AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Whispers' Gallery Of Pictures

Like a boss! tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2012 08:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Here you go. ^_^ Enjoy.
    Just a couple quotes here that amuse me:

'Have you seen my feet, my investigatin' feet?!'
    --The Cat ~Red Dwarf~

'I'm the world's happiest tool.'
    --Reese ~Malcom in the Middle

'And remember: Tuesday is Soylent Green day.'
    --Soylent Green

'The bread is delicious.'
    --Medal of Honor

~~Tivian Talous~~

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Nifty. :D Danke.

OK HERE IT COMES.
    In order of newest to oldest :O

This is for an art trade, her RP character in a Harry Potter fan-thread called "Hogwarts Under Siege"; i had half a mind to draw her in a quidditch pitch, but dumped that idea and just went for a much more blah thing. I WAS gonna use an image background like she did for my pic, but i couldn't find any hogwarts pictures that suited it or were NOT set in nighttime. So a quickly-thrown-together BG it is!

I know she looks like she&#39;s floating, but i don&#39;t really know how to fix it o_o; I didn&#39;t have the heart to cut it off at the feet because i worked too hard on getting those freakin&#39; shoes right anyway >_< and it&#39;s one in the morning and i was planning to go to bed at 8...i don&#39;t have the patience to work on this anymore, not at the moment ;_; bah, excuses...

I didn&#39;t draw her with her robes on because i just didn&#39;t like it :&#092; and it wouldn&#39;t look good. Soo...jah.

Hope i got all the colors right, i lost the info on Liana

Took me about...5 hours? =/

...god, that bg sucks. o_o

http://www.deviantart.com/view/9596584/

http://www.deviantart.com/view/9596686/

I have nothing to say that wasn&#39;t already said.

I did not draw the lineart, Persephohi did. Bwaha, I WISH I could draw something like this ^_^

Done entirely with Prismacolor markers and colored pencil...although I think i should not have used the colored pencils [&#39;cept for on her skin]

the scanner does not do the colors justice.

The original lineart:
    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/3086524/
    since there wasn&#39;t a total lot of detail in her hair, i had to just go with it...came out nice nonetheless, noo? =D

Did I mention I <3 Prisma color pencils?

lineart. [some edits made in photoshop - i scanned it, edited, then printed out]

This actually came out different from what i originally intended, but i liked how it was going so i went with it. If you see something by me similar to this, it&#39;s cause i&#39;m trying to make what i wanted in the first place.

PIRATES O:<
    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/8669428/

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/8669277/

>_>

<_<

^_^
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Like a boss! tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think you do fantastic work and you color wonderfully. ^_^ Great job, keep the pictures coming.

--The Cat ~Red Dwarf~

--Soylent Green

--Medal of Honor

~~Tivian Talous~~

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

glad to hear you like it n_n

I proudly present to you, the current Sir Hellsing and Master of the &#39;Monster&#39;, A member of the Royal Protestant Knights -

Integral.

Although I think I made her too girly ^^

Hellsing has slowly but steadily become my favorite manga n_n it&#39;s bloody brilliant. *sigh* I love it ^_^ I wanna see the series sooo much...i heard some clips from the English dub, and her voice is so awesome and deep *G* Too bad I can&#39;t read Japanese, &#39;cause then I&#39;d know what was going on in Brazil with the Nazis.

100% ballpoint pen [no sketching with a pencil beforehand, just drawn straight] with the exception of her right hand, which was fixed in photoshop [cleaned up is more like it.]

yeah, someone already pointed out that I drew the gun incorrectly [pistols re-load differently than illustrated here] ^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I like it.

I have the anime..its very good. One of the only ones that I love to actually watch in English as the voice acting for the English dub is fantastic. I have four of the manga of it too.

You did make her a little too girly I think but you still pulled it off. ^_^;; And yeah...they load...um..a clip from the bottom I believe. If you could only shift that thumb and have her balancing the bullet or something. O_o; *shrug*

--The Cat ~Red Dwarf~

--Soylent Green

--Medal of Honor

~~Tivian Talous~~

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah, they do ^_^;; this is a pistol, and pistols load in the hand-part...semi-automatics :o

and 4?&#33; I&#39;m jealous ;_; I&#39;ll have to wait until Sept. 22 when Vol. 4 is published in English by Dark Horse. Oh the agony&#33;&#33;

Gil
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

LOL yes&#33; Can&#39;t understand a word of them though :3 all in japanese..so I look at the pretty pictures. Picked them up at an anime convention.

--The Cat ~Red Dwarf~

--Soylent Green

--Medal of Honor

~~Tivian Talous~~

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Now that&#39;s we&#39;ve given Integra a proper introduction, it&#39;s time for her weapon.

