AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: battlecherry's gallery of pictures.

The Closet Girl... Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 11:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

FMA and Dn angel Rock! these pictures are way cool! ^_^

Seiko's Ramen Boy! © Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2009 09:43 PM
    Threads

nice. ^^
    . _ . - ` スタイル° -- Chaux Aka Inu

A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream..

Junior Member Kamikaze Hikaru is on a distinguished road Kamikaze Hikaru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2006 06:38 PM
    Threads

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PKK battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry's Avatar
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2007 04:51 AM
    Threads

Thanks everyone
    It'll be awhile before I put anything else up

The Elemental artist.. kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2007 12:52 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

nice artworks. Keep them up
    *illuminated spirits clan member*
    *winner of AW forum. Paint me contest*
    Inking & Coloring images: Pm me!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D i s t u r b e d Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2008 05:00 AM
    Threads

Wowwy! Way way way better then mine!!! Lovely work! Hope you get even better then you are!! (is that possible?)
    >>>>>|| BELOW SIGNITURE BY ME ||<<<<<

Let's do this in a cool way

PKK battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry's Avatar
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I painted the background black...I haven't had much time to work on it...slow progress:

Senior Member angelsdream91 will become famous soon enough angelsdream91 will become famous soon enough angelsdream91's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2007 03:04 PM
    y do u want to kno?...*cough*STALKER*cough...heh ^,^;
    Threads

awesome! great job!

I made this siggy! (silent hill one) ^_^ PM me if u'd like me to make u one!

Hiei's true girl BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2008 03:56 AM
    Threads

Wow that's great even if it not finished I can't wait to see it when its done^^

^set made by me^

Senior Member Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

ditto! and i hope u make more of those awesomw pics! wow...they r sooooooo cool! keep up the awesoem work!

Senior Member ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2007 03:20 PM
    Threads

Nice pics Battlecherry! I just noticed your original chars don't have the quality of the others. You have a very good technique at drawing and as you showed how good you can be with the anime characters, try practicing more your own chars. That's where you test you capabilities as the artist you claim to be^^
    Your line is very straight and clean and I see you like to make the drawings look the most perfect they can. Those are very good qualities I must add^^
    Ok now I sound too professional .. Forget!
    Keep up the good work!

< if you like my work, add this to your sig and support my Orange Heaven~ !Arigato Gozaimashita!

Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

heh, yah, I need something to look off of as an example--otherwise I'm just playing around and not being serious
    Here's a bad example...when I did the legs I noticed that the paper was crooked *Nooo!...*
    So my character Holly is tilted...and a little short (nothing wrong with that--I should know (& Edward) ) but her face part's pretty good (I think...right?)

Senior Member Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

that's a cute charecter, Battle Cherry! and i think u did an awesoem job on it even if the paer wuz crooked! anyway i hopeu post up more of ur awesoem art

Senior Member Sammael has a spectacular aura about Sammael has a spectacular aura about Sammael's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2007 03:28 AM
    A small little country called Brunei...<very very tiny country>
    Threads

one word...awesome! Very nice work!
    I fear...muffins.....instead I could use a cookie <Hurray> COOKIES!^^

Senior Member sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280 has a brilliant future sakura280's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 06:22 PM
    Threads

it really nice i like the first one

Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Man, it's been awhile since I've drawn anything...but now I'm going to do a DNAngel character everyday.
    I started off with Satoshi

Senior Member angelsdream91 will become famous soon enough angelsdream91 will become famous soon enough angelsdream91's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2007 03:04 PM
    y do u want to kno?...*cough*STALKER*cough...heh ^,^;
    Threads

oh WOW! thats is SO GOOD!!!!!!! i really wish i could draw like that!!!! it's PERFECT!!!! kepp it up!

I made this siggy! (silent hill one) ^_^ PM me if u'd like me to make u one!

Frozen lullaby mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan has a reputation beyond repute mimiruchan's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Chibi Crisis Moon Compact Orange Dango Cosmic Heart Compact
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2021 10:37 PM
    Threads

*pokes* wow I'm impressed XD

your eyes are sooo nice. Very well done.
    I can't wait to see more of your work posted <3
    ~miru

Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

haha, Thanks everyone!
    Well, I did this one running on 2 hrs of sleep...I think it turned out ok...at least I tried, right?

the local clown I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock has a reputation beyond repute I<3ShellShock's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2007 02:22 PM
    Threads

I like your work very much. Just work and get better.
    NOT

Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

Your pics are getting better, it's very good.

Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

haha yah, I can feel that I'm getting better....it's just taking awhile ^^;
    I tried Krad this time....it's always harder the first time you draw a character haha

Spirit Goddess Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2008 07:34 AM
    Threads

Your drawings are all very good, battlecherry..especially the colored version of Roy Mustang...excellent work, btw! But the other sketches, that you either left in black and white, or used only one color, would look alot better filled in with different colors. That's just my opinion, of course.

Other than that, you do wonderful work!!
    Soul Reaper: Taking on the Afterlife, One Soul at a Time!!

Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks
    Yeah, they probably would, but then coloring some sketches could cover up detail and ruin them.
    Personally I enjoy using a plain old pencil, and I only like to use color when working with paints (or when someone requests it).

Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I finally finished that Sakura Haruno canvas painting!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information