AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: =Whats "Love"= .::Peoples toughts::.

Property of EvoCorp Ltd. berserk_babe will become famous soon enough berserk_babe will become famous soon enough berserk_babe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2006 11:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default =Whats "Love"= .::Peoples toughts::.

Ok is there any one who is unsure about the meaning and purpose of the word "Love". I will now share my opinoin on the topic. Ok now the word love is just a word isnt it. Like red or map and such words so why is it that girls and guys alike get so worked up over this word. Well is it because human kind has in vented such a thing to romanticise the reprodutive cycle of humans is love simply a chemical reaction between two people. Now the funny thing is no matter how much it sounds like I may be slandering "Love" the fact is that some part of me wishes and hopes in such a thing. People say that "Love" is also a great source of joy but isn't it also a greater source of pain, isnt it more common to hear of a person with a broken heart. Well I shall leave you now to ponder this but Keep in mind that this is Just part of my oppinon and I am not saying that I am right or wrong on the subject there just my thoughts nothing more. Please I would like to hear your thoughts on this subject and would appreciate your comments....Thank You.... ^_^.

Senior Member lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2006 02:00 PM
    Threads

to me it just means wen you want to spend your time with a particular person and you RELY enjoy yourself in their company and wen they are gone you start to miis them alot
    also i think love usually forms through fondness and basically i dont rely know any more about this subject

Thanks to Wonderwice

Member lucifer_ur_god is on a distinguished road lucifer_ur_god's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2006 10:06 AM
    Threads

love is when you want to be with the person forever...no matter what others think...and you would give your life to protect them

sig made by Chibi Fire Angel...thanx your the greatest

any vampires that see this PM me...i have an idea

"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!" Behold I am Lucifer. Bow down to me you inferior mortals or fall victim to my blade.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

What a difficult thing to describe!

I'll try my hand at describing perhaps an aspect of it.. I think it is when you think of the other persons well being before you own, when your and their emotions are so intertwined that one affects the other (good or bad), when you accept them 100% for who they are, and when you would trade your own life for theirs.

Senior Member lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat
    What a difficult thing to describe!

I'll try my hand at describing perhaps an aspect of it.. I think it is when you think of the other persons well being before you own, when your and their emotions are so intertwined that one affects the other (good or bad), when you accept them 100% for who they are, and when you would trade your own life for theirs.
    wow well said!!! never thought of that!

Thanks to Wonderwice

Property of EvoCorp Ltd. berserk_babe will become famous soon enough berserk_babe will become famous soon enough berserk_babe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I agree with all the stuff you's sayingI really do. Though don't you think it is a very real possibility that some people tend to over romanticise "Love". Like I belive in it two but now they have people saying the only reason why we feel for the opposite gender is because of a chemical match or simalarity between the two, and "Loves" soul puropse is for reproduction. maybe we just dont like the though of that being what "Love" really is

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

actually i can see wat you are trying to say and i agree but i still fanatsise about it anyways

Thanks to Wonderwice

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Me too but still I do wounder about this quite alot and its really good to hear others thoughts on this. I like all the diffrent points of veiw. But still it leave that same question is that what "Love" really is?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i actually dont think im ever going to find out but when the time comes for me to get to the romantic view i will see!!

Thanks to Wonderwice

kinky keya Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2010 02:56 PM
    Threads

love is protecting someone with your life and always beeing there when they need you the person does not have to be your boy/girlfriend it can be your sis or bro...or anyone eles for that matter....i know how this sounds but...trust me when your sis or what ever is in trouble or need you you'll see what i mean...
    "sayonara..."
    who am i a fan of ?look in my journal!!

are you a fan of me??

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeh i agree about the sis and bro thing love is complicated
    so basically it is different when depending wat kind of bond you have with a person ooookkkk

Thanks to Wonderwice

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I know what your saying Keyas I have a younger brother and an older sister and I can see your point on that.

kinky keya Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2010 02:56 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by lorie
    yeh i agree about the sis and bro thing love is complicated
    so basically it is different when depending wat kind of bond you have with a person ooookkkk
    exactly....
    "sayonara..."
    who am i a fan of ?look in my journal!!

are you a fan of me??

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

Well, I hate to burst bubbles, but there is a thread specifically for topics on Love. Please post there, thank you ^___^

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Closed Thread

Thread Information