AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Do you care what others think? HONESTLY

Llama Cheeze Puff Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 07:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Do you care what others think? HONESTLY

Do you care what others think about you? I mean that as in your apperance. I would say That I don't care, But that would be a lie. I always think, I don't give a [removed] about what they say. But, If I think about it, It's only natral for me to care. I don't know anyone that doesn't care at all. There may be a few humans that don't care at all, But I feel that most people do. It may be unknowingly.. They may spend 300 dollors for clothes and know they only care about how they look. I just relized that I unknowingly care... So, I wanted to know how many people say that they don't care? And how many people acknowledge the fact that the DO care....
    Last edited by Kewii; 04-24-2006 at 08:50 AM.
    Set made by me
    98% or teens do or have tried pot :: If you're one of the 2% that hasn't post this in your signature::

Senior Member Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382 is just really nice Ichigo_30382's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2007 03:06 PM
    Threads

I don't care wat ever people think even they think I am really stupid, that is just their thoughs so I don't really care
    ---a sig I made ealier not my best

this is my family
    Mom:Moonchild7:My biggest sis: Suky:My other Big sis: Just a girl:My nicest sis: Ayame_Sohma:My little sis: catskill888:My sis: Sakura_Babe:My sigmaking lil sis:Luck_Sharingan_SakuraMy brothers:My half demon brother: _inuyasha_:My son and daughters:My daughter: _sesshomaru:My son: inu yasha naru:My realtives:My Cousin: Donye

Llama Cheeze Puff Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So, If I just said I completely hated you, and you are the ugliest being to ever walk this earth, You couldn't care less? OK whatever you say...But, something like that always is there.. In the back of your mind.. and whe you are sad it comes to the front of your mind and hurts....
    Set made by me
    98% or teens do or have tried pot :: If you're one of the 2% that hasn't post this in your signature::

Junior Member blackshadowwings will become famous soon enough blackshadowwings's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2006 10:05 PM
    Threads

Hmm. Well, I usually don't care if someone insults my appearance, as long as I like the way I look. But obviously I like it if someone compliments my appearance... and I try to look nice, so I guess I care?

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmm.

People looking at me from the outside would say, "He doesn't care about how he looks."
    And even my parents have told me that I don't care about how I look.

And for the most part, I really don't. I'll where whatever I want, whenever I want, wherever I want. Thats just me, I don't put a lot of emphasis on taking a lot of time out to look any certain way.

I love punk rock, and I love our culture, and the scene we have going. But to me, I think it is just as ridiculous the effort and time some people put into their jackets. Because it is just like seeing a preppy girl waste an hour on her make up, or an emo kid spend 3 hours dying and styling their hair, and then doing heavy pale and black make up.

I just don't see any point, for any reason or style, for anyone to spend so much time on their appearance. Even when I'm dressed up in a suit and tie, it only take 5 minutes to put on. And I clean up pretty darn good.

And I like the way I look in my suit, because I know I look good in it. And to a point, I do care. And that is my next and final point. I think that all people care at least a little bit about how they look. You just can't help it as a human. You may be like me, and don't really freak out about how you look. But there are some times when you just do care about your appearance, even if only a little bit. And there is nothing wrong with that.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Li Kishiro
    Hmm.

People looking at me from the outside would say, "He doesn't care about how he looks."
    And even my parents have told me that I don't care about how I look.

And for the most part, I really don't. I'll where whatever I want, whenever I want, wherever I want. Thats just me, I don't put a lot of emphasis on taking a lot of time out to look any certain way.

I love punk rock, and I love our culture, and the scene we have going. But to me, I think it is just as ridiculous the effort and time some people put into their jackets. Because it is just like seeing a preppy girl waste an hour on her make up, or an emo kid spend 3 hours dying and styling their hair, and then doing heavy pale and black make up.

I just don't see any point, for any reason or style, for anyone to spend so much time on their appearance. Even when I'm dressed up in a suit and tie, it only take 5 minutes to put on. And I clean up pretty darn good.

And I like the way I look in my suit, because I know I look good in it. And to a point, I do care. And that is my next and final point. I think that all people care at least a little bit about how they look. You just can't help it as a human. You may be like me, and don't really freak out about how you look. But there are some times when you just do care about your appearance, even if only a little bit. And there is nothing wrong with that.
    Yes, I don't care so much that I spend 5 hours every morning getting ready for school or anything. Hell, most of the time I just say... This looks comfy and wear it. But, I am self-consiouse about the fact that if I look like a pig in public people will not want to be my friends... and I need friends... And like you said.. if you are human than you do care to a point... But, I'm not an apperance adict....
    Set made by me

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

No. People think Im a lesbian by the way I dress, but Im not going to change my wardrobe just so people think Im straight. I dont care what people think about my opinions either, I speak my mind, and if they dont like it, then tough. Theres only ONE person who I do care about what they think of me is my fiance. Thats it. Why? Because it worries me that I might say something or do something to push him away...and I dont think I could deal with him leaving me. Sure, he accepts me for me, but a girl can never be to careful!

