AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who likes the sonic games?

:.: Cold As Ice :.: Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 10:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Who likes the sonic games?

I was just wondering if anyone likes the sonic games.
    Sonic Adventure 1 and 2
    Sonic Heroes
    Shadow the Hedgehog (my fave)
    Sonic Riders
    Anyway also if you do, who are your favorite characters. These are mine
    1. Shadow
    2. Jet
    3. Espio

So, for those of you who played Sha H or SR have you noticed that the graphics change allot in the storyline? One minute they'ree REALLY REALLY GOOD then for the next clip, they are really bad.
    For the first clip in Shadow it's awsome, then for the next one the graphics are bad. OR AM I JUST GOING CRAZY!!
    Last edited by Aisu Hinate; 05-01-2006 at 02:49 AM.

Senior Member Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske is infamous around these parts Sanoske's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 01:59 PM
    Threads

all the sonic games are good. or almost all of them. they had one bad mistake and it was Sonic R.
    The further you go into the light, the longer your shadow becomes

Senior Member Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka has a reputation beyond repute Chewbaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Festive
    Gifts Mario Boo Bleach Kon Laptop
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2015 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I loved the original Sonic the Hedgehog. Everything else is cool, but nothing can beat the original. My new favorite Sonic game is Shadow the Hedgehog. It has guns. You can't beat a game with guns. Well, a great RPG can, but that's another story.

My favorite characters are Sonic, Knuckles and Shadow. The other ones can't compare.

:.: Cold As Ice :.: Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I thought Sonic Heroes was really bad. I didn't really like the platforms and some of the voices were kinda weird. But Shadow the Hedgehog is the best one. I like riding the motorcyle.

The Silent Ninja DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 01:02 PM
    Threads

I have
    Sonic Mega Cllection. Sonic Heroes. Sonic Adventure DX. Sonic Adventure Battle 2. Shadow the Hedgehog. Yes I like sonic.
    My favorite characters are: 1:Shadow. 2:Espio. 3:Sonic.
    Don't let the darkness swallow you, but you shouldn't let the light blind you either.

made by thornwillow.

By Sailor Lunar Eclipse
    Family: In journal

Banned Forum / Chat devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider is infamous around these parts devil rider's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2006 01:15 PM
    Threads

Sonic is cool but Shadow is the best.

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:10 AM
    Threads

Wink Hi

Hi there. I love all the Sonic games. I like Shadow very much to.
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I didn't know so many people liked shadow...

[K_K]'z Death Plague Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2006 09:44 AM
    Threads

Default Hello

Hello...I like lots of sonic games But I dont really like Sonic Heros but I like all the other ones ^_^
    Alone and scared
    Defenseless and cold
    Sad and forgotten
    The pain kills me
    The darkness swallows me
    Death surrounds me
    Thoughts flood through my head
    Scars up my arm
    Blood on the ground
    My heart broke
    Torn out by you
    The lies you told
    Killed me one by one
    Do you want me dead?
    To stab myself in the heart
    And take one last breath
    The tears in my eyes
    Choke me
    The knife in my hand
    Covered in my tainted blood
    I'm finally dead
    Are you happy now?

Member Venom Rayber is on a distinguished road Venom Rayber's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 06:20 PM
    Threads

I would say I'm also a fan of Sonic. Even if Game spy, spot, or IGN said they mostly sucked, I play' em....... ALOT, Sonic riders I enjoyed the most.
    I own-
    Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Sonic Heros, Sonic Battle, Sonic Advance 1,and 2 and Shadow the Hedgehog.
    Favorite char:Sonic, Shadow..... there's a list.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I would say I'm also a fan of Sonic. Even if Game spy, spot, or IGN said they mostly sucked, I play' em....... ALOT, Sonic riders I enjoyed the most.
    Yeah I would have to say that Sonic Riders has the best two player mode since Sonic Adventure 2. I really got bored of the Sonic Heroes and Shadow two player modes. The Shadow 1 player made up for it though. I love Shadow the Hedgehog, when I was reading Nintendo power I hit the roof when I herd that a game was coming out JUST about Shadow!!
    Sonic Heroes if my least favorite.

Senior Member Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2008 09:05 AM
    Threads

I do. He rocks. If he were real. I would be the one to be his partner. But I like shadow.........Hey!!! Everyone likes shadow.
    If You Want To Battle, I'm ready at anythime
    I'm out to destroy all evil.
    Follow Your Own Path.

It Will Lead You To Your Heart.

Decendent Of Fianna Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca is infamous around these parts Orca's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2013 03:47 AM
    Threads

I liked the orignal aswell, i had it for sega genesis. it is a kewl game the only problem i face with it is saving...you couldnt so the game fealy impossible. Inless you happen to leave your sega on and have the game on pause. Other than that it was realy difficult to beat.

