AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Are we in the end of times?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • No we are not

10 40.00%
  • Yes we are

2 8.00%
  • unsure but possible

11 44.00%
  • unsure but not possible

2 8.00%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Are we in the end of times?

♥-It's just great skyler22 is an unknown quantity at this point skyler22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2007 09:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    In the deepest corner of my mind where the true me is let loose
    Threads

Default Are we in the end of times?

Are we in the end of times? it has been prophesied by Nostradomus that there will be nothing after the year 2012 and their are no other prophecies after this year. The bible talks about the end of times as well and is it possible for our earth to reach it’s population capacity. So what do you think are we in the end of times? And please don’t just say yes or no try and give a reason for your opinion. Thank you and as for me I’ll state that later. ^^

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Well, I'm not positive on this. No one can ever really know exactly when the end times are, only God does (if you believe in a God and all that jazz). I personally believe in God, just not exactly the one Christianity makes out. If we are in the end times, great, the suffering is almost done. If not, then that's great too. More time for me to spend with my special lady. What will be will be peope, don't you know that?

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

thank ur lucky *stars* PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 10:33 PM
    Threads

You know, it could be possible. Have you noticed the weather recently? Hurricane Katrina, the tornadoes in Tennessee, and here in New Jersey: this past January was like spring and just the other day, it was snowing...in APRIL! also, (someone brought this up to me a month ago) this year, we have "June 6th, 2006." Or 06/06/06, just take away the zeroes! It'll be the 6th day, of the 6th month, in the 6th year...just a little tidbit. There's also the threat of Global Warming (Time magazine just had a huge article about the subject...about 20 pages long) But you know...it's just going to be us that'll be gone... "The planet is fine!" ~George Carlin

I'm a Jhonen Vasquez fan! Yay for me! (http://sianach.org/jhonen)

Z?

thanks to "sleeves" @ livejournal for the avatar!

I used to be "inuyasha_rox_my_sox1089". I'm not so sure about this new name tbqh...

Nyech was here ♥ ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2009 11:18 PM
    Threads

I think we are not in the end of times. I doubt the population would be at its most because ppl die everyday. But that's just my opinion.
    Childhood Dreams are..Doodles that will never go away.
    If they can continue to be drawn..they will lead to the future you wish for.
    "Shadows are without form....thus without weakness..."

The Enforcer of the Shadow Fangs...
    [Dawnrune:Siggy Warrior5theElement:Avatar]

Senior Member lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2006 02:00 PM
    Threads

uh yeh but more are born everyday as well
    im not sure when the end of the world will come but i guess there are signs that everyone have noticed already. pollution which causes bad weather
    like the trees being cut frm the amazon forest in brazil. now there is less rain not just for the river and brazil but for the whole world. the amazon river basin is drying out
    there are som signs that will come but we might not be able to stop it like a meteor or a comet hitting earth -i know some ppl have made some kind of missile to divert a meteors path but it might fail
    i dont rely know this kind of stuff actually

Thanks to Wonderwice

Member Kono-Chan is on a distinguished road Kono-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2006 01:07 PM
    Threads

...i hate this topice because to some ppl they keep going and going but truthfally i don'r thinck so i mean why put us on this planit just to wipe us out?
    don't click this link... i'm worning you no don't NOOOOOOO don't click this link!!!!!!!!!!!!.......I warned you not to.

Anime Its What We Live For!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2006 02:00 PM
    Threads

yeh i see your point but im an optimistic person i would never look at the world like that

Thanks to Wonderwice

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The end of times? Define the end of times. Is it the end of humanity, the point where humanity is forced to undergo major change in order to survive (as with the fall of Rome) or the end of the planet?

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

The Character Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 10:12 PM
    Threads

Of course not. I mean, the US has only dominated Afghanistan and Iraq so far. We haven't even begun dominating anywhere else. The end of time will probably happen in billions of years. I predict us going out when our sun enters its new phase and expands and disentigrates Earth. Or, in 100 years the US will have dominated the world and the end for all you fools across the world will be over.

Oh, and why care about Nostradomus? He predicted the world to end in 1999, did that happen, nope.

All I need is hand grenades.

Why rob a bank? Rob a drug dealer. What are they gonna do? Call the cops?

MySpace
    http://www.Otaku-Gamer.com

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zantetsuken
    Of course not. I mean, the US has only dominated Afghanistan and Iraq so far. We haven't even begun dominating anywhere else. The end of time will probably happen in billions of years. I predict us going out when our sun enters its new phase and expands and disentigrates Earth. Or, in 100 years the US will have dominated the world and the end for all you fools across the world will be over.

