AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Oblivion: The Unicorn

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Oblivion: The Unicorn

Does anyone know how I can tame the unicorn?

I can ride it and all that fun stuff. But it doesn't say I own it, and I can't heal it at fountains. It also attacks me if I get off and enemies are near by. But not all the time. Sometimes it'll kill all the bad guys, and come back to me and let me ride it.

Anyone else have this problem? Or a solution?
    Last edited by Daenerys; 04-14-2006 at 05:17 PM.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't know, I was searching around and found other people asking the same question on other forums. One person said that the Unicorn attacking/defending you was based on how long you rode it, and that after riding it a certain amount it wouldn't aggro on you. No clue if that's correct though.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That's what Aaron said too. We'll see what goes on with that in a buncha hours.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I apologize for double posting, but the topic was far away, and I HAVE NEWS!

I know how to attain the unicorn.

Ride it around for 3-4 hours straight. If it attacks you when you get off, just ignore it and walk away, or go to a town.

And it'll say "Your horse is stabled."

It said that, and I was like "wth, I don't have a horse." So I left town and looked, AND THERE WAS MY UNICORN!

=DDDDD

The only problem is, it doesn't say you own a horse... o.o;

Closed Thread

Thread Information