My favorite chracters from the older game is Sonic, and with this other cartrige thingy you got KNuckles xD
    And i liked Tailes aswell. So Sonic, Knuckles, adn TAils
    "I have Negative Rep, help me on the quest to obtain 0 rep points"
    Current Rep: -1478 <--Mission Start.
    Thank You To All Supporters

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

I adored the original they were my first games. I liked the new ones too and Shadow totally rocks but I haven't and do not intend to play Sonic Riders. The idea of a bunch of Sonic characters on those board thingies just takes away from the whole point of Sonic. Sonic runs fast how does he run fast if he's on a board it's just messed up. THey've forever ruined Sonic games for me, and his spikes aren't even there it's like he has real hair!! THAT IS NOT SONIC!!

My favorite character is Knuckles.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I adored the original they were my first games. I liked the new ones too and Shadow totally rocks but I haven't and do not intend to play Sonic Riders. The idea of a bunch of Sonic characters on those board thingies just takes away from the whole point of Sonic. Sonic runs fast how does he run fast if he's on a board it's just messed up. THey've forever ruined Sonic games for me, and his spikes aren't even there it's like he has real hair!! THAT IS NOT SONIC!!

My favorite character is Knuckles.
    I didn't plan on playing sonic riders either. But I did and it was actually really good!
    Shadow rox!

Gaurdian of Angel Island Nickl has a spectacular aura about Nickl has a spectacular aura about Nickl has a spectacular aura about Nickl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2006 06:25 PM
    Threads

Knuckles and Mecha Sonic from Sonic 3 are my favorite characters! I liked Sonic 3. I did not really like Shadow game, because it took away the speed of the sonic games and replaced it with alot of lag and guns that felt like an after thought. I own it because of three reasons its a sonic game, shadow was the main character and to know about his story line. I think the best part of the whole game was the Ultimate ending! *Spoiler* You get to fight as super Shadow, always a highlight! Still I don't think it was enough to put it in my favorite game.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Knuckles and Mecha Sonic from Sonic 3 are my favorite characters! I liked Sonic 3. I did not really like Shadow game, because it took away the speed of the sonic games and replaced it with alot of lag and guns that felt like an after thought. I own it because of three reasons its a sonic game, shadow was the main character and to know about his story line. I think the best part of the whole game was the Ultimate ending! *Spoiler* You get to fight as super Shadow, always a highlight! Still I don't think it was enough to put it in my favorite game.
    I liked Shadow thet Hedgehoh because it had a pretty much dark storyline. Usually the Sonic games are happt or at least have some funny parts. I don't see that happening in Shadow the Hedgehog. I probably also liked it because Shadow's my fave character and he's all you get to be!! So I think that only the Shadow fans really liked that game. I know, it really had an awsome ending.

Senior Member Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2008 01:59 AM
    Threads

of course I love sonic. Loved it since I first heard. SEGA!!!!

Member james147 has a reputation beyond repute james147 has a reputation beyond repute james147 has a reputation beyond repute james147 has a reputation beyond repute james147 has a reputation beyond repute james147 has a reputation beyond repute james147 has a reputation beyond repute james147 has a reputation beyond repute james147 has a reputation beyond repute james147 has a reputation beyond repute james147 has a reputation beyond repute james147's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2008 03:16 PM
    Threads

i like the old sonic games and the new sonic games theyre cool

Flame gal Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2007 07:35 PM
    Threads

i like the old and new games of sonic. My favs are for the gameboy

Program X Program has a reputation beyond repute Program has a reputation beyond repute Program has a reputation beyond repute Program has a reputation beyond repute Program has a reputation beyond repute Program has a reputation beyond repute Program has a reputation beyond repute Program has a reputation beyond repute Program has a reputation beyond repute Program has a reputation beyond repute Program has a reputation beyond repute Program's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2010 09:46 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: None

I like most of the sonic games, Shadow and Tails are my favorite characters.

Live Each Day As If It Was Your Last. . .

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation snoop dogg is infamous around these parts snoop dogg's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2006 03:08 PM
    Threads

I luv sonic games even sonic riders that game is the coolest game EVER!!!!!!

Junior Member White_Angel is on a distinguished road White_Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2006 07:34 PM
    Threads

I am a firm fan of the Sonic games, and still play them. I even enjoy them, if not the same, much more than I did those several years ago. I'm a great fan of all of the 2D side-scrolling platform games that were made, and I'm even hunting down those of which I don't have, mainly only being Sonic CD, now.

I, personally, think that some of the 3D games that have recently been created for the Sonic series, has spoiled the reputation of the 'Blue Blur'. Granted, the Sonic Adventure games were good, and I, personally, cannot see them spoiling the series, but more recent ones, such as Sonic Heroes, have, for me, put the series down.

I can say I'm glad that they made more 2D games, including the GBA trio, Sonic Advance I, II and III. It somewhat redeemed the image of Sonic, which had been damaged by Sonic Heroes.

Junior Member el_rey is on a distinguished road el_rey is on a distinguished road el_rey is on a distinguished road el_rey is on a distinguished road el_rey is on a distinguished road el_rey is on a distinguished road el_rey is on a distinguished road el_rey is on a distinguished road el_rey is on a distinguished road el_rey is on a distinguished road el_rey is on a distinguished road el_rey's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2006 08:52 PM
    Threads

then do it.i am with u dude!

Stubborn Half Demon AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2007 11:44 AM
    Threads

I do, kinda

Closed Thread

Thread Information