AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: .....

Junior Member ..... is on a distinguished road .....'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2006 12:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default .....

I'm new.. and I neglect to talk about myself...

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default hi

Hello and welcome to AF. Be sure to read and follow the rules. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Have a nice day The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2010 08:01 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: paulosergio96

welcome. follow the rulz and if you ever get 100+ post pm me for a sig

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:10 AM
    Threads

Wink Welcome

Hi there. Welcome to the forums. Hope you are enjoying urself. If you need anything or need a friend feel free to ask me and I'll be more than happy to help you out. Until then I bid you Adieu *bows before vanishing in a wind of rose petals*
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

Bazinga. Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2010 05:10 AM
    Threads

Hiiiya and welcome!
    Have fun posting and such! ^^
    Be sure to follow the rules.
    if you have any questions, feel free to PM me
    ~JaG

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hallo and welcome. I shan't neglect to inform you of following the rules, as it is my duty.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Kurama's Almighty Filix Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2007 01:10 PM
    Threads

Hello and welcome to AnimeForums!
    +Courtesies+
    If you require any assistance or would like a friend to talk to, drop me a pm. <3
    Make sure to have fun.
    Look out for blanket and Pocky thieves...
    Happy Posting! ^^

~The Angel has spoken~
    ~AEK~

[K_K]'z Death Plague iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2006 12:22 PM
    Threads

hey welcome to AF hope you have a great time here
    pm me if you wanna talk or be friends or have a question
    cya on the forums
    join my forums, its about anime and gaming
    http://s12.************.com/Gamingforum
    lalala laaaaa la lalala laaaaaa la
    if u kno wut song this is from.....u got problems

why you dont take drugs....

my family
    sister: hieiwifeforever
    brother: Xieshunnuan
    brother: philmaster628
    younger brother:_inuyasha_
    sister:Ayame Sohma
    mistress: Animeglobe
    Uncle:Armageddon
    brother:anime OG

Loved by None -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 09:03 PM
    Threads

Hello and welcome to Anime Forum ....!

^_^
    "Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble."

PKK battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry's Avatar
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2007 04:51 AM
    Threads

hey.....,
    welcome and enjoy your time here

Senior Member bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 09:03 PM
    Tell me 10 good reasons and I will tell you.
    Threads

hello
    welcome to AF
    hope you have an awesome time here
    ~thanks to thornwillow~

+ AH MUNNA EAT CHOO! + YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi°'s Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:36 PM
    Threads

Hiya and welcome to the AF! ^w^ Have fun and worship the rules... or else.. O___O
    Need a friend or just someone to talk too.. PM me.. =D

Send me random PM's; I like random PM's

spawn of dragons skater2791 is a glorious beacon of light skater2791 is a glorious beacon of light skater2791 is a glorious beacon of light skater2791 is a glorious beacon of light skater2791 is a glorious beacon of light skater2791's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2006 08:38 AM
    Threads

hi and welcome.....if u wanna be friends or u need help than just pm me^^
    anger+sadness+happiness+confusion=life
    skater2791

siggy made by chibi fire angel
    put this in ur sig if u would walk 1,000 miles to hold ur love in ur arms

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*bows and hands you a pizza* Greetings and salutations. Welcome to AF. If ya need any help or anything, I'll be glad to do what I can to help. I'm sure plenty of people have mentioned the boring stuff, so I'll skip it. Just watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves. I'd say more, but I do have to catch up with all the other new members and greet them too, TTYL.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

OrionsHeavenlyKnight Starcrest is on a distinguished road Starcrest's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 11:29 AM
    Threads

hellu^^ and greetings. boring stuff's been said, so no point in me saying it again. hope you have a fantabulous time here, enjoy your stay. Need a friend or someone to talk to, don't be afraid to send me a PM, i'm a big nerd so I'll be on most of the day XD
    "Spirit. It cannot be broken and it cannot be taken away...it has a ring of strength and determination. It is the hero's strength, the mother's resilience, and the poor man's armor. It cannot be broken, and it cannot be taken away. This I must beleive."~Drizzt Do'Urden

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome, have a good time.
    -TWM-

in a place unknown ... Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2006 07:04 AM
    When the Emptiness of the world is known,the sadness becomes deeper and deeper.
    Threads

Hello and welcome to AF .....!

I am Fei Ling, call me Fei!

I'm not much of an old member but I enjoy welcoming new comers!

If you have any questions or wanna make friends just PM me!

Have Fun!

Thanx to hatoko_hinata for the beautiful sig and avi!

playful beauty sumomo cute has a reputation beyond repute sumomo cute has a reputation beyond repute sumomo cute has a reputation beyond repute sumomo cute has a reputation beyond repute sumomo cute has a reputation beyond repute sumomo cute has a reputation beyond repute sumomo cute has a reputation beyond repute sumomo cute has a reputation beyond repute sumomo cute has a reputation beyond repute sumomo cute has a reputation beyond repute sumomo cute has a reputation beyond repute sumomo cute's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2006 02:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by .....
    You do?! lol, okay, that's cool. ^_^ Well, welcome to you um, .....
    Haha! cool name! ..... see you around!

Awesome siggy made by shadow_vixen45. Isn't it great! ^_^

Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.

tehAnimeFreak101 You totally ROCK!!!

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by .....
    Awesome intro post x10

welcome

Banned Forum / Chat chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2007 06:04 PM
    Threads

elloz and welcome, hope ya have fun here. and feel free to pm me if ya wanna be friends kayz.

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 09:12 PM
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky*

Senior Member *Kedar* has a spectacular aura about *Kedar* has a spectacular aura about *Kedar*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2006 02:20 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AF. Have Fun! Nice to meet you...! ^_^

Senior Member Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien is infamous around these parts Srien's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2008 09:05 AM
    Threads

Welcome to animeforum. Have a nice time while you are here. As for me, I'll like to be your friend.
    If You Want To Battle, I'm ready at anythime
    I'm out to destroy all evil.
    Follow Your Own Path.

It Will Lead You To Your Heart.

Hikikomori Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 08:59 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 15463346

bonjour et soyez bienvenus au meilleur endroit sur la terre
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four People is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

Sig made byMaruDashi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeromashi View Post
    I belive its spelt Ninja not Nija. I suggest you change that. Other then that they are great.

[K_K]'z Death Plague annak is a splendid one to behold annak is a splendid one to behold annak is a splendid one to behold annak is a splendid one to behold annak is a splendid one to behold annak is a splendid one to behold annak is a splendid one to behold annak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2006 02:21 PM
    Threads

Hi. Hello. Bonjour. Hola....Ect.

Glad to have you here. Believe it or not, AK is in a generous mood.

[=

Enjoy your time staying here. You'll come to realize people are generally nice. Others are concieted and big headed.

But you'll learn to work around it.

Peace,

AK

PS. Neglect? o.0
    ANNA.K

People seem to agree upon the fact that I am somewhat paranoid and slightly narcissistic. While the latter may be true, all I can say is that some things merit appreciation, and I may acknowledge how great I am a little more than the average person.

Closed Thread

Thread Information