gurugu Mawaru..... shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2007 11:13 AM
    Threads

i seems a little hard but i should give it a try if you can do it why cant i ?^_~.
    P.S. actually i did try the longest was 0.02 seconds -_- thats why i'm going to try again.
    Fan of
    Signature by me^^
    Yay its happy land look>>>*follows the yellow brick road*

:.: Cold As Ice :.: Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 10:00 PM
    Threads

i seems a little hard but i should give it a try if you can do it why cant i ?^_~.
    P.S. actually i did try the longest was 0.02 seconds -_- thats why i'm going to try again.
    You should find something else to distract you. If you can find a book to read (a long one that will take you quite awhile) it will probably be ALLOT easier.

Addicted to Capernicus! Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 05:56 PM
    Threads

It's impossible for me
    I tried... I failed.
    actually I think i lasted two hours! and then I started drawing, which led to watching and before I knew it the little try was over...

Souhi's beloved fangirl *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 11:59 AM
    Threads

Pretty self-explainitory.......

Taking away anime would be like taking away the air I breathe....I'd die both ways.
    ~Thanks, Souhi! I heart it!~

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle

as with everything i love, i know how and when to let go.

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

A Work In Progress _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2007 06:08 AM
    Threads

If you are an anime addict, I challenge you to live few weeks witout anime. You will have much more freetime and you can do "different" things. Tell about your experiences.
    Yes! I have tried this! During that time, I have put all my efforts into story writing.

I write good fanfiction. XD

No, but seriously, because of extremely bad dubbing, I only get to watch about 8 episodes of subbed anime a week. 1 disc, 8 episodes, one all-nighter. Can't get much better than that. ^^

Seiko's Ramen Boy! © Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2009 09:43 PM
    Threads

yea, one of the most challenging things i've ever lived through lol.
    . _ . - ` スタイル° -- Chaux Aka Inu

A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream..

Member Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover is infamous around these parts Naru Lover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2006 01:53 AM
    Threads

.....working on it been goin on for a long time now. *shivers and twitches*....*stares at watch oh my god its been almost an hour....save me.....*holds dvd in hand*...noooo i cant stop it

Member Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar is a splendid one to behold Exarion Sekura Ishtar's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2009 04:33 PM
    Threads

I don't really watch anime anymore......except on the weelends, that is, lol.

I usually just draw manga.
    ~*Link likes Dark Link!*~

If ya have MySpace and/or Facebook and wanna talk about awesome anime, add me! ^_^
    Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/linkofhyrule23
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=27329784968&ref=share#/LinkTheHeroOfTime?ref=profile

Robot Inflicted ~Riku~ is on a distinguished road ~Riku~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2006 07:24 PM
    Threads

I once went five in a half months without anime, well mostly cuz' I got in
    trouble for kicking some girls' face into the walk and back handing some
    boy for stiping on my face. Anyway, I still wasn't as bored as I thought I
    would be cuz' I still had my drawing, writing and training to keep me
    distracted.

Sephiroth- Watashi wa o mou da ni wa nadanisa.

If wish to know what it say just ask
    or simply watch the movie.

Sig was made by Aisu. Thanks Aisu!

Senior Member Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2009 09:46 AM
    Threads

I wont live without anime, its my reason to live.

Member DustinRobinson is infamous around these parts DustinRobinson is infamous around these parts DustinRobinson is infamous around these parts DustinRobinson is infamous around these parts DustinRobinson is infamous around these parts DustinRobinson is infamous around these parts DustinRobinson is infamous around these parts DustinRobinson is infamous around these parts DustinRobinson is infamous around these parts DustinRobinson is infamous around these parts DustinRobinson is infamous around these parts DustinRobinson's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2008 12:27 AM
    Threads

I would not even think of that because I would kill my-self because theirs no meaning to live to me with no anime!!!!
    I will soon become Hokage and you better believe it!

[K_K]'z Death Plague iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2006 12:22 PM
    Threads

Hmm life with out anime sould not be impossible for me but just extremely dull.
    What do I do most of the time when i am bored? Mostly i whatch anime so if there was none i would just be a lot more bored.
    join my forums, its about anime and gaming
    http://s12.************.com/Gamingforum
    lalala laaaaa la lalala laaaaaa la
    if u kno wut song this is from.....u got problems

why you dont take drugs....

my family
    sister: hieiwifeforever
    brother: Xieshunnuan
    brother: philmaster628
    younger brother:_inuyasha_
    sister:Ayame Sohma
    mistress: Animeglobe
    Uncle:Armageddon
    brother:anime OG

Mada Mada Dane yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2007 09:36 PM
    Threads

I have once..I had to go to my cousin's house which is a 5 hour drive..when I got there it was just boring!!..it was okay until I started drawing..but now all I draw is anime..^^'..
    [Awesome set made by Blackdragon15]
    Are you a fan?------>

[[sweeter than sugar]] hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Panda Violin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2012 08:42 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Hmmm......

Quote Originally Posted by Snouman88
    Nice to see that there is atleast one similar soul in this word ^^
    Not at all! THere are lots of people here in my neighborhood just the same as you as well as the no. of people here in AF!
    Set made by GoodyLucky. Fans are in my Journal. Thank you so much!

Senior Member X~Kuchiki_Byakuya~X has a spectacular aura about X~Kuchiki_Byakuya~X has a spectacular aura about X~Kuchiki_Byakuya~X's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2006 03:14 PM
    Threads

My maximun was 3 weeks without watching Bleach. i got so mad because I couldn't find Episode 58! Soooo... I stopped 3 weeks until I found ti and continued watching again. It was boring without watching Bleach... Sooo scary... The bad part was that I forgot like half the captain's names!

Senior Member bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2013 08:48 PM
    Threads

I onces had to give up anime for about a month. I when to Armania and Ukrain so I didn't have a choice. I have never tryed to live without anime though. Ohh, I read the Naruto manga books 1-6(those where all the Naruto manga available at that time) about 6 times on the Armania and Ukrain trip. I dont now if you would consider it the same as TV anime.

Closed Thread

Thread Information