AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which Browser is better?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • FireFox

29 64.44%
  • Internet Explorer

16 35.56%
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Firefox VS Internet Explorer

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Firefox is faster, safer and more customizable than Ieplorer. With Firefox you can load up several things symultaniously rather than one by one like explorer does.
    Don't tell me you only had one IE window up at a time. Even the slowest connection(like my old one) will still run with little slowdown if you have more than one window open. And with DSL, I can load as many windows as I want without slowdown. I have three windows open at the time of writing and I'm still going fast.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by [BlackDeath]
    Firefox is faster, safer and more customizable than Ieplorer.
    There's a lot of myths like this about FireFox.

Internet Explorer 6 and 7 both outperformed Firefox in many tests..

As for safety, I can't say for sure that Firefox isn't safer, but I sure haven't had any security problems with IE..

This site here is dedicated entirely to debunking the common myths about FireFox. The cool thing about this page is that it's not a biased view, trying to say that any browser is a better choice than another. All it's doing is taking the most common myths about FireFox, and pointing out how they are not true.
    http://mywebpages.comcast.net/Suppor...efoxMyths.html

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Senior Member kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer has a reputation beyond repute kenny_killer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2010 09:37 PM
    stuck in the process of becoming infinity.
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ekdromoi

firefox

firefox has ruined its reputation with me. because it acted as spyware and quietly installed itself onto my computer...

Internet Explorer
    program that was made for windows. to me, its the only browser i can trust. Sure, it might be more exposed to malicious ware, but its nothing 1 or 2 programs cant easily help with.
    [We the unappeased, the unaccepting continued looking,
    filling in the silences with our own wishes, fears and fantasies.
    Driven forward by the fact that no matter how empty the world
    seemed, no matter how degraded and used up the world appeared to
    us, we knew that anything was still possible.]

Closed Thread

Thread Information