AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Naruto Fanfiction: Sakura's Lost Memories? Part 2 (Final)

Senior Member Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2010 06:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Naruto Fanfiction: Sakura's Lost Memories? Part 2 (Final)

Continuing on...(does not own naruto)

A week later…

8:12 am Konoha wood’s entrance

Its morning and I am always early as usual. Sitting under the tree, waiting for the others to come, as I thought about Sakura. I heard she was released form the hospital a few days ago. I was happy, yet still sad at the same time. I regret for all the rejects on her asking me to go and help her rain. On the other hand, shall I say in her was as “a date”. I didn’t mean to do all that in the past rejecting her and hurt her in the inside. But she is always cheerful even though.

“Yo! Sasuke! Over here!”

I heard a childish voice called my name. I looked up and saw Naruto and Sakura, running. I got up as they stopped in from of me panting. Then, I saw our sensei behind both of them. He was early today than I thought.

“Morning Naruto, Sasuke. Good morning Sakura.” Kakashi greeted.

“Kakashi sensei! Good morning.” Sakura greeted back.

She never said “good morning” to me… I said in my mind.

“Its going to take a while until I get my memories back.” She announced.

“Its ok Sakura chan.” said Naruto. “Take your time.”

“Arigatou.” she thanked then smiled.

Next day, 8:01 am Konoha Mountains

Kakashi sensei told us to meet him at the base of Konoha mountains yester day after our mission is done. I walked upstairs and took the short way around to the base. I made it early less than a minute. Waling towards the tree, I saw Sakura walking the other way around to our meeting place, standing under the tree where the shade is.

She’s early… I thought. I walk a few steps ahead standing in from of her.

“Good morning Sakura.”

“Morning.” she said softly.

“Are your memories back yet?” I asked. She shook her head as an answer. “No.”

“Oh. I hope you get yours back soon.”

Then I heard him calling her.

“Sakura Chan!”

“Naruto Kun! Good morning!” Sakura waved and ran up to him. Just watching Naruto with Sakura makes me sick now these days. Ever since she lost her memories, she starts to hang out with Naruto a lot and talk stories with him. Back In the past, she does not do that. She hates him with all her guts. I just wish everything were back to normal.

I didn’t mean to eaves drop, but Naruto was just talking so loud…

“So…Sakura chan. Want to eat at the Emerald Ramen Restaurant?” Naruto asked Sakura. I saw her smile and heard her giggle.

“As a date?” she asked Naruto cheerfully. My eyes widen as I heard the word “date”. I walked slowly gradually towards them.

“Eh…” is all Naruto could say.

“Sure. I’ll go out with you.” Sakura responded.

“Great. Is tonight ok? At 7pm?” Naruto fidgety asked.

“Uh huh.” Sakura answered as in “yes, sure, or ok in her way…

I stopped walking next to Sakura then paused as she agreed to go out with Naruto. I felt mad and angry. Jealous… Wanted him to get away from her. I cannot believe a friend like him of mine would do suck a thing. I grabbed Sakura’s hand and tug her to drag her away from Naruto. As I tug her, she screamed trying to get away from me going into the opposite direction. Then I let go of her and she ran towards Naruto as he gave her a hug saying it is all right.

“Sasuke! What did you do?” scolded Naruto at me. I got even angrier. Therefore, I decided to ditch class for the day.

“I’m outa here. Tell sensei that I am absent. And sick.” I turned around and walked home.

The next day, our sensei said to meet at the same place. I arrived there at 8:15 am and I was surprised. Sakura was earlier than I was. I walked up to her and apologized on what happened yesterday.

“I’m sorry about yesterday. I didn’t mean to scare you.” I looked at her as she stared at the ground saying nothing but silence filled the air between us. Then, I decided to change the subject for no reason.

“You seem to like Naruto very much.”

“Naruto isn’t that bad as you think he is. He’s very fun to talk to.” she answered. It is as she can go on and on about Naruto. I was about to ask her if her date went well yesterday, but our sensei came.

“Good morning you two. I have an announcement.” he said suddenly. Sakura looked up and wonder where Naruto is.

