AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Shakugan no Shana

Member Misaki_San has a spectacular aura about Misaki_San has a spectacular aura about Misaki_San has a spectacular aura about Misaki_San's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2006 10:07 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Shakugan no Shana

Has anyone heard of this? Its really good but the ending kinda dissapointed me. It just kinda left you hanging. I guess thats whats the movie for.

"I want to tell him that......I love him."

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.....

Member sis san will become famous soon enough sis san will become famous soon enough sis san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2006 05:54 PM
    Threads

yeah iu watch it i think is pretty good i cant wait 4 the movie . btw i would image they will alos make a another season but there isnt any offical word yet
    Bow down to MY shana

Member sis san will become famous soon enough sis san will become famous soon enough sis san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i know its been 6 months since the last post in this thread(and that is also me).
    but i just want to say what i think will happend in the movie.
    SPOLIER!!!!!(maybe)

I think what going to happend is shana use the existance of Hirai (the girl that like Ike ithink) so what going to happend is somehow with the power yuji have he restore all the people and include Hirai but because of that all the memory everyone have with shana is wipe out so shana go on a journey with no destination and yuji live as a normal boy again.

This is what i think it will happend of course i dont want this to happend course i want shana and yuji be together but judgeing from the conversation yuji mum have with alaster have on the phone i feel that this whole thing is just like a part of training to shana to become a proper flame haze. still i cant wait to see the movie have anyone heard anything new about it?
    Bow down to MY shana

Dai DN Angel koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2008 04:58 AM
    Threads

i just watched the entire series.. i love shakugan no shana.. i watched the entire series in about three days..

i can't wait for the movie either.. when does it come out..??

shana and yuji

-+The King of Viper+- Mamushi will become famous soon enough Mamushi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2006 08:50 AM
    Threads

I've watched 2 first episodes of it. And I think I'm not interested. For me, it has a strange story.
    Fhhhsssshhh....

Saint de Fello

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

actually i think the first 2 episode is the worst of the entire series mamushi:S
    and to koikazeflip question no one know when the movie come out but is in 2007
    Bow down to MY shana

Dai DN Angel koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2008 04:58 AM
    Threads

i hope the movie goes deep into the love triangle of yuji sakai, kazumi yoshida, and shana..

i can't wait until the movie comes out in 2007..

Closed Thread

Thread Information