AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Looks or Personality?

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • Looks ALL the way!

2 1.63%
  • Personality, that's all that matters.

54 43.90%
  • Looks is Icing on the cake.

39 31.71%
  • Looks first, and if they have a good personality too it's a plus!

28 22.76%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Is it the looks? Or the Heart?

Llama Cheeze Puff Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 07:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink Is it the looks? Or the Heart?

In a relationship, Are looks the most important thing? Or do you only care about their personality? And be honest, I know a lot of people lie about this subject.

I couldn't care less about looks, Actaully I don't even believe it is Icing on the cake. I can't judge if a guy is hot. Honestly, when someone asks I'm like...uhhhh.... Uhhhh I dunno. Moany Many of my boyfriends weren't cute at all. And they thought they where lucky to go out with me. I only care for personality, and that is all I want. People say, "ewwww" I they see my holding hands with someone, But I don't care... They are stupid.. Just because he may not be cute, Doesn't mean he isn't a great BF!
    Set made by me
    98% or teens do or have tried pot :: If you're one of the 2% that hasn't post this in your signature::

Creator Of Dreams Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 02:48 PM
    Threads

I believe beauty lies within the heart. If I love a women, she is beautiful no matter what. If we were together, and our house caught on fire and her face was badly burned. She would still be the same women she was yesterday, she would beautiful to me no matter what. Thats what love is.
    I've told a friend that a girl was beautiful before and they said "her? eww, man, shes ugly. looks like a horse"
    The body that attracts you, the heart that you love.

~Made by Gandizzl~

Kurama's Almighty Filix Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2007 01:10 PM
    Threads

I'm going for personality all the way. ^^
    I like a guy who understands me, that I can have a good time with.
    Looks really don't matter.
    People who like others for only their looks are shallow...O.o
    If the person has a wonderful personality and is good looking then that's okay too! ^^
    However, what I really look for is personality.
    That's one of the reasons why I like AF so much, you can be yourself...and people won't be able to judge you by the way you look..they can only see who you are for your pesonality. ^~

~The Angel has spoken~
    ~AEK~

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You may not look beautiful on the outside ppl, but on the inside is what counts. ^-^ Not all ppl are perfect, unless it's someone like me, jk ^o^. If you have both looks and personality, then you're good to go. ^-^
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads

I chose "Looks is Icing on the cake".

I go for a girl who has a good personality, is intelligent, and is fun-loving. If she doesn't look like a supermodel, then its not the end of the world. If she is hot, though, that only makes me want to be with her more, yet, its not even close to being as important as the personality.

I'm don't claim to be the greatest lookin' guy in the world, so I wouldn't want to make a girl feel like crap by telling her that her looks aren't good enough to be dating material. However, I'm afraid I have to cut the nice-guy stuff and get truthful; I do NOT want to date a butt-ugly girl. No matter how great her personality is, if she is completely ugly, so much so that I can't look at her, then I just can't date her. "Its what's on the inside, that counts", but that doesn't mean that the outside doesn't matter at all.

Still, I've had a few girls online tell me that I'm wonderful, and unlike any guy they have ever seen. That they wish that there was a guy like me beside them, without even seeing a picture of me, and only knowing me for a short period of time. I've even been told that the way that I'm so sweet to girls, and want to hear what they have to say, makes me a little scary (once again, online). Like, this isn't the way a guy is supposed to act. You're supposed to be drooling all over me, fantasizing about my breast and my butt. Then again, some girls love the fact that I'm so down-to-earth and understanding. That I get their pain and their feelings, unlike the typical red-blooded male.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Neither really matters.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

I believe personailty is more important. I am not a good looking guy so I don't woory about a girl's looks very much. I never thought it was of all that much of importance in the first place. If a girl is nice and likes me for who I am it doesn't matter what they look like.

Senior Member Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2021 04:04 PM
    Threads

Id say act....my gf has a thing i lik bout her lik he way she talk n she is playful...

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation **Fruits~Basket** will become famous soon enough **Fruits~Basket** will become famous soon enough **Fruits~Basket**'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2006 01:27 AM
    Threads

Wink mmmmmm....

Let me think
    Yeah thats it
    Get guy with both
    thats the good deal
    Hello Friends

Senior Member lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2006 02:00 PM
    Threads

Yeh it would be a plus.
    But i think personality makes you look beautiful on the outside as well as inside. Most girls like boys with confidence. Thats what makes them look good-looking as well.

Thanks to Wonderwice

Senior Member bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 09:03 PM
    Tell me 10 good reasons and I will tell you.
    Threads

i think personality is important. you can lose your looks as you get older.
    ~thanks to thornwillow~

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

It's a combination of both, I would think. Would you rather have a really attractive girlfriend or boyfriend just for looks and deal with them being a complete jerk? Or have someone with a great personality, but there's no physical attraction? I think it's better if the looks and personality balance each other out.

But, you can only stare at someone for so long. =\

Bazinga. Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2010 05:10 AM
    Threads

Personality is what counts at first. Some good looks would be nice, but isn't neccesary..What's the use of a great looking person without a personality?
    Personality is what makes someone beautiful...(or not, ofcourse! 0______o")

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The brains?

