AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Boys Next Door

Junior Member shiori is an unknown quantity at this point shiori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2006 04:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Boys Next Door

Does anyone know anything about where I can get the scanlations for Kaori Yuki's Boys Next Door? I have tried Sakura-crisis, and it wont work! Can anyone send me their copy if its already saved to your computer or find a site with the scans? Thanks.

Shiori Tachibana

I said to my soul, be still, and wait without hope, for hope would be hope for the wrong thing.

In Airforce. Love Ya gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 08:30 AM
    Threads

What company created it? You tell me and I can probably find it for you. ^_^
    "What is life without pain?."

Member Aqua chick is on a distinguished road Aqua chick's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2006 01:42 PM
    Threads

i know of this site were you up load shows, if thats what your looking for....

little kyo!!

kyo and tohru!!

Junior Member shiori is an unknown quantity at this point shiori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2006 04:51 PM
    Threads

Hey thanks, but I was actually able to find it....it took me a flippin' day, but I was able to get them! And it actually has yet to be licensed in the US, only in Japan. Its also a very short story, so I don't imagine that it will ever be released here, but it'd be neat if it were!

Shiori Tachibana

I said to my soul, be still, and wait without hope, for hope would be hope for the wrong thing.

Closed Thread

Thread Information