AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Favorite Voice Actor

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Favorite Voice Actor

The actors that spend their time in tiny, little booths to bring to life our favorite characters truly deserve praise. Any voice actors you feel are wonderful? Any least favorites?

My favorite would have to be Scott McNeil; for those of you who aren't familar with his name, this guy voiced Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing, and Koga from Inuyasha, and has numerous other works under his belt as well. He's gonna be at MechaCon this year, so I'm definately goin' for his autograph and a picture. He's also the guy on my avatar. ^^

And you?
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

Seki Tomakazu, the voice of shuichi from gravitation and kyo from fruits basket, he has such a sexy voice, ooo i love it!

Senior Member Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2019 08:58 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Ashminigun

*joins in the frenzy...

hmmm.... there are a lot of them, let see now:

Hayashibara Megumi - just love how she carries the voice of cold and emotionless Ayanami Rei in NGE

Sakamoto Ma'aya - this multi-talented actress does well in numreous main characters roles like Lunamaria Hawke in GSD and Hitomi in Escaflowne

Seki Tomakazu - the producers always likes to give him the voices of stiff and sometime introvert heroes like Sousuke Sagara in FMP and Van in Escaflwone. However, I like him better as Yzak Joule in GS

Kuwashima Houko - just love how she carries voice of Stella Loussier in GSD and the dreaded Coordinator hater, Fllay Allster

'nough said...

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

just love how she carries the voice of cold and emotionless Ayanami Rei in NGE
    Oh please, nothing against the voice actress she's actually very talented. But a speak N spell could have done Rei just as well.

Synthia Martinez is a long time favorite, she did the voice of Lina Inverse in the slayers movies as well as excel in what else excel saga.

Senior Member Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2007 03:01 PM
    Threads

Tiffany Grant-Loved her as Asuka in Evangelion!
    Hillary Haig-Too many characters to mention but my favourites are Capt Tessa from Full metal Panic and Kirinka from Steel Angel Kurumi. She can really make me laugh!
    Amanda Win Lee-Really liked her as Rei from Evangelion and Rally from Gunsmith Cats!
    Kelly Cousins-would like to see more of her work. Loved her as Kurumi from Steel Angel Kurumi!
    Monica Rial-Has too many characters to list but Saki from Steel Angel is my favourite!

Junior Member Spike The Stampede has a spectacular aura about Spike The Stampede has a spectacular aura about Spike The Stampede's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2006 12:30 PM
    Threads

Strange, I made a thread similar to this about favourite Japanease VAs, yet it was taken off...

So in that case, my favourite VA's are:

Dub world

Steve Blum

Crispin Freeman

Spike Spencer

Vic Mignogna

Wendee Lee

Laura Bailey

Kari Wahlgren

Sub world

Tomokazu Seki

Kouichi Yamadera

Akira Ishida

Minami Takayama

Megumi Hayashibara

Romi Paku

The follower of the Shinji/Rei pairing

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2009 10:25 PM
    In my own little world where this one can't get me...
    Threads

Hmmmm....I usually rant out lists of names and now I can only think of a few! Lol

Kirby Morrow- Van Final from Escaflowne (movie and series)/Miroku from Inuyasha

Maya Sakamoto- Original Japanese- Hitomi Kanazaki (Escaflowne the Movie)

Ian Hawk- Sheyanne Rainstorm (Wild Arms: Twilight Venom)

Tomokazu Seki- Original Japanese- Chichiri (Fushigi Yuugi)

Hayashibara Megumi - Original Japanese- Rei from (Evangelion!! Yay! Rei is my favorite female character besides Hitomi!)

I can't really think of many more for now...But if I do I'll be back! Muahahaha! *Smiles happily after wierd evil laugh.)

*Dreams are Precious...Don't let them fade away*
    My hubby: Kaikou-kun!

Are you my fan? If so show it! -^.^-

Souhi's beloved fangirl *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 11:59 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by M I K E Y™
    Seki Tomakazu, the voice of shuichi from gravitation and kyo from fruits basket, he has such a sexy voice, ooo i love it!
    Yes...Kyo's voice is sexy..*swoons*

I also like Johnny Yong Bosch...his voice is always sooo cute!
    ~Thanks, Souhi! I heart it!~

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

mitsuishi kotono, furuya tohru (voice of usagi & mamoru )

and others from the japanese version of sailormoon. But I can't think of them now. ^^
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

♥half ADD♥ m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2007 02:08 AM
    Threads

colleen o'shaunacy.....possiblly my long distence relative.????
    PenGuiNs RuLe!
    We live,
    We love,
    We 4-give and never give up,
    Cuz the days we are given are gifts from above,
    And 2day we remember to live and to love.

Remie.Remmerz.Rum Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2007 10:01 AM
    Threads
    Set created by moi. <3
    Character: Akira
    Series: Air Gear
    Photography = LOVE. <3

Closed Thread

Thread Information