AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey A Noob Here

Junior Member Neji767 is on a distinguished road Neji767's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2006 05:17 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Hey A Noob Here

hey, im a noob here obviously cuz of the title well i've been here for a little while so i would just like to intoduce myself

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Always good to introduce a noob as you put it Nah just messing with you. Enjoy your time here, wether it be a week or a year. It's rarely boring around here, at least not to me. Use your brain when you post and have fun. Later.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Junior Member Ex-Soilder Kadaj is on a distinguished road Ex-Soilder Kadaj's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2006 05:55 PM
    Threads

Yo welcome to AF hope you have fun and dont spam, Double post, Or Flamm...>>;;...Anyway Be a good little boy and DONT BREAK THE DAMN RULES!!
    You do not need to know my name....All you need to know is that I will kill you when I get the chance...

~Show No Mercy!~

KADAJ!!<3
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    This is my life, This is my story...If you dont belive it
    Go suck on a egg....

The Silent Ninja DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 01:02 PM
    Threads

Welcome. I am also new here. Why do so many people introduce themselves as a noob? I don't know. Well just follow the rules and everything will be okay.
    Don't let the darkness swallow you, but you shouldn't let the light blind you either.

made by thornwillow.

By Sailor Lunar Eclipse
    Family: In journal

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol, thx guys for such a warm welcome and ill try not to break the rulez

Junior Member Ex-Soilder Kadaj is on a distinguished road Ex-Soilder Kadaj's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2006 05:55 PM
    Threads

DAMN STRAIGHT YOU BETTER NOT...-Mutters- or ill hunt you down and kill you myself *in chat xD*......
    You do not need to know my name....All you need to know is that I will kill you when I get the chance...

~Show No Mercy!~

KADAJ!!<3
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    This is my life, This is my story...If you dont belive it
    Go suck on a egg....

[K_K]'z Death Plague iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2006 12:22 PM
    Threads

hey welcome to AF hope you have an awesome time here
    join my forums, its about anime and gaming
    http://s12.************.com/Gamingforum
    lalala laaaaa la lalala laaaaaa la
    if u kno wut song this is from.....u got problems

why you dont take drugs....

my family
    sister: hieiwifeforever
    brother: Xieshunnuan
    brother: philmaster628
    younger brother:_inuyasha_
    sister:Ayame Sohma
    mistress: Animeglobe
    Uncle:Armageddon
    brother:anime OG

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2017 02:04 PM
    Threads

We as in him aren't one to look beyond that wall! Why? what does the N1 bird Flu virus have in common with MCD!

h a l l o w e l c o m e

Senior Member Dark Donye has a spectacular aura about Dark Donye has a spectacular aura about Dark Donye's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2006 12:56 AM
    Threads

Dude, I think. Welcome to the forums. Have fun and make sure that you follow the rules. If you don't I am coming for you......and if you need anything just pm me contact or me somehow. Well, see ya round.

I'm Good. Please Good Rep Me And Donate.

Der Übel Diktator German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2014 06:08 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: German_Sniper9

Weclome to the forum
    o.o were all were noobs in a point of time
    so dont feel bad about it
    any way
    hope you like the forum so far
    See Ya Around the forum hopefully

PKK battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry's Avatar
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2007 04:51 AM
    Threads

hey Neji767,
    welcome and enjoy your time here
    need anything just pm me
    well, see ya around

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

HELLO! *bows and hands you a blanket* Welcome to AF. If you are ever in need of help or just a friend, I'm sure I could help ya find someone. Just kidding, I'll be glad to be a friend. Watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves. I'd chat more,,, but I have so many to greet yet, TTYL.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Senior Member bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 09:03 PM
    Tell me 10 good reasons and I will tell you.
    Threads

hello
    welcome to AF
    hope you enjoy your stay
    ~thanks to thornwillow~

Senior Member S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur 004 - Charmander 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2022 02:19 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AF Neji767
    I ♥ yuri

*~beautiful Killer~* animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2006 06:57 PM
    Threads

hey whats up. have fun here and blah blah blah blah. and so on. pm me if you need a friend or if you have any questions.

