AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What are these Chat Bots I Hear About?

Senior Member Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2006 01:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What are these Chat Bots I Hear About?

ok, here is my problem
    what are chatbots exactly?
    and what are they for?
    because there is that thread/forum call "Chii-chan's home"
    and i have no idea what i am susposed to do in there....
    1. what is the point of them
    2. when are they on, because whenever i try and talk to them they ignore me or not talk to me.
    3. what is blackjack, and how do you play it with the chatbots?
    4. i just have to many more questions im not even going to post them right now.....

Help would be nice
    im not trying to be rude either
    im just a new guy asking for info on this forum so that then i know the answers and if anyone else was to ask me the same question that i have right now..... i would be able to tell them....
    You Don't Have To But
    Body Guard For

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2023 03:50 PM
    Threads

ok, here is my problem
    what are chatbots exactly?
    and what are they for?
    because there is that thread/forum call "Chii-chan's home"
    and i have no idea what i am susposed to do in there....
    1. what is the point of them
    2. when are they on, because whenever i try and talk to them they ignore me or not talk to me.
    3. what is blackjack, and how do you play it with the chatbots?
    4. i just have to many more questions im not even going to post them right now.....

Help would be nice
    im not trying to be rude either
    im just a new guy asking for info on this forum so that then i know the answers and if anyone else was to ask me the same question that i have right now..... i would be able to tell them....
    First: You don't need to swear!

Chat bots are programs which enforce our rules for us. They make sure that people like you don't get away with breaking our rules (such as swearing).

Chat bots are ALWAYS in chat. To speak to them, you must either send them a private message, or you must address them like such: "Botname: blah" Where "botname" is the name of the chatbot.

http://www.animeforum.com/bothelp.php
    I am Jakiao - The Resident Dw33b / Forum & Chat Admin
    [ Our Rules | Site FAQ ]

Thinking about asking a question in Site Issues and Questions?
    Be sure to SEARCH FIRST before making a new thread. Chances are, someone already asked!

Senior Member Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jakiao
    First: You don't need to swear!

Chat bots are programs which enforce our rules for us. They make sure that people like you don't get away with breaking our rules (such as swearing).

Chat bots are ALWAYS in chat. To speak to them, you must either send them a private message, or you must address them like such: "Botname: blah" Where "botname" is the name of the chatbot.

http://www.animeforum.com/bothelp.php
    i dont see how i was swearing :S
    You Don't Have To But
    Body Guard For

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Censoring a curse is still cursing, and your original topic title was a curse word of which we edited out.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes. You may have noticed that this topic now titled "What are these chat bots I hear about?" instead of the topic you chose to use? We edited it. That's the swearing I was referring to.
    [ Our Rules | Site FAQ ]

Be sure to SEARCH FIRST before making a new thread. Chances are, someone already asked!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

why dont you guyd just stop covering youself up and dmit you made a mistake
    its alot easier that way
    You Don't Have To But
    Body Guard For

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The point is this: you swore in your original thread title. We edited the thread. Don't do it again.

Thread closed.
    [ Our Rules | Site FAQ ]

Closed Thread

Thread Information