AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever hated an anime character, then liked them later on?

Hybrid View

A Work In Progress _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2007 06:08 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up Have you ever hated an anime character, then liked them later on?

I have. Ino from Naruto. I just saw Naruto episode 145 yesterday, and now I see her in a whole new light.
    Before, she was just depicted as yet another in-show Sasuke fangirl. But now that I see her with her team fighting on their own, the Ino-Shika-Cho Group is my total fav now.

Can't say the same for Sakura, though. It's admirable that she wishes to change herself and all, but I still think she's just annoying. :-P

Maganda talaga Lunamaria is just really nice Lunamaria is just really nice Lunamaria is just really nice Lunamaria is just really nice Lunamaria's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2006 11:24 PM
    Threads

I used to hate Syaoron aka Li a lot. But now, I think he's okay. I can't say I like Meilin. I still hate her.

Sora and Kairi 4ever!!

A Work In Progress _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mei-Lin is pretty annoying, isn't she? ^^
    I actually liked Syaoran in his first apprerance. Same for Eriol (aka Eli).

in a place unknown ... Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling is infamous around these parts Fei Ling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2006 07:04 AM
    When the Emptiness of the world is known,the sadness becomes deeper and deeper.
    Threads

I also have. Once in Naruto, I hated Sakura but not anymore now.
    I now see Sakura as a girl desperately trying hard to change herself and to be useful to her comrades.
    I also now admire her for her chakra control and for being a wonderful and useful medical ninja.
    But I also think she is annoying sometimes!

Thanx to hatoko_hinata for the beautiful sig and avi!

Member White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang has a reputation beyond repute White_Fang's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2008 05:59 AM
    somewhere in the darkest part of your soul
    Threads

i hated akito from FB a lot alot. then after wards when i found out how she really was like i grew to like her better. i despised her a lot, mind you.

Banned Forum / Chat teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Bleach Kon Ice Cream Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 02:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fei Ling
    I now see Sakura as a girl desperately trying hard to change herself and to be useful to her comrades.
    I also now admire her for her chakra control and for being a wonderful and useful medical ninja.
    i used to hate Sakura too! but now after they grew up in the manga, sakura is more mature and kool^^

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle

Quote Originally Posted by teed
    i used to hate Sakura too! but now after they grew up in the manga, sakura is more mature and kool^^
    same here ^.^ i now think sakura is a great character.

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

Member DeathdealerWarrior_gurl is on a distinguished road DeathdealerWarrior_gurl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2006 07:22 PM
    Threads

Yee i hated kikyou form inuyahsa thiking she was trash and him and inuyahsa but later on i did began to like her and sorta understand her story better and where she comes from and all. Even tho i want inuyasha with kagome still and not her and him .

lovely priestess kagome INULOVERGIRL is on a distinguished road INULOVERGIRL's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2006 04:52 PM
    in my own world with inuyasha ,ed,naruto,sasuke,mugen,and shinji^_^
    Threads

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by DeathdealerWarrior_gurl
    Yee i hated kikyou form inuyahsa thiking she was trash and him and inuyahsa but later on i did began to like her and sorta understand her story better and where she comes from and all. Even tho i want inuyasha with kagome still and not her and him .
    Hey same with me too i also want inuyasha with kagome but i kind'a understand
    kikyo.....still MY FAVORITE COUPLE WILL ALWAYS BE KAGOME AND INUYASHA!!.
    Last edited by INULOVERGIRL; 05-19-2006 at 09:25 PM.
    friendz i think you noticed i'm not on very often...well it's cuz i'm quitting AF hope you miss me!!^^anyways farewell!!!!!!!!!!!

my pics take a look^^

By The Way Im A Girl Naruto_666 is just really nice Naruto_666 is just really nice Naruto_666 is just really nice Naruto_666 is just really nice Naruto_666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2008 11:54 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Fei Ling
    yh i really hated sakura but after the time skip she respects other people more other than sasuke so she becums a bit more mature

I'm a girl. ^^

Senior Member shadow Hiei is on a distinguished road shadow Hiei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2006 06:04 AM
    Threads

Asuka Langley-Sohryu. I hated her until I saw that badass fight in EoE. Then she stopped being annoying and started being likable. I was actually a pretty big fanboy of hers for a while.

Sailor Mars. I remember not liking her when Sailor Moon used to air on Toonami. Now she's my second favorite on the show.