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Llama Cheeze Puff Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 07:26 PM
    Threads

I guess you could say I'm a combonation of both. Although, my boyfrieds don't care about my personality. I hate that.. And the people that like me for both reasons, I just don't like back. But, I want people to like me for who I am, not how 'hot' I may be.
    Set made by me
    98% or teens do or have tried pot :: If you're one of the 2% that hasn't post this in your signature::

Aces High Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2009 02:46 PM
    Threads

Let's say this: Lies. Personality is almost always overshadowed by looks. The first person anyone will go to is the hotty, not the quiet and never noticed person.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I say none.

Woman are annoying they always want something to be perfect. Or they use you for your qualities or your money.
    Or they just go out with you becuase you're bad. Or their stupid and your smart.
    Woman are monsters they are not human.

Senior Member lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2006 02:00 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by FallenBabyDoll
    I say none.

Woman are annoying they always want something to be perfect. Or they use you for your qualities or your money.
    Or they just go out with you becuase you're bad. Or their stupid and your smart.
    Woman are monsters they are not human.
    Not true. At all. You cant say that. The only reason you could be saying that is if you have had bad experiences with women or had none at all.

Thanks to Wonderwice

AG'S DADDY Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Leo Katana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2012 01:17 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Arosa Seijyu

I say that personality matters above all, but if they happen to be cute, well thats just a bonus that I wasnt looking for lol But really, I dont actually care about looks, if the girl has the personality, I'll go past the exterior to whats inside.

Sig and Avatar made by Sadie
    Family is in my Journal

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lorie
    Not true. At all. You cant say that. The only reason you could be saying that is if you have had bad experiences with women or had none at all.
    I have been single all my childhood and so far since high school.I'm sixteen. And the only reason girls talk to me is to get answer off their homework.
    It sucks.
    Everyone just uses me. I'm a freaking walking mat to them. But I don't let it happen ever.

Maganda talaga Lunamaria is just really nice Lunamaria is just really nice Lunamaria is just really nice Lunamaria is just really nice Lunamaria's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2006 11:24 PM
    Threads

Personality is more important than looks. He may look hot and gorgeous, but how would he treat ladies? Would he be a gentleman or a player? Does he like things that are important to you or does he dislike them? Is he doing things that you don't approve of? A lot of questions, but for me, one answer. The personality is very important. Inside beauty is the most beautiful thing you'll ever see. Although it wouldn't hurt if he was a little cute and still had a good personality, hmm?

Sora and Kairi 4ever!!

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You know, I think its a big fib everytime someone says they only look for people with good personalities.

Yes, we all care about personality, but it isn't the first thing you look for. But the polls show that a lot of people are big liars.

You know darn well you don't look at a physically butt ugly person and say, "Hey, I bet they have a nice personality, let me go ask them for their number!"

Neigh I say! What happens is you look at people you find attractive in some way, and then you think "Oh, they seem nice, I should talk to them and get to know them better."

How can someone say that personality is all that matters in a relationship? That just isn't true. Humans like attractive things, and they go for them, and steer away from things that are visually displeasing. Honestly, the first thing you think about when trolling for a date is how they look. And then their financial stability comes into play. Then their personality. Sometimes money does matter, sometimes it doesn't. Although, it seems really only girls worry about that. >_>

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by FallenBabyDoll
    I have been single all my childhood and so far since high school.I'm sixteen. And the only reason girls talk to me is to get answer off their homework.
    It sucks.
    Everyone just uses me. I'm a freaking walking mat to them. But I don't let it happen ever.
    That had happened to me back in high skool but it was the guys who uses me and i let them,i was alone and i was glad for the fact some guys would come and talk to me even tho it was to get the answer from the homework but after i leave high skool i met a guy who was difference who respect me and who love me for my personality and we are still together and we are plan to move in together and maybe even get marriage so the message to u would be yes some girls will uses u and that up to u if you let them or not but im sure you will find a very special girl that who truly love you so dont get up

Ayame

[love] Hi [/love] Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2007 06:20 PM
    Threads

Let's see.
    A person will think, "That man/woman is very attractive" ((-Maybe in dirtier terms-)) and try to meet them. Looks play an important role. For instance, one person may think someone is good-looking but another may not, the person would be attrachted to the looks and try to see deeper into the personality. Someone may not be pretty but they could be a good person, someone would come along who thinks he/she is beautiful the way he/she is and taking the time to get to know her/him that person would find out what he/she is really like. If there isn't that connection of personalitys than the looks don't really matter, the realtionship is down the tube anyway. What i'm saying is, looks make him/her want to meet him/her but a personality will keep him/her by his/her side.

Get it?

Me neither.

<3

-!Capo!-
    -!Maru's Wifey and No. 1 fan. Yes that is me outside the window!-

[Insert witty title here] [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean]'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 07:32 PM
    Threads

Personality is probably what I would look for if I were looking for someone. Both can change however from a series of events. Age usually effects appearance, but horrible experiences can change how someone behaves just as much. Some people act the same all of their lifetime, while others gradually develop into something else. A perfectly nice person could become a rude one after a family member died, or a merciless brother or sister could turn gentle when you get a pet.
    Awesome Websites!::Gallery(NEW!)::Give these creatures a home!::Trainer Card

Formerly known as Chimes, if anyone remembers that name...no...? Didn't think so. 8D

bool answer=...;

...don't pay attention to this sig...or that avatar...currently in thought process of how to include changed username in a new image set...

Closed Thread

Thread Information