AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What's that you say? No Miyavi thread?

Member NotYourPrincess is a splendid one to behold NotYourPrincess is a splendid one to behold NotYourPrincess is a splendid one to behold NotYourPrincess is a splendid one to behold NotYourPrincess is a splendid one to behold NotYourPrincess is a splendid one to behold NotYourPrincess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2006 07:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What's that you say? No Miyavi thread?

Aw~ Come on.

How come there is no Miyavi thread?

He's only like the best J-rocker out there? (Don't you dare tell me otherwise)

Miyavi is only like..the guitar god.
    View:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=CqmceZIxMfI

He was part of the band Due Le' Quartz before they broke up. He was the lead guitar, and it's easy to see why.

Check out these music videos.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CqmceZIxMfI
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=euJIFE59gjI
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=JsLXq7Z7PLI

The one and only, in heaven & on earth.

kinky keya Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2010 02:56 PM
    Threads

miyavi is indeed on of the best jrockers....i love his new song called gigpig boggie....
    "sayonara..."
    who am i a fan of ?look in my journal!!

are you a fan of me??

Fishes Swim In Zig-Zags Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2011 09:38 PM
    Threads

Yeah miyavi rocks... I liked his song: freedom...
    +If Life gives you lemons, you squirt it in people's eyes+

la vie est exciter ainsi juste
    ほんとに好きです。CC Lemon 。わたしすきanimeです
    ぜんぶelseひみつです

Member Elvia is a jewel in the rough Elvia is a jewel in the rough Elvia is a jewel in the rough Elvia is a jewel in the rough Elvia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2007 08:56 AM
    Threads

Miyavi is ok. i havenīt heard so many of his songs but somehow...ku-ku-ruu is stock in my head. :P i like that one

Member NotYourPrincess is a splendid one to behold NotYourPrincess is a splendid one to behold NotYourPrincess is a splendid one to behold NotYourPrincess is a splendid one to behold NotYourPrincess is a splendid one to behold NotYourPrincess is a splendid one to behold NotYourPrincess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Um, it's Freedom Fighters. =p
    ~~
    Ku-Ku-Ruu is one of my favorites. It was one of the first songs I got hooked on.

I've been MYV obsessed for like..two years now. One of my friends forced me to listen to one of his harder-rock songs and I wasn't to keen on it (Death-scream at your dad-metal just isn't my taste), but then I heard one of his softer songs, I think it was Dear My Friend, so I started downloading all of his songs. XD

Member Elvia is a jewel in the rough Elvia is a jewel in the rough Elvia is a jewel in the rough Elvia is a jewel in the rough Elvia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2007 08:56 AM
    Threads

yeah Freedom Fighters is a greate song. I really love his style. i wish they could start to sell his records here in sweden.i do have to download his music too but i donīt like to do that to singers when i REally like there music. aww..bad sweden

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You can order his CD's off of e-bay, or his site.

http://o-re-sa-ma.com/

Closed Thread

Thread Information