AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Poem: Hopeless

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Poem: Hopeless

Am I that
    hopeless to you
    that you would
    be able to trade
    me off

In my swollen
    womb of insecurity
    in my tears of
    no joy

In all that suffering
    why would you
    trade me in
    when I belong

To no one
    what diesease did
    I fail upon you
    if gave me life
    why isn't that life
    getting love?

What virus
    did I fufill you
    with what
    disease was it
    the diesease of
    a lifeless scream
    of birth?

Or was it something
    more?
    Why do you never answer?
    I hate you

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline has much to be proud of Evangeline's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2006 09:16 PM
    Threads

Ooo, so strong and dark.
    Some of my favorite kind, I like!
    Good job on the poem. btw, I like your other two poems as well. Your thread was closed so I couldn't respond, but I like them, awesome job on those too!
    ~wonderful sig made by MageaX~ ^_^

eveybody falls short poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2007 03:05 PM
    Threads

what kind of crak have you been smoking

eveybody falls short poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2007 03:05 PM
    Threads

no im relly mean it

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm not smoking anything
    Another part of the series Hopeless:

I hear the voices
    and reach my
    hand out

I'm that hopeless
    struggling in my own
    hunger and feeding
    myself with
    hatred

It burns me
    It hates me
    in a sea of
    tears

In a sea of
    blood my blood
    Your blood

I reach my hands
    out depsretly trying
    to catch you
    for you to finally
    love me

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information