AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'm the new kid around

Member hunt4me will become famous soon enough hunt4me's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2006 05:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default I'm the new kid around

Hahahahaha,

well, seeing as how I'm writing a message in the 'Introductions' message boards section of this site, I think it's pretty obvious that I'm new....hahahaha I may be new to this site, but I'm not new to anime...it's been my passion since....oooo...long...long...long...long time ago....hahahaha

Anyways, I guess I should introduce myself now....lol

For starters, my name is Stefanie and I'm really good friends with mimiruchan (she gave me this site...... :P). I'm Asian and I guess I'm a bit fobbie...haha

I live and die for anime. And currently on favourites anime list includes: Cluster's Edge (very, extremely new in Japan....hahaha, I think....), Inuyasha, Fullmetal Alchemist, Detective Conan (or Case Closed, but the English translation is just plain crappy), Ghost in the Shell, Black Cat (also new in Japan), One Piece, Final Fantasy VII Advent Children (that is sooooo amazing!!!!!!!!!), anything by CLAMP (except for .......crap, I can't remember...the one with Chii in it....I hate that one...sorry.. :P), Gundam Wing A/C and Gundam Seed, and the list goes on....and on and on....

hmmmm.....this is my second time trying to write this message...the first time, the site wuz like..are you trying to hack into someone else's account...and I'm like, I'm trying to write a thread thank you very much....
    hahahaha, well, I live in the BEST COUNTRY in the world!!!!! CANADA!!! and I'm proud to be Canadian!!!! Damn right!!!! But my favourite place on earth is not somewhere in Cananda (sorry guys.... :P). My favourite place on earth is HONG KONG BABY!!!!!! That's the best place on earth!!! It's definetely worth your time!!!!!! It's a bit hott during the summer, but I promise it's the best vacation getaway place...hahaha, besides the time changes...hahahaha.... but it's so amazing!!!!! the food's great and the people there is great....and their technology is sooo advanced...it's like...whoa! hahaha, and the anime fest there is HUGE!!!!!!....it's sooo big, but I guess Japan's will always be bigger..but stilllllll!!!!!

Anyways, I'm Asian and the name's Stefanie, and I LOVE anime.....err.....I play the piano....and I know French and English and Chinese and I'm learning Japanese and Spanish right now.....hahahahahahahah!!!!!

That's a lot about me....so, for my closing remark, my name's Stefanie with an F, and don't you dare forget about it!!!!!

So, I'm new, introduce me around!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

~What's really important, is not the fact that I was weak, but the will to become stronger~

The Dying Race of Emoes Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2006 02:15 AM
    Ahaha! Now my friends, that's going a bit too far! We're only on our first name basis!
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by hunt4me
    Hahahahaha,

well, seeing as how I'm writing a message in the 'Introductions' message boards section of this site, I think it's pretty obvious that I'm new....hahahaha I may be new to this site, but I'm not new to anime...it's been my passion since....oooo...long...long...long...long time ago....hahahaha

For starters, my name is Stefanie and I'm really good friends with mimiruchan (she gave me this site...... :P). I'm Asian and I guess I'm a bit fobbie...haha

I live and die for anime. And currently on favourites anime list includes: Cluster's Edge (very, extremely new in Japan....hahaha, I think....), Inuyasha, Fullmetal Alchemist, Detective Conan (or Case Closed, but the English translation is just plain crappy), Ghost in the Shell, Black Cat (also new in Japan), One Piece, Final Fantasy VII Advent Children (that is sooooo amazing!!!!!!!!!), anything by CLAMP (except for .......crap, I can't remember...the one with Chii in it....I hate that one...sorry.. :P), Gundam Wing A/C and Gundam Seed, and the list goes on....and on and on....

hmmmm.....this is my second time trying to write this message...the first time, the site wuz like..are you trying to hack into someone else's account...and I'm like, I'm trying to write a thread thank you very much....
    hahahaha, well, I live in the BEST COUNTRY in the world!!!!! CANADA!!! and I'm proud to be Canadian!!!! Damn right!!!! But my favourite place on earth is not somewhere in Cananda (sorry guys.... :P). My favourite place on earth is HONG KONG BABY!!!!!! That's the best place on earth!!! It's definetely worth your time!!!!!! It's a bit hott during the summer, but I promise it's the best vacation getaway place...hahaha, besides the time changes...hahahaha.... but it's so amazing!!!!! the food's great and the people there is great....and their technology is sooo advanced...it's like...whoa! hahaha, and the anime fest there is HUGE!!!!!!....it's sooo big, but I guess Japan's will always be bigger..but stilllllll!!!!!