Some how or another, a vampire came under the control of Hellsing, and tests are said to be performed on him...making him invincible. Can he be destroyed? We&#39;ll see. This one has incredible powers, an odd magic that twists himself into hounds of hell as he summons his familiar to kill those who oppose him that actually stand a chance against him...

but no, no one stands a chance, really. Just when they give him a little challenge and a little fun.

Now without further adeu, I present to you -

Alucard.

HOO DOGGY [haha], this was fun ^_^

the edges weren&#39;t scanned because, even though the surface and the paper are the same size, the scanner did not pick up the edges O_o; but you get the idea.

If you have not yet noticed, I cannot draw animals. At all. So i used reference from the manga and it didn&#39;t take me long to figure out XD but those teeth are gonna be a pain in the arse.

Done on Bristol board I got today at Fred Meyer while getting my notebooks for school.

I&#39;m a little scared to paint it...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sorry for the double post ^_^&#39;

I got lazy and didn&#39;t finish roughing it out, but it should look like this. Thoughts/advice?

If I finish on time, i may enter it into our contest.

Freakishly Annoying Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2005 10:16 PM
    Threads

wow ur good :^_^:
    do u take lessons?

Bazooka Tooth Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 08:08 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Lessons at being good?
    Nay.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Originally posted by Ordo Malleus Inquisitor@Sep 9 2004, 02:18 PM
    Lessons at being good?
    O_o

no, I don&#39;t take art classes. With the exception of one art class for my freshman year and a few things in junior high, I&#39;m entirely self-taught. ^_^

Freakishly Annoying Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2005 10:16 PM
    Threads

cool
    r u working on a new pic?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^_^; no, but I will be soon. No worries, it will be posted.

current progress. Messed up Alucard&#39;s pupil. Outline dogs&#39; mouth and teeth with 005 micron pen as well as Alucard&#39;s teeth; large dog in lower-left corner done with slightly thicker pen of same brand.

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 10:16 AM
    Threads

I can&#39;t wait to see the finished product of the Alucard picture. *loves on Alu some more* <3

Why do I keep posting comments to the Alucard picture when it&#39;s way late at night/early morning and I&#39;m unable to think of something actually helpful to say?...... Ah well...it looks lovely from what I can tell. Which is why I&#39;m anxious to see the end product.

Now I go sleep... *falls over dead*

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i need to finish that painting...o_O

in the meantime, you guys get a special sneak preview It&#39;s a Halloween present i&#39;ve planned for awhile and decided to start on today &#39;cos...I was bored. I didn&#39;t bother to finish shading, though, because i got lazy XD This pic will be digitaly colored, anyway...maybe digitally lineart-ed, too >_>

ANYWAYZ.

crits wanted ^_^; Give me any suggestions you have.

Bazooka Tooth Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 08:08 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

very nice..but maybe if some tentacles or something came out of that big bowl, it&#39;d be neat..
    Nay.

Gil
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

the left hand, the one that&#39;s raised up, seems a little flat...the lower part needs more dimention to it. if i see anything else you might wanna touch up i&#39;ll let you know, but that&#39;s all &#39;ve found.

--The Cat ~Red Dwarf~

--Soylent Green

--Medal of Honor

~~Tivian Talous~~

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

sorry for not posting anything for so long.

Now. Gothic Lolitas. D:

This is actually a second version of this...I did some colors with RoseArt pencils, but I didn&#39;t like how that came out, so I colored over that with Prismacolor markers an pencils ^_^ The lighter parts of her dress were made with a white Prisma pencil then blended with the colorless blender.

for anyone curious, here&#39;s the old version. I prefer the darker colors.

my scanner totally ruined this one.

it somehow succeeded in making her sleeves LIGHT and BRIGHT when they are dark. :O_o:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2004 09:50 AM
    Threads

ohayou&#33;your drawings are awesom.love the oictures.keep up the good work and I feel sorry for you about the scanner.

And so is Tomarrow TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2007 07:02 AM
    Threads

hey whispers, what medium did you use to colour your second picture (form the top) it looks like an interesting medium to use.

So fill me up to the brim...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

On the girl I used Prisma color pencils and markers [you should be able to tell where the pencil is]; and the surroundings was done by dipping a brush into an inkwell and just splattering. :^_^:

edit* Oh, but the lighter parts of it were made by either dipping the tip of the brush in ink then in water or then in a cleaning solution for pens.

Ark_Angel67 Rena6793 is on a distinguished road Rena6793's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2005 09:01 AM
    Threads

gosh whispers your good!Im not good with the gide lines...i have a manga book to help me with them, tho its probably colecting dust somewere in storage *moved, living in rental house 4 a year!*

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

WEEE!

A collab between me and my friend Sarah ^_^ Just wanted to share.

Sarah's character Hikaru [girl on the witch] and her overgrown wingless bat [the thing hanging on the O and W XD] and my character Ceara [as little girl ^^]
    Sarah did her characters and the title [and all the things floating around it]; I did my character and the pumpkin.

Oh, inked with my Sakura Micron pens.

Closed Thread

Thread Information