“Wait! What about Naruto?” Sakura asked worried about him.

“Oh he’ll be ok.” then he continued. “The announcement was that you guys can have a day off. I have an important meeting to attend.” Kakashi stood up straight. “Don’t worry. Naruto knows.” Kakashi patted Sakura’s head. “I’ll be off now. Good Bye.” Then, he vanished on that spot where he stood.

“Well, I’m going home.” said Sakura with a sigh.

“I’ll walk you home.” I insisted. She looked at the ground.

“Arigatou.”

Then, we started walking. Were just almost there to her house until she stopped.

“I’m capable on walking by myself. You can go now. I just need to cross he bridge. That’s all.” Then, she paused. “Thank you again.” she walked ahead. When she took a few steps on the bridge, it collapsed. Even for a light person like her, that bridge could still collapse.

“Sakura!” I yelled out to call her. I appeared at the edge of the river where she is trying to swim. I reached out to grab her arm and got her left arm.

“Hang on!” I cried. I tried to pull harder but she is just too heavy with all the water soaked up her clothes. However, that isn’t going to stop me from saving her.

“I can’t swim! Hurry! Get me out!” she cried with an even scared look shown at her face. It is like a little girl trying to run away from death.

I pulled even harder. As hard as I can. She is just half way up from the water. At last, I gathered all my strength and got her out. As she got out, she coughed wildly, having huge amounts of water out. I am guessing that when she fell and tried to swim, she swallowed huge amount of water. So I patted her back as she gasp for air.

“Are you ok?” I asked her. She stopped gasping for air and paused to look at me. Tear ran down from her watery eyes as she looks at me with sobs. Then she came forward and hugged me with her wet clothing.

“Sasuke kun!” she cried. “I’m so glad I got my memories back! I’m so sorry!” she said between sobs. She is still hugging me so I might as well hug her back.

“It will be ok Sakura. It will be ok.” hearing her cry, I wanted to say a few words that I never ever said in my whole life before…

“Sakura…I…” I paused… I was too afraid that she may changed her mind about me…but…I gathered up my courage and confessed with 3 words…”I love you…”

Last edited by Sakura Holic; 08-22-2006 at 09:33 PM.

[[ ~Missing the old アンティック-珈琲店~ ]]

Panpukin, panpukin. Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 03:34 PM
    Threads

I really like it a lot! I sort of think it went by too fast but still very well sorted out........If you ever write any more PM me!!! n_n (stupid naruto!) sorry.....i hated the way naruto took advantage of her in the story.. -shrug-
    I guess it never occurred to you
    that you might actually have to bleed.

Senior Member Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Im glad you enjoyed it. I'll let you know if I ever write anymore. Thankyou again.

kinky keya Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2010 02:56 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Alycursed
    I really like it a lot! I sort of think it went by too fast but still very well sorted out........If you ever write any more PM me!!! n_n (stupid naruto!) sorry.....i hated the way naruto took advantage of her in the story.. -shrug-
    got to pm me to.....your fan fiction is great and im a huge fan of the sakura sasuke paring.....
    "sayonara..."
    who am i a fan of ?look in my journal!!

are you a fan of me??

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ok. I'll PM you too if I write any more. Thankyou for reading my story. ^ ^

-=The Playmaster=- Sasuke of the Night Wind will become famous soon enough Sasuke of the Night Wind's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2006 06:35 PM
    Threads

awesome!!! it was perfect with drama, love, romance, jealousy, angry sasukes and much more lol pm me if you write any more!!!
    "Light After Dark..
    Dark after Light..
    The endless circle,
    But, losing sight.
    Of what we love,
    So carelessly,
    Open your eyes,
    .. Soon, you will see."

~Yasuo Takata

Thanks Seaturtle642 for the awesome sig!!!!

Junior Member Raquel is on a distinguished road Raquel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2006 02:57 PM
    Threads

Ah i loved it.happy i wish that was real good job.A verey nice ending[QUOTE]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate the comments and for taking your time to read my fanfic.

