AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: What do you like for breakfast?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cereal

18 35.29%
  • Scrambled Eggs

5 9.80%
  • Juice

1 1.96%
  • Other

27 52.94%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Breakfast?

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Breakfast?

What do you like for breakfast?

I like something light like juice or water. Sometimes if my mom pressures me I eat a breakfast biscuit or scrambled eggs.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

FA's sweetie =3. Hehe ;D Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2008 10:40 AM
    Threads

I can't really eat at the morning.. ^^'
    But mostly I eat fruit O.o

Senior Member lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2006 02:00 PM
    Threads

Cereal. I believe in a healthy meal. Plus most of them are tasty.

Thanks to Wonderwice

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah me neither.

Eating in the morning makes me feel sick and like I'm going to puke my guts out.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Does this look infected? FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2009 04:40 AM
    Threads

I eat like, sandwich, juice and fruits sometimes
    [Feli<3Dottie<3Mori<3Lovebeat.(sig by her)]

You know that you're in love whan you can't fall asleep
    Because your reality is finally better the your dreams.
    http://felectric.deviantart.com

Pwns Blackjack Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2007 01:04 PM
    Threads

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day guys - if you're gonna have any meal, make it that... *<_<;*

Anyway I have cereal in the morings ^^;

Thanks,
    Sayoran

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lucky you

fan of j-rap Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2006 01:13 PM
    in twilight town with pence,hayner,olette and roxas
    Threads

you can not go wrong with poptarts

Thank you crazy. cookie for this sig
    We're simply performers; we don't want to preach," says Diggy-MO. "Japanese hip-hop isn't much of a medium for strong messages like that yet. Maybe it's to do with the Japanese temperament, but strong messages like that would seem too obtrusive."

Member crazy.cookie will become famous soon enough crazy.cookie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2006 02:24 PM
    Threads

how about all of them plus pancakes and sandwiches, o yea not to forget about yogurt and an apple and some oranges. the bad thing is that i have to keep to a diet now, not that i were too fat or anything like that, but i have exaggerated with sweets last week and i have an allergy.
    signature made by me and if you ask nicely i may make one for you

Senior Member Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2006 09:16 PM
    Threads

mmn, I don't eat much. Usually I have a piece of toast.
    Ooo, gotta have the coffee though :3 I love mocha's.
    ~wonderful sig made by MageaX~ ^_^

Member Dmeth will become famous soon enough Dmeth will become famous soon enough Dmeth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2006 01:28 PM
    Threads

I won't eat in the morning unless I am hungry

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

On the topic of food I know it may not be specifically about breakfast, but my mom is a cheapskate for food.

So she ask me what do I want for lunch. She gives me a choice of Pizza or Chinese. Then she says "No wait how about Mexican no Italian or mayb some Seafood"
    I tell her seafood is nasty and she laughs.
    So I tell her I want Chinese and she replies with Italian okay. So now she is making Lasagna.

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

cereals, especially rice krispies, sugar puffs and hunny hoops ^^

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads

On school days, I don't even eat breakfast. (yeah, yeah, "OMG, breakfast make ya mind stronger and gives you more energy!!!" ~ I don't feel like eating in the morning, on school days, for some reason)

When I do eat breakfast, however, its most likely to be cereal. Some Apple Jacks, Cap'n Crunch, or Chex, and I'm good to go!

Priestess of Seiryu Iya is on a distinguished road Iya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2006 03:27 PM
    Threads

Cereal bars or poptars. Things on the go.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A lot of people like these poptars things and cereal.

More about food with my mom continued from above:
    My mom doesn't know how to Cook Lasagna. Its still cold and she has put in the oven for 45 minutes already.
    I told her Chinese cause shes a bad cook and when I cook its something simple like Pizza in the oven.
    More times its microwave food.
    Other than that I'd burn it.
    See my mom leaves everything cold and I leave everything burnt.

Kurama's Almighty Filix Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2007 01:10 PM
    Threads

On school days:
    A cup of tea, then I'm off....O.o

Weekends:
    A slice of toast..and tea. ^^;

~The Angel has spoken~
    ~AEK~

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow Angel Eyes thats sort of weird. Not that you're weird its the fact that you drink tea.
    I have never found anyone to appreciate Tea.
    I guess it all has to do with Taste Buds right.

I am my own person Shy Hinata is on a distinguished road Shy Hinata's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2006 05:22 PM
    wanderer, no one is willing to take me in.
    Threads

I like to have left overs and strawberry poptarts for breakfast.
    Naruto is the best.

^^Thanx Nespa. Thanx alot.^^
    Family
    Mother: animeglobe
    Protective Cousin: 3BladeDemoness
    Brothers: Otaku Ichise, INUANI
    Sisters: FireFlareC, Midnight's Stargazer

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Interesting mix.

I would never thought that leftovers could become breakfast. But if I tell my mom that she'll be shoving leftovers down my throat.
    I don't like leftovers that much. Something about I had it yesterday I want something new.
    And anyway we can't really consider, in my household, leftovers leftovers sinec its leaves you hungry when you finish it.

I'm my moms food disposal.

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle

during the fall and spring semesters i drink coffee for breakfast or nothing at all. i dont really ever feel like eating so early. during the summer i dont eat breakfast since i sleep untill noon or 11 am. so then when i do eat its usually some kind of rice.

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

Kurama's Almighty Filix Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2007 01:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by FallenBabyDoll
    Wow Angel Eyes thats sort of weird. Not that you're weird its the fact that you drink tea.
    I have never found anyone to appreciate Tea.
    I guess it all has to do with Taste Buds right.
    XDD You haven't met very many tea drinkers then.
    Well, sometimes I drink coffee or juice when I am not in the mood for tea, which I only do occasionally. ^^
    Besides you'll be suprised at how many types of tea there is..O.o
    Anything from raspberry, jasmine, to Earl Grey. ^.~

~The Angel has spoken~
    ~AEK~

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Angel_Eyes_Kakashi
    XDD You haven't met very many tea drinkers then.
    Well, sometimes I drink coffee or juice when I am not in the mood for tea, which I only do occasionally. ^^
    Besides you'll be suprised at how many types of tea there is..O.o
    Anything from raspberry, jasmine, to Earl Grey. ^.~

~The Angel has spoken~
    ~AEK~
    My mom she drinks a lot of tea. She is a tea monster. My mom can go through more tea then anybody I know.
    I don't like tea it just taste weird to me. Especially this White Tea my mom gave me she said "Here its so tasty"
    To me tea is icky.
    I like water and Juice.
    Of course the funny thing is that I like Snapple tea.

loves teh cuteness fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2008 05:57 PM
    Threads

The same thing everyday, not that I mind. Cereal, orange juice and toast. I can't drink orange juice with the bits still in it, though, cause I think it's yockey! >-<
    When it's the weekend though I don't eat breakfast, cause I'm too busy doing what I do best, sleeping. <3
    RAWR

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

At least you eat breakfast. I can't handle breakfast. It makes me sick when I eat breakfast.
    So I eat orange Juice with the pulp becuase I like pulp.
    Pulp is yummy.

Closed Thread

Thread Information