AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New here as well

Hallo everyone! ^_^ Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 10:22 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: thornwillow Steam ID: thornwillow

Default New here as well

Hi there everyone. This is probably the best forum I have ever joined! The RPG system is amazing with the character upgrades that is synonymous with how much you post. First off, one would think that people would spam the forums to level characters, but you guys seem to keep a tight rein on that, I like that a lot.

Also, people say "PM me!" Does anyone mind telling me exactly what that means? I guess I could of read a help page or something, but I like it when people answer questions, you learn more. heh. Well I do look forward to talking to all of you and contributing to the forums.

And once I get more into the RPG thing, I'd like to join someone's clan, so if you're looking for members. I'm pretty active! Heh.

Hikikomori Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 08:59 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 15463346

welcome have fun and here is a cookie
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four People is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

Sig made byMaruDashi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeromashi View Post
    I belive its spelt Ninja not Nija. I suggest you change that. Other then that they are great.

Hallo everyone! ^_^ Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Seems like you're giving everyone cookie, so I'll take it. Must be good cookies, everyone enjoys them. heh. Thanks for the welcome

[K_K]'z Death Plague iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2006 12:22 PM
    Threads

hey there welcome to AF
    pm me if you wanna be freinds or just talk
    join my forums, its about anime and gaming
    http://s12.************.com/Gamingforum
    lalala laaaaa la lalala laaaaaa la
    if u kno wut song this is from.....u got problems

why you dont take drugs....

my family
    sister: hieiwifeforever
    brother: Xieshunnuan
    brother: philmaster628
    younger brother:_inuyasha_
    sister:Ayame Sohma
    mistress: Animeglobe
    Uncle:Armageddon
    brother:anime OG

The Silent Ninja DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 01:02 PM
    Threads

"Pm" means to send a private message. You're the first person who ever asked and I'm happy to answer. Well, welcom to the forum, and I hope you have a good time. If you ever want to talk, just pm me.
    Don't let the darkness swallow you, but you shouldn't let the light blind you either.

made by thornwillow.

By Sailor Lunar Eclipse
    Family: In journal

Senior Member Donye is infamous around these parts Donye is infamous around these parts Donye is infamous around these parts Donye is infamous around these parts Donye is infamous around these parts Donye is infamous around these parts Donye is infamous around these parts Donye is infamous around these parts Donye is infamous around these parts Donye is infamous around these parts Donye is infamous around these parts Donye's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2007 11:21 AM
    Threads

Hi. Welcome to the forum. Have fun and contact me if you need anything. A Pm is alright.
    I'm ready for anyone.

Senior Member nobody is a jewel in the rough nobody is a jewel in the rough nobody is a jewel in the rough nobody is a jewel in the rough nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2006 06:15 PM
    Threads

yup yup! pm means private message. ^-^ and...
    I have come to welcome you thornwillow! Welcome!!!
    Hope you enjoy the place! though seems you already are.

Well see ya... and remember.......nobody was here.......<_<.....
    vacant mind...

Member LegendaryAngelWings is on a distinguished road LegendaryAngelWings's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2006 08:20 PM
    Threads

Welcome!

PKK battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry's Avatar
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2007 04:51 AM
    Threads

hey thornwillow,
    welcome and enjoy your time here
    want another friend/family member just private message me
    see ya

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*bows and hands you a blanket* Hello, and welcome to animeforum. If you are in need of help, advice, tips, or a friend, I'll be glad to do what I can. Watch out for cannibals, and blanket thieves. I'd chat more, but I have more new members to greet, TTYL.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Loved by None -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 09:03 PM
    Threads

Exclamation

Hello and welcome to Anime Forum thornwillow!

^_^
    "Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble."

Banned Forum / Chat ask is infamous around these parts ask is infamous around these parts ask is infamous around these parts ask is infamous around these parts ask is infamous around these parts ask is infamous around these parts ask is infamous around these parts ask is infamous around these parts ask is infamous around these parts ask is infamous around these parts ask is infamous around these parts ask's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2007 03:04 PM
    Threads

thornwillow if you need eneything just ask me seens they do call me ask

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Aw! Thank you everyone for the welcoming messages. You all are so very nice. ^^; It's great to meet such nice people, and the added bonus -- we're all anime lovers! Woo! Heh ... thanks again guys and I like all the presents.

