AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Biggest Anime let down ever, Chrono Crusade.

Senior Member Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2008 12:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Biggest Anime let down ever, Chrono Crusade.

Ok guys, check this out. Lately I was borrowing the Chrono Crusade series from one of my friends and I was all into it. Then come the last couple of episodes I was like "oh yeah, Chrono and Aion one on one" and the next thing I know Aion gets his but handed to him, I mean literally handed to him, Chrono chopped it off and showed it to his faced, handed to him. I mean he was talking smack the whole series then gets his butt kicked in like half a second, i'm not for sure I blinked and I missed it. Not to mention just about everyone (who mattered) died, except for my favorite character who was the old man ^_^. And then, just to tick me off more, at the end they had to show me the clip of Aion walking in that crowd of people, which really made me mad because a poser like him should have been sent to oblivion.

Does anyone else agree with me? Please post your comments and thanks for reading ^_^

P.S. is the manga any better?

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

I disgree with your comment

I really like Chrono Crusade and even the last couple of i love you really need to watch the anime more than once to understand and see everything

yes i do believe the manga is better

hit with insane stick razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 01:37 PM
    Threads

i havent seen the anime but the manga is absolutely awesome. its one of my faves
    A SPLENDIFOURUS SITE FOR VIDEO GAME LOVERS.. Or so I would like to think XD Please click the banner.

i love random pms! they tickle

random pms: 15
    more please?

Member anime4fun is a jewel in the rough anime4fun is a jewel in the rough anime4fun is a jewel in the rough anime4fun is a jewel in the rough anime4fun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2006 09:23 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by razzen88
    i havent seen the anime but the manga is absolutely awesome. its one of my faves
    yeh i agree like most things the conception of the original idea, usaually spun from the manga, is always 'better' and in this case it follows that trend.

wont talk to much about the anime in detail, saw it very quickly in short space of time so passing judgement on it wouldnt be totally fair...but from what I could gadge the anime wasnt brilliant.

oh and as for the 'most of the people' that mattered dying...I like sad endings, the more heart strings they can pull the better lol...

like i said though it's unfair of me to truly comment on the anime in detail, but i reckon its fair to safely say its...average.

Closed Thread

Thread Information