Anyways, I'm Asian and the name's Stefanie, and I LOVE anime.....err.....I play the piano....and I know French and English and Chinese and I'm learning Japanese and Spanish right now.....hahahahahahahah!!!!!

That's a lot about me....so, for my closing remark, my name's Stefanie with an F, and don't you dare forget about it!!!!!

...Woah.

...Just WOAH.

You sure are a motor-mouth. *Prods* And you sure are good at introducing yourself. I only give the bare facts. xD Anyways, I suppose I should 'introduce you around', if you want.

...You know French, and play the piano? =D Then we both enjoy the same things.

Welcome to AF, by the by. Hope you like the place.

~Ja.
    [[ I really am just an Emo :: A Halloween story ]]

"...And before light, was Damon. Sitting on a rock, reading a book and generally having a good time throwing erasers at hapless morons..."

- - - The Chronicles of the Gravy, Volume VII, Chapter Three, Part Two

Junior Member Winged Thief is on a distinguished road Winged Thief's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2006 05:52 PM
    Threads

Hello! Welcome here! =D Go ahead and PM me if you want too be friends!

Senior Member S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur 004 - Charmander 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2022 02:19 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AF hunt4me

Frozen lullaby mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact Orange Dango Cosmic Heart Compact
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2021 10:37 PM
    Threads

XD Zomg stef 0.o;;; Nice intro lol
    Okay so I feel weird..your the second person to post in the intro saying that I refered you ^^;;;

YAY >.>

^___________^

Okay so guess what!? I'll be at school monday so I can bring you Arcana excited much???

>.> damn you and your hate for CHOBITS!! Oh well ^^;

Anyway Stef..go ahead and post more....just don't spam and try not to tick off the moderators ^^;;
    -^_^-

if you need help understanding anything pm me kk? Btw....I have a computer here!! XD
    yes! I'm not going to be bored >.> in the most boring of boring places...

talk to you soon

-tasha

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 09:12 PM
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky*

Senior Member bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 09:03 PM
    Tell me 10 good reasons and I will tell you.
    Threads

hello
    welcome to AF
    hope you enjoy your stay
    ~thanks to thornwillow~

[K_K]'z Death Plague annak is a splendid one to behold annak is a splendid one to behold annak is a splendid one to behold annak is a splendid one to behold annak is a splendid one to behold annak is a splendid one to behold annak is a splendid one to behold annak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2006 02:21 PM
    Threads

Hi. Hello. Bonjour. Hola....Ect.

Glad to have you here. Believe it or not, AK is in a generous mood.

[=

Enjoy your time staying here. You'll come to realize people are generally nice. Others are concieted and big headed.

But you'll learn to work around it.

Peace,

AK

PS. Stefanie with an F, I'm Anna with a K [=:
    ANNA.K

People seem to agree upon the fact that I am somewhat paranoid and slightly narcissistic. While the latter may be true, all I can say is that some things merit appreciation, and I may acknowledge how great I am a little more than the average person.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation **Fruits~Basket** will become famous soon enough **Fruits~Basket** will become famous soon enough **Fruits~Basket**'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2006 01:27 AM
    Threads

hey welcome to AF
    If u need a friend just write to me OK
    have ? don't ask me cause I'm kind of new too
    Hello Friends

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

HELLO! *bows and hands you a blanket* Welcome to AF. If you are ever in need of help or just a friend, I'm sure I could help ya find someone. Just kidding, I'll be glad to be a friend. Watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves. I'd chat more,,, but I have so many to greet yet, TTYL.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You my friend have quite a knack for introducing yourslef. You may want to keep your post in the future a weee bit shorter in the future, at least most of them. Anywho, always good to welcome a fellow Canadian eh. I ffeel sorta inferior trying to reply to an intro like that but let's see here. Follow rules, don't spam, blah blah blah. I can tell you're going to be tough to argue with on the forums, but that only works in your favour I suppose. Well I you seem to have a nice grasp on some quality anime. You'll fit in just fine here. Enjoy your stay here at AF.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Member Physic Demon is infamous around these parts Physic Demon is infamous around these parts Physic Demon is infamous around these parts Physic Demon is infamous around these parts Physic Demon is infamous around these parts Physic Demon is infamous around these parts Physic Demon is infamous around these parts Physic Demon is infamous around these parts Physic Demon is infamous around these parts Physic Demon is infamous around these parts Physic Demon is infamous around these parts Physic Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2006 04:50 PM
    Threads

I hope you have the Best Time ever at the AF.