-=The Playmaster=- Sasuke of the Night Wind will become famous soon enough Sasuke of the Night Wind's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2006 06:35 PM
    Threads

^_~ no problem! It was worth the time!! definitally!!!. ^_^ i had a huge smile on my face after sakura got her memories back, i knew what was coming *huge smile* the big kiss scene is coming up next!! i just know it... or maybe not... @.@ more drama, i can't stand the suspense 'till the next time you write!!! *huge smile* This should be the untold series!!!! you shouuld write a book about naruto.. Naruto.. the second story... ^_^
    "Light After Dark..
    Dark after Light..
    The endless circle,
    But, losing sight.
    Of what we love,
    So carelessly,
    Open your eyes,
    .. Soon, you will see."

~Yasuo Takata

Thanks Seaturtle642 for the awesome sig!!!!

Dark Wolf Angel Fast_as_Fire_ is infamous around these parts Fast_as_Fire_ is infamous around these parts Fast_as_Fire_ is infamous around these parts Fast_as_Fire_ is infamous around these parts Fast_as_Fire_ is infamous around these parts Fast_as_Fire_ is infamous around these parts Fast_as_Fire_ is infamous around these parts Fast_as_Fire_ is infamous around these parts Fast_as_Fire_ is infamous around these parts Fast_as_Fire_ is infamous around these parts Fast_as_Fire_ is infamous around these parts Fast_as_Fire_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 11:46 PM
    BL land, where NaoTaka makes Samura go BOOM
    Threads

AWW It was so sweeT..~! I loved it! I loved it as much as SasuNaru!!<3 plz pm me too
    'SCUSE ME SIR, BUT I BELIEVE YOU WERE LOOKING FOR A GIRLFRIEND?!'
    Lol, wut. I oekaki lots.
    Pretty much the only place I go to nao.
    'DON'T DO IT YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR'
    C-cute ;o;

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke of the Night Wind
    ^_~ no problem! It was worth the time!! definitally!!!. ^_^ i had a huge smile on my face after sakura got her memories back, i knew what was coming *huge smile* the big kiss scene is coming up next!! i just know it... or maybe not... @.@ more drama, i can't stand the suspense 'till the next time you write!!! *huge smile* This should be the untold series!!!! you shouuld write a book about naruto.. Naruto.. the second story... ^_^
    lol Im not even sure if I am going to write another.. XD But you can picture the kissing part in your head.. XDDD

AWW It was so sweeT..~! I loved it! I loved it as much as SasuNaru!!<3 plz pm me too
    um.. sure.. I have that.. Sasuke dare thing.. where he's going to deal with bloody mary and naruto as witness and all.. O.o My PM is funky at the moment.. o.O

Junior Member kerolov3r_3232 is infamous around these parts kerolov3r_3232 is infamous around these parts kerolov3r_3232 is infamous around these parts kerolov3r_3232's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2007 07:29 PM
    Threads

i loved it.Very sweet. i love all these fanfics but yours is my fav so far.^_^ and Alycursed, Naruto was just hanging with her, not taking advantage of her. Don't forget that he likes Sakura. thanks, Sonariyami, for the story.
    Last edited by kerolov3r_3232; 08-23-2006 at 08:48 AM.

Kaoru loves you ♥ iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud has a reputation beyond repute iMud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2008 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: U R s0 b0r!ng

I just can't describe how much I liked this one. Keep it up
    ----------
    [Daughty|Fafnir|Faffy|iMud|iSi|Koko|KoKoBear|Kokolo ve|Kokolay|Kokonaut|Kokosterious|Money|Monmon|Musi c Buddeh]
    ----------
    ----------
    Credit goes to Mac for(indirectly) encouraging me to do graphic designing again. You're the best. <3
    ----------

tee hee Little miss lovley is a splendid one to behold Little miss lovley is a splendid one to behold Little miss lovley is a splendid one to behold Little miss lovley is a splendid one to behold Little miss lovley is a splendid one to behold Little miss lovley is a splendid one to behold Little miss lovley's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2007 02:52 PM
    *If i told you it wouldnt be a secret anymore*
    Threads

I really loved it!! PM me if you write anymore of sasuXsakur fan fics!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information