AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Chibi Vampire

Senior Member YunaRen Leader is a jewel in the rough YunaRen Leader is a jewel in the rough YunaRen Leader is a jewel in the rough YunaRen Leader is a jewel in the rough YunaRen Leader's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2006 10:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Chibi Vampire

Okay I just got this Manga a few days ago and I have to say very surprised as to how much I enjoyed it. The story seems very promising and I really loved Karin the man character of the story. I was just wondering if anyone else read it and what you thought about it.

Member Misaki_San has a spectacular aura about Misaki_San has a spectacular aura about Misaki_San has a spectacular aura about Misaki_San's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2006 10:07 AM
    Threads

Ohohohoohoho!!!!!! I love this manga! The anime is almost finished in Japan. But it's not called Chibi Vampire. They renamed the anime "Karin" You should download and check it out.

"I want to tell him that......I love him."

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.....

Senior Member Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin has much to be proud of Zoekin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2007 03:01 PM
    Threads

I've read the first volume and I can't wait for the second. I can't deny that a "reverse vampire" is a really original idea! Karin's mother's a scary lady isn't she?

♥half ADD♥ m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2007 02:08 AM
    Threads

oh i love that!! i read the first volume like a month ago and i can't wait too read vol.2!! Karin's funny...but i like her brother better.
    PenGuiNs RuLe!
    We live,
    We love,
    We 4-give and never give up,
    Cuz the days we are given are gifts from above,
    And 2day we remember to live and to love.

Closed Thread

Thread Information