Kurama. I usually hate long haired girly-man bishounens, but I like his mind-over-matter fighting style. Everybody involved with writing the fights for Sailor Moon could learn a few things from the Kurama character on how to make a fighter that fights with his head. Sailor Mercury was a joke for a brainy fighter.

Kurama's Almighty Filix Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2007 01:10 PM
    Threads

I used to hate Colonel Roy Mustang. O.o
    Bah, he's cool now. ^^;

~The Angel has spoken~
    ~AEK~

Gurugu Mawaru..... shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2007 11:13 AM
    Threads

i used to hate shougo for his attitude but now he is totally cool^_^
    Fan of
    Signature by me^^
    Yay its happy land look>>>*follows the yellow brick road*

Tearless Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2006 04:46 PM
    Threads

I used to hate Jakotsu (from Inuyasha), but then I decided to watch the Shichinintai episodes and whoa, he must be one of the best anime characters ever. At first his appearance was a little bit disturbing, but I love his personality, a homosexual cross-dressing sadist with a heart of gold. ^^

Do I look like I'm in the freakin' mood..?

Kuso Saniwa _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube 025 - Pikachu Moon Crystal Locket
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2017 12:20 AM
    Threads

i used to hate shino now i like him
    Used to be known as cool_tria_anime.
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

Illustration credit: banafria @ tumblr

Gurugu Mawaru..... shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2007 11:13 AM
    Threads

makubex from get backers - i used to hat ehim so much for his attitude but later on he is a really nice guy^_^
    shougo amakusa - i couldnt believe that i used to hate him.i did because he was faking and stuff and i just couldnt stand his attitude.but now i'm totally his fan(its kind of obvious too>_<)
    Fan of
    Signature by me^^
    Yay its happy land look>>>*follows the yellow brick road*

Senior Member lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2006 02:00 PM
    Threads

No more vice versa. I liked sasuke. Now I hate him. I never liked ino but now of course I like her.

Thanks to Wonderwice

fan of j-rap Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2006 01:13 PM
    in twilight town with pence,hayner,olette and roxas
    Threads

sasuke..................i hated him because all the girls like sasuke(he has hair like jin off of tekken 3) now that he has ran away he is cool ( but then again all missing nins are cool)

Thank you crazy. cookie for this sig
    We're simply performers; we don't want to preach," says Diggy-MO. "Japanese hip-hop isn't much of a medium for strong messages like that yet. Maybe it's to do with the Japanese temperament, but strong messages like that would seem too obtrusive."

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads

Roy Mustang (if you can believe it). I thought he was just a smug jerk, at first, but then I saw his impressive flame alchemy, his dark sense of humor, and his "calm, cool, and collected" persona, and I became a Mustang fan.

:.: Cold As Ice :.: Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 10:00 PM
    Threads

At first I hated Kakashi from Naruto (If you can beleive it)
    I hated Sasuke at first, then I started to like him. Then I started to hate him again.
    Used to hate Hiei from YuYu Hashuko
    And I used to hate Lust too (from FMA) now I just think she's alright.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool. I guess I'm not the only one then. ^^

:.: Cold As Ice :.: Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool. I guess I'm not the only one then. ^^
    Only one that what? Hated Sasuke, liked him, then hated him again? Or hated Kakashi, or Lust?

Member bluesoul is on a distinguished road bluesoul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2006 02:53 PM
    Threads

I hated Yu-gi-oh at first but then I saw a few episodes and liked. As it got further however I lost interest.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Only one that what? Hated Sasuke, liked him, then hated him again? Or hated Kakashi, or Lust?
    No, I mean I'm not the only one that *look at thread title*. ^^
    Yeah, I hear what you're saying about Yugioh. Skeptical about it, loved it, then hated it. It just runs over the same plot over and over again, but taking 8 episodes to do it. Yugi must duel to proceed, a whole slew of new cards are revealed, Yugi's winning, then he's in danger, then he's not, then he wins. Over and over again.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No, I mean I'm not the only one that *look at thread title*. ^^
    Yeah, I hear what you're saying about Yugioh. Skeptical about it, loved it, then hated it. It just runs over the same plot over and over again, but taking 8 episodes to do it. Yugi must duel to proceed, a whole slew of new cards are revealed, Yugi's winning, then he's in danger, then he's not, then he wins. Over and over again.
    I don't like any other season except for thet second one where Marik is in. Battle City. Pegasus, Dartz and the Shadow Realm were stupid. It's those seasons faults that I didn't like YuGiOh for a year. But then Battle city season was on TV so I watched it and liked YuGiOh again.

Closed Thread

Thread Information