Oh, and why care about Nostradomus? He predicted the world to end in 1999, did that happen, nope.
    World domination through war became impossible August 6, 1945.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

I doubt it.

The other day while I was in the grocery store check-out line, there was one of those tabloid papers sitting next to the candy shelves. It said, "Big Foot VS Godzilla! This man caught it all on tape!", and, "Whitney Houston's secret lesbian lifestyle!", and, "Nostradamus!"

I found it a little hard to believe after seeing that.
    Last edited by Tsuna Kadiri; 04-10-2006 at 07:15 PM.

♥-It's just great skyler22 is an unknown quantity at this point skyler22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2007 09:11 PM
    In the deepest corner of my mind where the true me is let loose
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zantetsuken

well im kind positive that its 2012 is when he predicted the world would end and also thats as far as any prophecy has gone there are no prophecies past that point not that i care or anything about what he or anyone else has to say but it's just something to think about

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

The Spainish Space Dogs will invade in the year of 2015, and thus anyone who can't speak Spainish will be forced into slavery. Anyone who can speak Spanish will be spared until they are of no use anymore.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

The Original Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Witch Hat Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2021 10:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okay, I had a post typed out, and when I tried to post it, it gave me an error, how sucky..

ANYWAY..

NO, it's not the end of the world, because the weather activity we've been having is not due to god, it's due to climate changes, which HUMANS are causing, via greenhouse gases, which will be reduced world wide, by half, in the year 2012, so that will help the atmosphere, quite a bit.

Anyway, two, just because prophecies have stopped after 2012, only states that people stop being retarded and cause rekus, for crap to be predicted. xD Anyway, so do I think it'll happen? It's quite possible. But I doubt it. If anything, I believe humans will become extinct, but the planet? Nope. The planet will always adapt to whatever weather is on it. Humans are a different story.

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I thought it was the mayan calendar that was supposed end in 2012, not Nostradamus' prophecies.

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

UGH I just wrote a damn essay and it didnt post properly and now its all erased! here I go again.
    Alright, has anyone ever read 'The bible code' or 'Bible code II?' Because if your really worried about some end of the world, then you should be reading that.
    I read it three years ago and I was very fascinated by the whole idea, and now I'm even convinced that the whole thing is very real.
    Its predicted the assassinations of John F. Kennedy and Yitzhak Rabin. Everything from WWII to Watergate, from the holocaust to Hiroshima, from Moon landing to the Gulf war, all this had been foreseen. Sometimes the predictions were found in advance, and the events happened exactly as predicted. And some of the codes are proven to be mathematically impossible to be just a coincidence.

The man who wrote the books (Michael Drosnin) too was a skeptic, until he awoke an explosion on sept. 11. After the second plane had collided with the Towers he ran to his computer and found a very specific prediction of the whole thing: Twin, Towers, It knocked town, Twice, Airplane. After that he was convinced the Bible codes were all true.
    He even warned a Prime Minister (forget who) that it was predicted he would be assasinated, and sure enough he was killed as the code predicted, in the year the code predicted. The man who has written these books is not some crack pot taking advantage of paranoid american to make a few bucks, all I can say is that you HAVE to read the books in order to grasp the reality of it all. And of course there are MANY skeptics, but none have been able to prove that its fake.

And yes, there are some Apocalyptic sounding predictions. For instance, "atomic holocaust' and 'world war' are both encoded along with the same year 2006.
    I'm always astonished at how many people know absolutly nothing about all this, because after being through the book you want to start preaching to everyone about how the world is comming to an end, though I'm sure thats not the books were intended to do.
    We'll I havnt talked about this in a long time, I have known this 'end of days' prediction for three years, I've just been waiting to see what happens. I'm really curious to know what others think about it, especially those who think its a big piece of nonsence. I can go on and on but to explain something as big as this would take forever.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Member thekaratekid is infamous around these parts thekaratekid is infamous around these parts thekaratekid is infamous around these parts thekaratekid is infamous around these parts thekaratekid is infamous around these parts thekaratekid is infamous around these parts thekaratekid is infamous around these parts thekaratekid is infamous around these parts thekaratekid is infamous around these parts thekaratekid is infamous around these parts thekaratekid is infamous around these parts thekaratekid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2006 08:38 PM
    Threads

