AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is your favorite character from Full Metal Alchemist?

The Appriser of Death maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2010 01:09 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

There's no doubt about it. I'll go with Roy Mustang! He's the coolest and I like his Gloves of Fire.

Junior Member k631 is on a distinguished road k631's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2007 06:09 AM
    Threads

for me, i like Edward Elric cause he is very cool. I wonder if there are such a person in this world.

Unknown Identity... The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2008 07:41 PM
    Threads

maes hughes!! a proud father
    armstrong.. very macho
    edward elric... pip squeak!! hahaha
    alphonse.. the boy in a matallic armor
    winry rockbell... the hot mechanic..
    Last edited by The_SolarGod; 04-21-2007 at 07:59 AM.

Senior Member MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2008 05:08 PM
    Threads

Most def Edward Elric!!!
    Set made by Megami91 ~Thank you so much<333
    i'm so rad! [:

The Rocker Witch Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 12:51 PM
    Threads

In order:

1. Maes Hughes.
    2. Roy Mustang and Edward Elric (it's a tie!)
    3. Alex L. Armstrong.
    4. Alphonse Elric and Greed (tie again)
    5. Riza Hawkeye
    The Member Formerly Known as ~*Haru*~

[ This is my World, and you can't Join it ]
    Inhumane and Beautiful

You're a 90's kid when...
    You know that, before SpongeBob, the Snorkels inhabited the bottom of the Sea.

[~Set done by Megami~]

Junior Member Sakura Nakane is on a distinguished road Sakura Nakane's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2007 10:19 AM
    Threads

Exclamation

mmm...for me... Edward Elric and then Roy Mustang
    Last edited by Sakura Nakane; 04-21-2007 at 09:59 PM.

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 07:00 PM
    Threads

Ha. Envy all the way, man. xP His hair, so..emeraldish. His looks, decieving
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

Member leaf king is on a distinguished road leaf king's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2007 02:25 AM
    Threads

Edward Elric ftw. next comes Envy & Selim Bradley.

Junior Member CloroxEnvy is on a distinguished road CloroxEnvy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2007 02:44 AM
    Threads

My favorite character in FMA is Envy. He's most definitely the most evil out of all the homunculi and the most feared (in the anime, at least). Note from one episode how Lust and Gluttony and riding off together and Gluttony says, in a worried tone, 'Envy's scary'. If you can scare Gluttony, then call me up and I'll make you my American hero. The doppelganger has honestly done so much evil for one person it's unbelievable.

THERE WILL BE SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE AND THE ANIME!
    In the anime, he has:
    1. He starts off his bad reputation with a bang by starting the uprise in Lior.
    2. Gathers all the prisoners for making the Stone at Lab Five.
    3. Kicks Ed around.
    4. Kills Maes Hughes; not only did he do this, but he also did it in Gracia's form.
    5. Sealed Greed with the help of Dante. (This occured before the series began)
    6. Spread the Fossil Sickness with the help of Lust and Gluttony.
    7. Turned Wrath from cute to insane.
    8. Kidnapped Alphonse.
    9. Kicked Wrath around.
    10. Battled with Ed, transforming into people Ed had lost throughout his life.
    11. Killed Edward.
    12. Tried to kill Alphonse.
    13. Ripped the Gate open with his bare hands.
    14. Killed Honhenheim.

Senior Member katrina03 is an unknown quantity at this point katrina03's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2007 12:06 AM
    land of the rising moon...PHILIPPINES!!!;)
    Threads

i think it would be edward elri!!!i really like him!!!^^
    and i don't want the world to see me,
    'coz i don't think that they'd understand...
    when everything was made to be broken,
    i just want you to know who i am...

Junior Member zipcodeman is on a distinguished road zipcodeman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2007 05:27 PM
    Threads

Maes Hughes with certainty, he cracks me up
    however Mustang's "I Love Dogs" Monologue (episode: 13 Full Metal vs. Flame) gets me every time

Junior Member DreamField is on a distinguished road DreamField's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2007 07:33 AM
    Threads

Dante and Lust are my favourites.

I suppose many are picking the protagonists, but I like Dante because of her cunningness and I like Lust because of her confusion between the two sides - Edward or Dante.

Many others have picked homunculi, but try to remember the mind behind the motives - Dante.
    Last edited by DreamField; 04-27-2007 at 07:30 AM.
    ~DreamField

Eight cumulus arise
    For the lovers to hide within.
    The Eightfold Fence of Izumo Province
    Enclose those Eightfold clouds-
    Oh how marvelous, that Eightfold Fence!

