AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What the hell is wrong with me?!

Llama Cheeze Puff Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 07:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What the hell is wrong with me?!

My mind is going crazy,
    I don't know what is wrong,
    Thoughts racing through,
    There is too much to think about,
    I've never cried this much,
    And I don't even know why,
    What the hell is wrong with me?

I have to try my hardest to restain myself,
    I can't scream and break everything in sight,
    I want to so much, But then I would be worried,
    I must hold punch myself to restain the violence within,
    Who cares if it leaves a bruise....

I'm pacing back and forth,
    Pulling at my hair,
    Wondering what the hell is wrong with me,
    I don't know what it is,
    I don't know if it can be healed,

I grab something to hold,
    I need something to break,
    Something that no one will notice,
    Just as no one notices me.

I think I need a mental doctor at this point,
    I don't know anything, and my head hurts,
    So badly I want to just punch everything in sight,
    I want to screak and let out all my emotion,
    But, I can't do that... I just can't.

"Mr. Psychiatrist, I keep having these wierd thoughts,
    Oh please, don't mind me,
    I'm only A LITTLE crazy,
    No, don't kick me out of your office,
    I hate you! I though you where suppose to heal me!"
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    This is how I feel right now... I think... I don't know....
    Last edited by Vendetta; 04-24-2006 at 08:03 PM. Reason: typoooo
    Set made by me
    98% or teens do or have tried pot :: If you're one of the 2% that hasn't post this in your signature::

Meet me in outerspace.... Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2010 09:01 PM
    Threads

Umm line three is the first word supposed to thoughts and not thoughs? Also shrinks don't cure they just sit in their comfy chairs and write nonsense on their little pads.. and they give out drugs....
    But really, nice poem, I really mean it man.....

Llama Cheeze Puff Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 07:26 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Goddess_Haley
    Umm line three is the first word supposed to thoughts and not thoughs? Also shrinks don't cure they just sit in their comfy chairs and write nonsense on their little pads.. and they give out drugs....
    But really, nice poem, I really mean it man.....
    I know they don't cure... That is why I'm not going to one, I don't want to be a drugged up person. But, anyways I'll fix that thoughs.... Typo Oops
    Set made by me
    98% or teens do or have tried pot :: If you're one of the 2% that hasn't post this in your signature::

Tearless Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2006 04:46 PM
    Threads

Shrinks can't do a thing, all of them have education, but they haven't gone through the same their patients have, so they really don't know anything about the thing they are working with. I liked the poem, sometimes I might be like that... Then it's usually the best for everyone to stay the hell away from me. Anyways, that's a true poem which makes it good.

Do I look like I'm in the freakin' mood..?

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2014 05:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

It's not about having been through the same thing the patient has. It's about learning ABOUT the patient, and their struggles, and their innermost thoughts. It's about empathizing with them.

Certainly there are some who are better than others in this. However, claiming they all "don't help" is small-minded.

Anyway, nice work on the poem ^^ Towards the end, it's spelled "psychiatrist."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information