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

I care but only in very limited sense. I care about my appearance but only so far as my own thoughts.

I guess I only care what others think so long as I can manipulate or control it. As far as opinions go, I really don't care at all what other people think. In the end, I am selfish and if it doesn't directly concern me it is irrelevent.

The Mental Hazard _Anonymous_ is a splendid one to behold _Anonymous_ is a splendid one to behold _Anonymous_ is a splendid one to behold _Anonymous_ is a splendid one to behold _Anonymous_ is a splendid one to behold _Anonymous_ is a splendid one to behold _Anonymous_ is a splendid one to behold _Anonymous_ is a splendid one to behold _Anonymous_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2006 12:56 AM
    Threads

I value friend's opinions, but I don't think that's the same as really caring what they think, because I won't totally change if they said something.

Beautisimo set by dawnrune! <3

Senior Member Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2010 06:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ok...for this issue...well it depends...I dont usualy care...but when its about this girl.... then I go mad....she is a (another word for a female dog).I'll explain it more easy..Here goes:
    ~Break bell rang and everyone in science class went out exept for me
    Me: Mr. Kaneshiro, can I stay in and do work?
    Mr. Kaneshiro: Yea sure...
    Me:~takes out work and start working
    Mr. Kaneshiro:*grabs his keys* Im going to the office. Make sure dont open the door to anyone.
    Me: alright. *continues working*
    *teacher left the door locked and me only me inside*
    Ryan: *climbs up the lockers outside and peeps through the window*
    "Hey Sakura! Open the door!!"
    Me: Nope. Cant do that now..
    Ryan: Oh come on please.
    Me: Mr. Kaneshiro said to Not open doors to anyone!
    Ryan: Fine!!
    Risa: she came along and asked why who is inside?
    Ryan: Sakura...
    Risa: oh.
    Jacora: who?
    Risa: Sakura is inside..
    Jacora: open the door sakura. please.
    *me ignoring everyone*
    Then she starts baning the doors kicking it.
    Open the door Sakura!
    Risa: Maybe she cant open the door. Like she said. Mr kaneshiro said no.
    Jacora: shut the ----- up ugly korean girl
    Risa: in her mind i bet she is swearing and all
    Jacora: Open the door already!!
    Me: I CANT!!!
    Jacora: Fine! ---- all chinese!!
    Me: swearing in my mind and all.
    Then the bell rang and I finally let everyone in. Everyone said that they understand why and they told me what Jacora said to me.
    I pack up all my stuff and wait for my friends so we can go to class together. Then Jacora came and said,
    "Sakura, why didnt you open the door?"
    Me: Mr. Kaneshiro said not to open the door for anyone.
    Jacora: *walks away*
    And i swear when she started to walk away, I heard her said this
    "st-u ugly *****."
    And she's the troublesome one all the time.....
    It makes my head spins when ever she bother's someone teasing him/her
    Even for the cripled students.
    Last edited by Sakura Holic; 04-23-2006 at 10:47 PM.

[[ ~Missing the old アンティック-珈琲店~ ]]

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Just to add in, caring can mean that you blow off and could care less about the negative things people say about you or how you look, but then are happy to receive compliments, and like when people say good things about how you look. Because, there are some people like that.

Senior Member BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2013 05:02 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ask me for it Steam ID: askmeforit

When it comes to compliments... I'm usually happy to receive a compliment. There will be some compliments that won't make a big deal to me - but even then, I appreciate the thought.

When it comes to almost everything else... it depends on who it is (1), what they're talking about (2), and how they say it (3).

(1): I value the opinion of friends more than most strangers - but a stranger can still offer criticism that is valid and worth taking into consideration, depending on (2) and (3).

(2): There are some things that people can badmouth or criticize, and it won't have any affect on me (e.g. the music I listen to - I like what I like, and I don't really care if someone else doesn't). But I'm up for debate on other topics (e.g. movies).

(3): If what someone says sounds like respectful, constructive criticism, I'm probably going to take it into more consideration than someone who throws me a crude, antagonistic insult.
    Last edited by BoldMushroom; 04-23-2006 at 10:51 PM.
    Get some exercise this summer and raise money to fight disease. Find a free charity walk in your area:
    AIDS Walk | Walk to Defeat ALS | Walk MS | Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
    Light The Night for Leukemia & Lymphona | Great Strides for Cystic Fibrosis

Senior Member Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2010 06:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Just to add in, caring can mean that you blow off and could care less about the negative things people say about you or how you look, but then are happy to receive compliments, and like when people say good things about how you look. Because, there are some people like that.
    But I never meet anyone like Jacora.....
    Last edited by Sakura Holic; 04-23-2006 at 10:50 PM.