AG~

the AG has spoken~ lol
    My Luvies

-|J.A.G|-|Gan|-|Prime|-|Damon R|-|Rina|-|Trinity|-
    -|CFA|-|wolfy|-|tehanimefreak101|-| I{/heart}you|-
    my best bff in the world wolfwood
    Do you really like me as you say you do
    Awesome set by CFA
    Primes official Stalkers <333

The Dying Race of Emoes Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2006 02:15 AM
    Ahaha! Now my friends, that's going a bit too far! We're only on our first name basis!
    Threads

Hi. No really, Hi. =D

Welcome to AF, follow the rules and I hope you like it here, dood. Need anyone, or anything, I'm hereeeee. *Waves to your left* No, right here, not there! o_O

Anyways... have fun and enjoy! O:
    [[ I really am just an Emo :: A Halloween story ]]

"...And before light, was Damon. Sitting on a rock, reading a book and generally having a good time throwing erasers at hapless morons..."

- - - The Chronicles of the Gravy, Volume VII, Chapter Three, Part Two

Loved by None -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 09:03 PM
    Threads

Exclamation

Hello and welcome to Anime Forum Neji!

^_^
    "Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble."

He <3's Hitler. Ensiferum is a jewel in the rough Ensiferum is a jewel in the rough Ensiferum is a jewel in the rough Ensiferum is a jewel in the rough Ensiferum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2006 10:43 PM
    Threads

Default To much Inu...

I'm one of an Inu fan..but err...I feel it's getting to popular.
    To many people have it as a sig, or an Avatar...I don't mean to start anything..just thoguht I'd add that...

>

[K_K]'z Death Plague Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2006 09:44 AM
    Threads

Default Hello Noob

Hello I hope your haveing fun here^_^ theres lots of nice people here..well I hope you stay here *whispers...I hope you stay here forever..oops did I say that atloud well I gotta go,if ya need me just PM me ok
    Alone and scared
    Defenseless and cold
    Sad and forgotten
    The pain kills me
    The darkness swallows me
    Death surrounds me
    Thoughts flood through my head
    Scars up my arm
    Blood on the ground
    My heart broke
    Torn out by you
    The lies you told
    Killed me one by one
    Do you want me dead?
    To stab myself in the heart
    And take one last breath
    The tears in my eyes
    Choke me
    The knife in my hand
    Covered in my tainted blood
    I'm finally dead
    Are you happy now?

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 09:12 PM
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol thx ancientsilence XD and everyone else
    Last edited by Neji767; 05-17-2006 at 06:31 PM.

Hallo everyone! ^_^ Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 10:22 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: thornwillow Steam ID: thornwillow

Welcome to Anime Forum Neji! Follow the rules and PM me if you have any questions or need help. ^^;

Make Wallpapers or Sigs? Check Out My Images

Junior Member Kairi_x is an unknown quantity at this point Kairi_x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2006 09:53 AM
    Threads

It's very nice to meet you, Neji767! ^.^
    & I hope that you have fun here at Anime Forums.
    Thinking of you, wherever you are-
    We pray for our sorrows to end,
    and hope that our hearts will blend.
    Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
    And who knows,
    Starting a new journey may not be so hard
    or maybe it has already begun.
    There are many worlds,
    but they share the same sky.
    One sky, one destiny.
    -Kairi

Senior Member Syne Wolfen is just really nice Syne Wolfen is just really nice Syne Wolfen is just really nice Syne Wolfen is just really nice Syne Wolfen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2006 04:16 AM
    Threads

Heylo. :} Welcome to AF.

Hope you enjoy your stay here. Have fun posting and whatnot. Feel free to pm me if you have a question, or anything.

Ambition.

I want to laugh forever, never forgetting, always smiling. That is my ninja way

COME TO THE DARKSIDE... We have cookies!!

You are the antidote that gets me by, something strong like a drug that gets me high.

T3H |<471/\/470r - Zee Oreo Cookie Woof.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation neji_x is infamous around these parts neji_x is infamous around these parts neji_x is infamous around these parts neji_x is infamous around these parts neji_x is infamous around these parts neji_x is infamous around these parts neji_x is infamous around these parts neji_x is infamous around these parts neji_x is infamous around these parts neji_x is infamous around these parts neji_x is infamous around these parts neji_x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2006 10:04 PM
    Threads

ill be your friend neji
    Signature image removed, to large. Please resize to a more appropriate size. (ie not wallpapers)
    Neji Hyuga & Shikamaru Nara

Closed Thread

Thread Information