AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not a day goes by

Llama Cheeze Puff Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 07:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post Not a day goes by

Not a day goes by,
    That you don't cross my mind,
    Not a day of my life,
    That I don't want to be your wife,
    I keep you in my heart,
    So we can part,
    Not a day goes by,
    That you're not on my mind....

Enjoy.. thanks for reading... I know, it's short
    Last edited by Fabala; 07-18-2008 at 09:25 PM.
    Set made by me
    98% or teens do or have tried pot :: If you're one of the 2% that hasn't post this in your signature::

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You notice that part has a bunch of extra a's?

And I don't like how you ended it, it would have been better without the last two lines.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Senior Member Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2006 09:16 PM
    Threads

Short and sweet! ^^
    Nice poem Vendetta, it's cute.
    ~wonderful sig made by MageaX~ ^_^

Llama Cheeze Puff Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 07:26 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Ai
    You notice that part has a bunch of extra a's?

And I don't like how you ended it, it would have been better without the last two lines.
    Well, that is how I end many of my poems. Similar, or exact to the beginning. That is how I write formal letters also, I think it is nice. But, anyways thanks for posting your opinion.
    Set made by me
    98% or teens do or have tried pot :: If you're one of the 2% that hasn't post this in your signature::

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information