AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ello i'm called new

Moo eh? Eco is on a distinguished road Eco's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2006 10:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Talking Ello i'm called new

hello i'm new here and don;t really know the rules but anyway this place seems cool ^.^

Der Übel Diktator German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2014 06:08 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: German_Sniper9

Quote Originally Posted by Eco
    hello i'm new here and don;t really know the rules but anyway this place seems cool ^.^
    hello and welcome to the forum
    Don't worry i didn't know rules too
    but you kinda find them out on the way
    Have Questions, im mostly on the forum
    See You Around the Forum
    and um.. >.> be careful cuase you'll run across
    some mean people...
    Hope You Enjoy Your Stay At Anime Forum
    Take Care

Senior Member Dark Donye has a spectacular aura about Dark Donye has a spectacular aura about Dark Donye's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2006 12:56 AM
    Threads

Welcome to the forum. If you need anything Just pm me.

I'm Good. Please Good Rep Me And Donate.

Cute and Loveable Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2006 05:42 PM
    Threads

welcome Eco, i hope you are enjoying your time here, if you dont understand something i am always willing to do my best to help you, i hope to see you around

-kitty was here

Alone at Midnight darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01 is infamous around these parts darkfire01's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2006 07:42 PM
    stuck between the two worlds enjoying herself
    Threads

H. It's nice to meet you and welcome to AF. Don't spaw get along with the mods and basically follow all the rules. DON'T TRY TO STEAL! Beleive me it's not a good idea. See all the red boxes under my name. that's how I got them. But go right on ahead if you want to.
    Here are some good riddles to confuse ppl with. Enjoy!!^.^(answers in red)

A prisoner is told "If you tell a lie we will hang you; if you tell the truth we will shoot you." What can he say to save himself?
    You will hang me.

The one who makes it, sells it. The one who buys it, never uses it. The one that uses it, never knows that he's using it. What is it?
    A coffin.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I only have one question so far... how do you upload a custom avatar oh and how do you battle people and earn money because i'm stuck on those too.

Der Übel Diktator German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I only have one question so far... how do you upload a custom avatar oh and how do you battle people and earn money because i'm stuck on those too.
    Custom Avatar:: you have to wait till you get about 150 posts (i think its 150)

Battle people:: You to the RPG near chat and all that, click new battle and then challenge someone, if someone challenges you, you'd get a messege

Money:: The More Posts you do the more money you make, or if some donates to you, also more posts makes your rpg chr stronger ^-^
    if you need a donation just ask,

Cute and Loveable Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ahh need help with cash? here ill get some from my bank and give it to you.

AF's Cannibal (Forum Admin-ium) The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2014 12:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*walk in and bows and hands you a roll of TP* Howdidallido newbie. If you need any help or just a friend, I'll be glad to do what I can. Watch out for cannibals, and blanket thieves. I's stick around and chat more,,,,, but I have to get back to greeting the others so I'll TTYL.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

KUH-nuffle Bunny to you Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2013 09:29 PM
    Threads

Hajimemashite! ^^
    welcome to anime forums!
    hope you have an awesome time here, and post alot. (as usual).
    ;P

Siggeh made by me. Taking requests ATM! =3

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thank you for answering my questions and thank you for the money though you didn't have to give it to me and I only have one other wuestion and under my name it says junior member can I change that or do I need more posts?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

thank you for answering my questions and thank you for the money though you didn't have to give it to me and I only have one other wuestion and under my name it says junior member can I change that or do I need more posts?
    Go To the Store when you make the money
    Then you can change it to what ever you want

i dont think theres a post limit
    i think its when ever you make the money
    you could change it,

Ill Donate 1000 rupees to you^-^
    good luck, on the forum
    Last edited by German_Sniper9; 04-27-2006 at 08:35 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

okay, i gave you about 300, so now you can go play some blackjack in the chat room, have fun

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

gotta watch out though the odd's of winning "big"
    on blackjack are against you
    Last edited by German_Sniper9; 04-27-2006 at 08:42 PM.

Wingman The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Tron LightCycle Falcon Autobots
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2014 08:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome eco, have a nice time here on af.
    -TWM-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thank you for everything and thank you for the money you didn't need to donate to me and if i was going to rate the warmness of the welcome wagon you guys have just done for me in a scale of 1 to 10 it would be a definite 1 quintillion^.^ oh and when you buy a weapon does your character equip it or what?

Kurama's Almighty Filix Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2007 01:10 PM
    Threads

Hello, and welcome to AnimeForums!
    +Courtesies+
    Please be sure to read and follow the rules.
    If you require any assistance or would like a friend to talk to, drop me a pm. <3
    Stay away from blanket and Pocky thieves!
    Make sure to have fun.
    Happy Posting! ^^

~The Angel has spoken~
    ~AEK~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

thank you for everything and thank you for the money you didn't need to donate to me and if i was going to rate the warmness of the welcome wagon you guys have just done for me in a scale of 1 to 10 it would be a definite 1 quintillion^.^ oh and when you buy a weapon does your character equip it or what?
    yes when you buy something it equips automaticly,

you can also see what other people
    have equiped by clicking the "RPG stats"
    to the left, under there information
    Last edited by German_Sniper9; 04-27-2006 at 09:13 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

do you mean that you have your flame staff equipped? because i see it in your stock but dies that mean it's equipped?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

do you mean that you have your flame staff equipped? because i see it in your stock but dies that mean it's equipped?
    yeap, think stock as stocked,
    which means equiped

and when you go into a battle
    it will be there to help you win
    Last edited by German_Sniper9; 04-27-2006 at 09:27 PM.

Loved by None -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 09:03 PM
    Threads

Hello and welcome to Anime Forum Eco!

^_^
    "Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble."

+ AH MUNNA EAT CHOO! + YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi°'s Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2014 01:11 PM
    Threads

Hiya and welcome to the AF! ^w^ Have fun and worship the rules... or else.. O___O
    Need a friend or just someone to talk too.. PM me.. =D

Send me random PM's; I like random PM's

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok thanks everyone for answering my questions again and for the money and for all the cool welcomes

[K_K]'z Death Plague iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2006 12:22 PM
    Threads

hey welcome to AF hope you have a great time here
    pm me if you wanna talk or be friends or have a question
    cya on the forums
    join my forums, its about anime and gaming
    http://s12.************.com/Gamingforum
    lalala laaaaa la lalala laaaaaa la
    if u kno wut song this is from.....u got problems

why you dont take drugs....

my family
    sister: hieiwifeforever
    brother: Xieshunnuan
    brother: philmaster628
    younger brother:_inuyasha_
    sister:Ayame Sohma
    mistress: Animeglobe
    Uncle:Armageddon
    brother:anime OG

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 09:12 PM
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky*

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information