Junior Member Haseo, the PKK is infamous around these parts Haseo, the PKK is infamous around these parts Haseo, the PKK is infamous around these parts Haseo, the PKK's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2007 08:08 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: none

i would say Al, in his suit, he looks funny every time he's accused of something. If any of you see Ed, tell him that he's short and record his reaction. Then send the reaction to "baalraynor@yahoo.com"

Junior Member Mustangsbabe is on a distinguished road Mustangsbabe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2007 03:50 PM
    Threads

ROY MUSTANG ROCKS!!!!!!

Junior Member SirIntegral is on a distinguished road SirIntegral's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2007 01:01 AM
    Threads

I like Riza. I would say Roy, cuz I DO like fire, but he's useless when it's wet. Sorry. Plus, if you read the extras in the manga, number 12... Well, just go check it out.... Plus Riza could kick Roy's *** any day. She's a bit scary.

Junior Member kittiwtti is on a distinguished road kittiwtti's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2007 04:13 PM
    Threads

I like Greed, Gluttony, and Envy! Lust is cool too.
    I like Dante, Hohinhiem, Rose, Edward, and Scar!

Senior Member animekid1212 will become famous soon enough animekid1212's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 06:27 PM
    Threads

Roy Mustang! Going as him anime boston 2008
    Kenshin Himura the Battousai The best anime!!!!!!!!!!!!

緑巫女 かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2014 01:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WTF?You kidding me?

Quote Originally Posted by animekid1212 View Post
    Roy Mustang! Going as him anime boston 2008
    Mind if you have an Armored Al glomp you? I'm going as Al in armor. xd
    I love Inuyasha character Kagome to death, but there are times I just want to beat the girl over the head with a 9 iron.

私は犬夜叉の妻である
    We all must fight; to protect, to survive, to keep alive what we believe in.

Junior Member Hibiskiss is on a distinguished road Hibiskiss's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 10:12 PM
    Threads

I Am definatly Ed's Biggest Fan!!! but the sucky thing is...he endures all those short jokes, but he's taller than I am and the same age! makes me feel small.
    *Seductively spinning my webs*

Senior Member animekid1212 will become famous soon enough animekid1212's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 06:27 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by かごめ View Post
    Mind if you have an Armored Al glomp you? I'm going as Al in armor. xd
    No i dont mind. I had that happen alot to me at this years one. I was hatori from Fruits Basket
    Kenshin Himura the Battousai The best anime!!!!!!!!!!!!

緑巫女 かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2014 01:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WTF?You kidding me?

Quote Originally Posted by animekid1212 View Post
    No i dont mind. I had that happen alot to me at this years one. I was hatori from Fruits Basket
    Ooh-really? I was a Kagome. The only one with the yellow backpack-bow and arrows. Maybe I saw you and maybe you saw me! !
    I love Inuyasha character Kagome to death, but there are times I just want to beat the girl over the head with a 9 iron.

私は犬夜叉の妻である
    We all must fight; to protect, to survive, to keep alive what we believe in.

Member Revenga has a reputation beyond repute Revenga has a reputation beyond repute Revenga has a reputation beyond repute Revenga has a reputation beyond repute Revenga has a reputation beyond repute Revenga has a reputation beyond repute Revenga has a reputation beyond repute Revenga has a reputation beyond repute Revenga has a reputation beyond repute Revenga has a reputation beyond repute Revenga has a reputation beyond repute Revenga's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2009 09:48 PM
    Threads

1. Alphonse...Yes, I love Al.
    2.Envy
    3.Wrath
    4.Greed
    5.Edward

The Blue Fighter The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Stuck
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2014 10:35 PM
    Im living in this world half dead half alive finding myself.....
    Threads

the crimson alchemist

Senior Member Rikku FFX has a reputation beyond repute Rikku FFX has a reputation beyond repute Rikku FFX has a reputation beyond repute Rikku FFX has a reputation beyond repute Rikku FFX has a reputation beyond repute Rikku FFX has a reputation beyond repute Rikku FFX has a reputation beyond repute Rikku FFX has a reputation beyond repute Rikku FFX has a reputation beyond repute Rikku FFX has a reputation beyond repute Rikku FFX has a reputation beyond repute Rikku FFX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2007 02:57 PM
    Threads

Definitely Alphonse.

Junior Member tweetievest is on a distinguished road tweetievest's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2007 08:58 AM
    Threads

ed and winry

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 22 ... LastLast

Thread Information