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by skyler22
    Are we in the end of times? it has been prophesied by Nostradomus that there will be nothing after the year 2012 and their are no other prophecies after this year. The bible talks about the end of times as well and is it possible for our earth to reach it’s population capacity. So what do you think are we in the end of times? And please don’t just say yes or no try and give a reason for your opinion. Thank you and as for me I’ll state that later. ^^
    hmmm i see ,well i hope not cause by 2012 im going to be 22!! i dont wanna die that young !!! u know who i blame........... US, and it is up to us to fix it before it to late
    Karate first, life second

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The world may end eventually, if it happens, I'm prepared for it....but I don't think it will end that easily.....maybe a million years from now, I don't know. This is only my opinion, and everyone has their own point of view about this topic, but I just hope it will not end soon.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

No we're not in the end times. People thought the end times were 2000 years ago, they thought it was the end times when the Roman empire collapsed, they thought it was the end times when the Pope was shot, they think its the end times now for the same reason: stupidity

I can take any religious connotation/overtone and adapt it and turn it into a modern end times "proof"

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

The reason some people believe the world will come to an end in 2012 is because that's the year the Mayan calender ends.

Personally, I don't think we are living in "the end times". Ever since the beginning of time, people have been certain that the end of time was near. Well, it's been a long time since the beginning, so I don't see any reason to worry.

But still; we need to take care of ourselves. It sure would suck if there was some giant nuclear meltdown wiped out all life on Earth.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Time doesn't end. Existances end.

Are we in the end of times? Potentially, but the same idea was thought during WWI, WWII, and during parts of the Cold War. The greatest threat being humanity itself, with nuclear and biological weapons. Also consider natural disasters, such as Mega Tsunamis, Super Volcanos, Super quakes, meteor impacts, and many more. The Earth is a ticking time-bomb, and it always has been. Humanity just aggitates it.

Also, yes, it was the Mayan calender. I believe the date they gave was translated to December 21, 2012, but I am not sure of that. Notradameus gave predictions of events that would surround the end of the world, and according to the believers of his prophecies, many of those events are happening.
    Also consider the "Bible Code" There is a certain mathematical equation which, when used on an copy the Bible written in the Hebrew language, gives messeges, some of which have actually translated to items saying something along the lines of "Bin Laden destroys the twins". I do not know any of the messeges myself, but I have seen a documentry about this, and actually shows people using the equation on the Bible, and they highlighted the messege and translated it. Something I really need to do some reseach on.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 04-10-2006 at 06:12 PM.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

[K_K]'z Death Plague akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla has a reputation beyond repute akiko_kalla's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2007 06:26 PM
    Threads

As stated previously, it depends on what you mean by end times. If you mean the end of our existance...I don't think so. The possibility is there I suppose that we will destroy ourselves in a global war or that a meteroid will hit the planet or the like, but I don't see much point in 1. believing such things will happen simply because there is a slight chance or 2. spending my time worrying about them. If you mean we're at a point where the future must be different from the past and we are at a crossroads, then yes. Something has to change, the only question is which path is humanity going to take. I'm alive right now and how I spend my life now is what matters. Besides, the only time to change the path of the future is now.
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

My silence could mean you are not worth the argument.

"For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tearless Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu has much to be proud of Kagekotsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2006 04:46 PM
    Threads

I'm not sure, but it can be possible. I don't believe in those prophecies at all, the ones that can cause the end of the world, are human. Us.

But I'd rather not think about the whole situation. If the world really comes to its end, then shouldn't we all live day by day? Not to worry about what tomorrow brings, just live this moment. Carpe diem as I say.

Everything we do has some kind of effect to our future. So in the end it's up to us does the world end or not. That's why people should think twice before they act. It's a chain reaction. I can't describe it in any other way.

What you do today, might affect someone else's tomorrow. And what that someone else does, affects another human being, etc.

Carpe diem.

Do I look like I'm in the freakin' mood..?

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII
    Also consider the "Bible Code" There is a certain mathematical equation which, when used on an copy the Bible written in the Hebrew language, gives messeges, some of which have actually translated to items saying something along the lines of "Bin Laden destroys the twins". I do not know any of the messeges myself, but I have seen a documentry about this, and actually shows people using the equation on the Bible, and they highlighted the messege and translated it. Something I really need to do some reseach on.
    I'd like to know more about this so called bible code

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

In a word: No. Every generation before has thought it would be the last, going back to AD 33. In fact, the original disciples thought Jesus would be returning within a few years, and didn't write down his teachings.

Oh and: We cannot destroy the world, as much as we would like to think it. We can only destroy ourselves. Life will continue.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Closed Thread

Thread Information