[[ ~Missing the old アンティック-珈琲店~ ]]

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

I normally dun care wut pplz thinks, but it realli depends on wut that person says.

Junior Member Shadow Sacred To Dark is infamous around these parts Shadow Sacred To Dark is infamous around these parts Shadow Sacred To Dark is infamous around these parts Shadow Sacred To Dark is infamous around these parts Shadow Sacred To Dark is infamous around these parts Shadow Sacred To Dark is infamous around these parts Shadow Sacred To Dark is infamous around these parts Shadow Sacred To Dark is infamous around these parts Shadow Sacred To Dark is infamous around these parts Shadow Sacred To Dark is infamous around these parts Shadow Sacred To Dark is infamous around these parts Shadow Sacred To Dark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2006 10:12 PM
    Threads

i do care about what people think..especially when they say something about what they think....only if its bad though....if its good stuff then im happy
    i hide in the shadows...you can not see me.....but i can see you....im waiting...forever waiting....for that person that finally sees who i am for real.....i am part of the darkness that is life.

In life,things break....
    But I like to deal with it...my way..
    And so...I end up like this

Senior Member Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2007 01:42 PM
    Threads

I care at times. Sometimes I'm thinking "whatever I'm just being me" but other times it'll get to me and I start to think. So I do care what others think on occasion.
    It's all my fault. I should have been there to help you. Please don't hurt yourself anymore.
    *~I Love you and I will always.Remember that~*

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

I do care, although I try not to.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Senior Member lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2006 02:00 PM
    Threads

I care what people think about me but at a level. Like if someone spread a really bad rumor theen people would start treating me different then I would of course care. Though other than that not really.

Thanks to Wonderwice

A Work In Progress _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2007 06:08 AM
    Threads

As long as they don't think I'm weak or a coward, I don't care what anyone thinks. That's years and years of pre-conditioning for you.

Member crazy.cookie will become famous soon enough crazy.cookie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2006 02:24 PM
    Threads

people are usually afraid to say something about my apperance or behaviour because i tend to get violent, so in other words even if i don't show it other people's thoughts about me affect me very much and may cause a lot of physical pain to them.
    signature made by me and if you ask nicely i may make one for you

Maganda talaga Lunamaria is just really nice Lunamaria is just really nice Lunamaria is just really nice Lunamaria is just really nice Lunamaria's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2006 11:24 PM
    Threads

For me, it's hard not to care about what people think. Usually, I don't care what the guys in my class think, or what my friends think. It's just the popular chicks at my school...I just can't stand hearing them laughing whenever I pass by. It makes me feel weird and left out. But I do forget about it and say "Ah, the heck with it." But usually and 99% of the time, I don't care about what other people think about me. If they make fun of me, usually I'd answer back or ignore them and pretend I heard nothing. Or sometimes if my sister makes fun of me, I hit her. And she hates it when I hit her. I'm a little stronger than her but at times when she's mad her anger burts her energy so I get a little hurt. Ouchie.

Sora and Kairi 4ever!!

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

I don't in the slightest what people think about my appearance. I am not a good looking guy so I taught myself to stop caring about what anyone thinks. I only care about what I think and a few of my friends.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

I care about my appearance. I don't obsess over it, though. If people don't like the way I look, then they don't. Nothing I can do to change their minds. I present myself the way I want to and I can be comfortable with it.

Hey, if I wanted to shave my head and get 7 lip piercings, I'd do it and I wouldn't care if people would think I was weird or crazy (Not saying that I would ever do that ;D). The key is to not take yourself too seriously.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

People are incined to their opions. Every word someone gives to you may it be negative or positive is their opion.
    And everyone is inclined to their perspective. I might acknowledge what they say in my head , but it doesn't mean I'll follow it. It just means that I'm okay with undestanding their concerns.
    Thats all.
    I don't care and I care. I suppose I can say that.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Whispers
    I do care, although I try not to.
    Pretty much sums it up for me too. I follow my own trend, but I do care all the same. I really admire those who take it fully out, that is if I find the style neat.

If you spend 300$ on one piece of clothing, it has to be something special about it, in my opinion. I would never use 300 on a pair of jeans when I can get perfect Levi's for 20 bucks (I've never spent 300$ on clothes on one day, mind you).

'I wish she'd guri-guri me like that'
    'Yes! Guri-guri-ing all over the place. I'm jealous!'

Closed Thread

Thread Information