AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: S. Cry Ed.

Senior Member rmb199 is on a distinguished road rmb199's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2007 05:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default S. Cry Ed.

this show was really cool but ive only seen it in spanish(im in another country), well and i was wondering if the show ended in a stupid way, cuz when i saw it, it ended with the main guys about to fight and that was it.

Guess he won't.........

Senior Member kurosaki will become famous soon enough kurosaki will become famous soon enough kurosaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2006 12:25 AM
    Threads

Unhappy

You are right...

but they not only "about to fight", but they actually fought each other. The fought is very long, it's about 30 minutes long. The outcome of that fight is hard to be determined because it's not clear who won the fight...
    Last edited by Regex; 04-11-2006 at 09:27 AM. Reason: Removed a useless image

Haruno Sakura_______Hyuuga Hinata______Nico Robin

~ ONNA WA SUBARASHI DESHOU? ~

Senior Member rmb199 is on a distinguished road rmb199's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2007 05:29 PM
    Threads

yeah ur right about that. they just recently showed it (i dont know why it took so long for them to show it)......so anyways what about the end...do they just keep fighting each other for years or something.....and kasuma definately won. That was his arm at the end right??

Guess he won't.........

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Firstly, it's sCRYed... Not S. Cry. Ed...

And yes, that's the ending. They fight and it seems to me that Kazuma won. At the last moment a hand comes up and it does Kazuma's signature fist.

Member naruto kazimaki is infamous around these parts naruto kazimaki is infamous around these parts naruto kazimaki is infamous around these parts naruto kazimaki is infamous around these parts naruto kazimaki is infamous around these parts naruto kazimaki is infamous around these parts naruto kazimaki is infamous around these parts naruto kazimaki is infamous around these parts naruto kazimaki is infamous around these parts naruto kazimaki is infamous around these parts naruto kazimaki is infamous around these parts naruto kazimaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2006 06:34 PM
    Threads

Default s. cry ed.

s. cry ed. is a cool show

when the guy with the white hair gets destroyed

when kazuma reach his full strenght

that was tight
    naruto kazimaki h34r: h34r:

Closed Thread

Thread Information