Vincent Is the Best

Senior Member CrazedInuyashafan12 will become famous soon enough CrazedInuyashafan12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2006 08:06 PM
    Threads

welcome to AF! have fun
    Friends: battlecherry, lord_sesshomaru_15, giantevilbunnie,

http://progamerzxl.proboards92.com/index.cgi

Senior Member Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2007 01:42 PM
    Threads

Hi and welcome to AF. Wow that was probably the most detailed introduction I ever read lol. Well if you have any questions or need a friend whatever just pm me and yeah. Well hope you enjoy AF. Have a nice day.
    It's all my fault. I should have been there to help you. Please don't hurt yourself anymore.
    *~I Love you and I will always.Remember that~*

Senior Member furuba4ever will become famous soon enough furuba4ever will become famous soon enough furuba4ever's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2006 08:47 PM
    Threads

Hallo Stephanie! Welcome to the AnimeForum! Have fun posting and hope to see you around!

[K_K]'z Death Plague iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2006 12:22 PM
    Threads

well nice intro and welcome to AF pm me if your bored and wanna talk or just wanna be friends
    join my forums, its about anime and gaming
    http://s12.************.com/Gamingforum
    lalala laaaaa la lalala laaaaaa la
    if u kno wut song this is from.....u got problems

why you dont take drugs....

my family
    sister: hieiwifeforever
    brother: Xieshunnuan
    brother: philmaster628
    younger brother:_inuyasha_
    sister:Ayame Sohma
    mistress: Animeglobe
    Uncle:Armageddon
    brother:anime OG

Senior Member Dark Donye has a spectacular aura about Dark Donye has a spectacular aura about Dark Donye's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2006 12:56 AM
    Threads

hey. Welcome to the forumIf you want someone to talk to
    or someone to be your friend
    just send me a pm.
    If you need anything,
    Just ask me and I will
    get back to you.

Have A Nice Day^_^!!!

I'm Good. Please Good Rep Me And Donate.

The Silent Ninja DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster has a spectacular aura about DemonToaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 01:02 PM
    Threads

Hello hunt4me. Welcome to af. Hope you have fun here. I have to go. If you ever need a friend or help, just pm me.
    Don't let the darkness swallow you, but you shouldn't let the light blind you either.

made by thornwillow.

By Sailor Lunar Eclipse
    Family: In journal

in a place unknown ... Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2006 07:04 AM
    When the Emptiness of the world is known,the sadness becomes deeper and deeper.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by hunt4me
    Hahahahaha,

Wow, there are lot's of thing you and I are the same about. I'm also asian, I also play the piano, I also know how to speak english, chinese, japanese, spanish, the Philippine language and lots more. Well, in reality I'm 53% chinese, 7% Spanish and 40% filipina.

I'll introduce you around if I get the time and man are you a big-mouthed freak.

Anyways, welcome to AF and have fun.

Thanx to hatoko_hinata for the beautiful sig and avi!

Senior Member Sadie has much to be proud of Sadie has much to be proud of Sadie has much to be proud of Sadie has much to be proud of Sadie has much to be proud of Sadie has much to be proud of Sadie has much to be proud of Sadie has much to be proud of Sadie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2006 06:28 PM
    Threads

Hey, have a good time come to me for all ur signature needs

like my sig? want one of ur own? i do custom sig requests.

Request one Here!

Member g00b will become famous soon enough g00b's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2006 12:01 PM
    Threads

*wipes shoes on doormat*
    *takes off hat and coat*
    i'll keep my introducation simple:
    Names Sean, im 17 and live in england.
    eves

Senior Member Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2007 01:53 PM
    Threads

Welcome to the forums buddy. Remember to have fun and check out the arcade, its greatness!
    The Greatest Tragedy in Final Fantasy History
    They know their job. Do you?

Junior Member shippochan is infamous around these parts shippochan is infamous around these parts shippochan is infamous around these parts shippochan is infamous around these parts shippochan is infamous around these parts shippochan is infamous around these parts shippochan is infamous around these parts shippochan is infamous around these parts shippochan is infamous around these parts shippochan is infamous around these parts shippochan is infamous around these parts shippochan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2006 07:18 AM
    Threads

sup PM me
    death is the only beauty in life

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Hey there and welcome to animeforum. PLease follow the rules and have fun.

*celebrates with Hawk* Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2008 11:42 AM
    Threads

Well you do state the obvious..... anyway Hi welcome to AF hope you enjoy your stay.. if you need someone to talk to just pm me or not whatever uits you^^

See you on the forum!

Family:
    Sister: lorie, Keyasaffection
    Aunt: beatrix_bunny220

Closed Thread

Thread Information