AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ouran High School Host Club

Member Misaki_San has a spectacular aura about Misaki_San has a spectacular aura about Misaki_San has a spectacular aura about Misaki_San's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2006 10:07 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Ouran High School Host Club

The anime just came out a couple of weeks ago in Japan. I downloaded them and I think its really good. I haven't read the manga yet. I'll get it soon.

Uhh......just tell us what you think of the anime and stuff......

"I want to tell him that......I love him."

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.....

Senior Member buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2008 03:28 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i'm following the anime myself however I love the manga more. The anime when I first watched it kinda disappointed me. Some scenes were cut and shorten so if you like the anime you should read the manga its alot better. I'll continue watching the series though.
    *(`'.(`'.**.').)*
    ~:.`.Forever ~ Dreaming..:~
    *(.'(.'**`'.)`'.)*

>> flew too high and burnt the wings - lost my faith in everything <<

Shinigami Teishi Mizuiro has a spectacular aura about Mizuiro has a spectacular aura about Mizuiro has a spectacular aura about Mizuiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2008 06:10 PM
    Threads

I enjoyed it
    Can't wait till the next eps. comes out!!!!!
    Um...
    though I do think the drawing isn't as good as the manga (but then... most shoujo manga turn anime are like that...XP)

The part of the twins play their role in the club thingy...
    it's so embrassing!!!! but funny....
    I'm glad to see it come to life!! XD

Hyuuga Clan's Byakugan -Neji_Hayabusa- will become famous soon enough -Neji_Hayabusa-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-26-2007 02:04 AM
    Threads

This is great anime!! Hitachin brothers is the best!! Hikaru and Kaoru! XD

Like them.. Homo couples.. Lol..

Junior Member dracsem0s will become famous soon enough dracsem0s's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2006 12:21 PM
    Threads

i didn't see it until now but i will wat for it
    i love her ..........and she love's me................................................ ..BINGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I <3 Anime In My Sig! Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2008 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Woot yeah!! Finally i found a thread about Ouran. ^^ Lol this is my favourite anime at the moment. Tamaki [my favourite host] is so cute and the Hitachin brothers are so funny. xD I've watched it up to episode 11. Can't wait to watch the next episode. I've got the manga too. I have volume 1-4...Have'nt read it yet though, but according to the earlier posts, i heard that the manga is better than the anime, so i'll read the manga soon.^^;

Great Scythe Wielder Kamatari will become famous soon enough Kamatari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2007 05:03 PM
    Threads

Fwee, Ouran! I love this anime, it's very cute and simple, and yet the characters are all so unique that you wind up watching it and enjoying it, even if you're not fond of shoujo manga (example: Me).

My favourite characters are Nekozawa Umehito (The Black Magic Club President), Kyouya and the Hitachiin twins.

~Kamatari~

.:Green with Envy:.

Ive come to apply for the job of evil minion.

The black wind howls. Oblivion has a spectacular aura about Oblivion has a spectacular aura about Oblivion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2010 09:02 PM
    Threads

I love Ouran host club. Can't wait to see the next episode because it's so funny. XD My fave char is Hikaru Hitachiin (the evil one *hi hi*). With his twin they do crazy stuff and they really play games on Tamaki (poor king)
    What do you think happens when you join JAVA + UDP Sockets + my girlfriend?
    My girlfriend making fun of my lousy code. =/

Hyuuga Clan's Byakugan -Neji_Hayabusa- will become famous soon enough -Neji_Hayabusa-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yup, poor Tamaki. He has his own note for the Hitachiin brothers. This is from the manga. The note is "Never let the twins get a free time.." Haha.. This eps is sure funny! more funny than the manga!! I like this! >.<

Senior Member Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2006 12:23 PM
    Threads

I have just seen 3 shows of it yesterday and i'm going to watch more today.I think the anime is oka but i had never read the manga before
    Last edited by Beautiful_Disaster; 06-30-2006 at 04:46 PM.
    Best Friend Forever: ~Pure Soul~
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny.Copy Bunny into your
    signature to help him on his way to world domination

Anbu the Assassin chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2009 12:34 PM
    Threads

Hey, I was wondering.. Is this anime also take a part of romance anime? I don't think so. But, still I love this anime! XD Kyouya and the Hitachiin brothers is the best. But I'm noy a gay..

Once could be a fluke and twice a coincidence, but thrice proves it's a real ability.

Senior Member Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2006 12:23 PM
    Threads

I think it is....seems like it a little.I know how u feel i really like them both too
    Last edited by Beautiful_Disaster; 06-30-2006 at 04:45 PM.
    Best Friend Forever: ~Pure Soul~
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny.Copy Bunny into your
    signature to help him on his way to world domination

Junior Member kanali045 is on a distinguished road kanali045's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2006 03:44 PM
    Threads

Hmm, I guess its technically a "friends" anime, though Tamaki wouldn't like to admit it! I loved the part in the manga and anime when he drew a line and told all the other guys that the show didn't need "homo" characters like them.