I'm still waiting for that one members who greets all new members with a smile and some pocky. lol ... y'know how some people can get.

Make Wallpapers or Sigs? Check Out My Images

Horror.With.A.Heart.Beat Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara has a reputation beyond repute Akara's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2007 01:12 AM
    Threads

Welcome to the forums, I do hope you enjoy, I'm sorry this welcome will be so short, but I'm glad you have taken the time to join. Please, PM me if you would like to chat, or just become friends. Well, enjoy! ~_^Ym;

Senior Member Deathseaker1234 is infamous around these parts Deathseaker1234 is infamous around these parts Deathseaker1234 is infamous around these parts Deathseaker1234 is infamous around these parts Deathseaker1234 is infamous around these parts Deathseaker1234 is infamous around these parts Deathseaker1234 is infamous around these parts Deathseaker1234 is infamous around these parts Deathseaker1234 is infamous around these parts Deathseaker1234 is infamous around these parts Deathseaker1234 is infamous around these parts Deathseaker1234's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2006 09:45 AM
    Threads

hi ill be your frend just add me and if you need me anytime just call and i'll be there *gives you thumbs up*
    peace

[brett out]

oh and plz good rep me and donate to me plz

http://www.supercheats.com you will like this place if you wont cheats

http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyo...am=deathseaker plz click this site its a really cool site i think you will like it injoy

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Y'know, I may just add all of you who offered! Muwahahaha ... The more friends the better right? Heh ... Maybe soon. I like meeting new people.

KUH-nuffle Bunny to you Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2013 09:29 PM
    Threads

Hajimemashite! Glad you enjoy it here. If your bored or need help, feel free to PM me! ^^

Siggeh made by me. Taking requests ATM! =3

Senior Member bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 09:03 PM
    Tell me 10 good reasons and I will tell you.
    Threads

hello
    welcome to AF
    hope you enjoy your stay
    ~thanks to thornwillow~

Senior Member -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi- has a reputation beyond repute -Kairi-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan Daggers Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2015 03:30 AM
    Threads

Pleasure to meet you thornwillow. Welcome to anime forum. Feel free to pm if you wanna talk. I'll catch you later. ^_^

"When you turn and walk away you don't hear me say."

Senior Member Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise has a reputation beyond repute Otaku Ichise's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2009 09:46 AM
    Threads

Welcome^^ and pm me if you want to be part of my family or friend^^

in a place unknown ... Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2006 07:04 AM
    When the Emptiness of the world is known,the sadness becomes deeper and deeper.
    Threads

Hello and welcome to AF thornwillow!
    I am Fei Ling.
    Call me Fei.
    I'm not much of an old member here but I enjoy replying to threads in introductions and Welcome new comers.
    If you want to be friends or just looking for some one to talk to just PM me.
    Have fun, follow the rules and enjoy your stay here at AF!

Thanx to hatoko_hinata for the beautiful sig and avi!

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Heh ... thanks for the warm welcomes everyone! Keep 'em coming! Lol. I'm still in the hunt for a clan, so if you're in one or know of a good one, PM me! I would love to join someones. It just sounds like fun.

Banned Forum / Chat ask is infamous around these parts ask is infamous around these parts ask is infamous around these parts ask is infamous around these parts ask is infamous around these parts ask is infamous around these parts ask is infamous around these parts ask is infamous around these parts ask is infamous around these parts ask is infamous around these parts ask is infamous around these parts ask's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2007 03:04 PM
    Threads

or could ask the and poi_lkj_ask he the beast information you can get

Der Übel Diktator German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2014 06:08 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: German_Sniper9

hello,
    Welcome to the Forum
    I hope you enjoy your stay

+ AH MUNNA EAT CHOO! + YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi°'s Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:36 PM
    Threads

Hiya and welcome to the AF! ^w^ Have fun and worship the rules... or else.. O___O
    Need a friend or just someone to talk too.. PM me.. =D

Send me random PM's; I like random PM's

Closed Thread

Thread Information