Collectica.com

~ Kanali ~

Member kawaii_develish_twins will become famous soon enough kawaii_develish_twins's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2006 11:34 PM
    Threads

Omg Hikaru and Kaoru are by far the cutest! *hence my username*So kawaaiiiii!!!!!!!!!!><
    ~Brittany~

^.^cute amv^.^

Cause I don't want you to know where I am, cause then you'll see my heart
    in the saddest state it's ever been.

Kurama's Almighty Filix Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2007 01:10 PM
    Threads

ZOMG! This is my current anime that I'm focussing on. =D
    So far, I love it. The characters and storyline is fantastic so far.
    I'm currently waiting for episode 13.
    I have to say the twins are awesome, but Tamak-senpai really is my favourite so far. ;p;

~ Lilium

-+The King of Viper+- Mamushi will become famous soon enough Mamushi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2006 08:50 AM
    Threads

Yeah. it's a good anime. I've watch it some. LOL. I laughed until my stomach hurts!

I watched it yesterday! LOL! WOW!

That's one with black hair and glasses.... Who is that? Kyouya? I like him.
    PS: I'm not a gay...
    Last edited by Die Tod von Euch; 07-07-2006 at 08:49 PM. Reason: combining a TRIPLE post into one
    Fhhhsssshhh....

Saint de Fello

-The Best Thief MosteveR- -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2006 07:43 AM
    Threads

LOL! I want to watch it too soon!
    Can you see in the darkness of heart?
    I want to keep it "DARK". He is "DARK-MOUSY"

Saint de Fello

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Now, I more like Mori and Kyouya. Kyouya is the number one. I like Mori when he is smiling, so gentle..

PS: I'm not a gay.

Staple Sauce *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2006 03:53 PM
    Threads

I've only read volume 1 so far, but it was pretty good. I'll probably keep going with it. I like Morinozuka Takashi for some reason. He reminds me of Sohma Hatsuharu, though I don't know why.

BTW everyone sure is feeling (unnecessary, if I may) pressure to assure us they're not gay...
    Last edited by *Nosferatu-Adore; 07-08-2006 at 10:07 AM.
    "And after the fall of man, these monkey f***s'll start wearing our clothes and rebuilding the world in their image. And only those as super smart as me will be left alive to bitterly cry - 'You Maniacs! D@mn yous! Godd@mn yous all to h*ll!'"
    -Jay (Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back)

"Minh, it's finally happening! Bobby Hillbilly is marrying hillbilly cousin! You owe me five dollars!"
    -Kahn (King of the Hill)

Robot Inflicted Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2008 12:59 PM
    Threads

This is hilarious, its so funny though im not sure why.
    Last edited by Die Tod von Euch; 09-19-2006 at 08:15 PM. Reason: do not put random images in your post!

Kitsune-sempai Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2008 12:53 PM
    In Fangirl Inc. (They wont let me leave!!!)
    Threads

I love Mori!
    he's too cute!
    Host Club is soo my favorite right now!

Ja!
    Foxy

~*Set By Me*~
    ~*Requests are open!*~
    ~*Check out my meager site! Kawaii Fetish Designs*~

Anime Forum's Resident Harry Potter Fan

Senior Member DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919 has a reputation beyond repute DaRkAnGeL_2919's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2008 08:00 AM
    Threads

Exclamation

This is my favorite anime at the moment!
    i love the twins! im always waiting for the next episode to come out,
    i think im gonna buy the manga soon

avatar by ashke_icons at livejournal.com

Junior Member gamefreak55 is on a distinguished road gamefreak55 is on a distinguished road gamefreak55 is on a distinguished road gamefreak55 is on a distinguished road gamefreak55 is on a distinguished road gamefreak55 is on a distinguished road gamefreak55 is on a distinguished road gamefreak55 is on a distinguished road gamefreak55 is on a distinguished road gamefreak55 is on a distinguished road gamefreak55 is on a distinguished road gamefreak55's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2006 11:28 PM
    Threads

Im watching this anime right now too. I like all the characters.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -Neji_Hayabusa-
    This is great anime!! Hitachin brothers is the best!! Hikaru and Kaoru! XD

Like them.. Homo couples.. Lol..
    Correction everybody! I choose Kyouya!! Kyouya is the best! >,< I still like Hitachiin brother, but they more like ' I want to be their friend '.. I want Mori to be my Big Bro! >,< I love Kyouya.. I don't really like Tamaki.. But he is funny guy.. About Honey Senpai.. He is way to cute.. I don't ,like that.. Haruhi? I hate her.. Dunno why.. I'm a girl! No way I fall in love in her, don't I?

Junior Member Akito Kimimaro is on a distinguished road Akito Kimimaro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2006 04:57 PM
    Threads

I liked Ouran High School Host Club a lot. I didn't expect to since I usually don't like romance series (although there are a few exceptions), but I was pleasantly surprised.

My favorite is Nekozawa by far.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information