AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How's it hangin', fellow anime lovers?

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Talking How's it hangin', fellow anime lovers?

Yo. I'm tehAnimeFreak101, and I'm the new, bad-boy around here! Really, I'm a mellow dude, who appreciates the finer things in life (like playing video games and watch FLCL re-runs all night). I'm a really cool guy and I'm easy to get along with, but there is one thing that pisses me off: Intollerance. If you have high morals standards or whatever, I have no problem with you at all; but if you go around acting as if you are better than other users or you go around rediculing a user for looking at a certain picture, (like, say, a Scantily-clad anime lady !) then we are probably going to butt heads. Hopefully, I won't see too much of that non-sense, here! Well, let's have some fun already!

InuTaisho's Mate Lady_Izayoi has a spectacular aura about Lady_Izayoi has a spectacular aura about Lady_Izayoi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2006 03:49 PM
    Threads

Welcome to the forum. I hope you have a great time here.
    Feel free to pm me if you need help with anything or look for a friend to chat with.
    Lady Izayoi
    ~Four Seasons~ My Forum~

You'll be in my Heart InuTaisho & Izayoi AMV, dedicated to their Love

Stubborn Half Demon AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2007 11:44 AM
    Threads

Hello and welcome to AF, have a good time here Pm me if you want a friend or something

Vividly Crazy .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2010 08:28 AM
    I'm telling you Souhi, Nessie is a tourist gag! ;___; Scotland :3
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Angry

Welcome to AF^^

follow the rules or the Mods will eat your beanie babies, play nice with the other kids and look both ways b4 crossing the street,lol
    cya around
    Sig by Me :3

[ :: Gan, Lettuce and .Alu..
    Corrupting the Masses since 2006 :: ]
    17.09.07 - Yaoi Day

Souhi - Largest Achievement Known to Man:
    Getting .Alu to watch Naruto

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Welcome to AF.com. Please keep your hands at your side and your safety belt securely fashioned.

Xero welcomes you.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

PKK battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry's Avatar
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2007 04:51 AM
    Threads

hey, welcome and enjoy your time here. just pm me if you ever want to talk or add on another friend/family member. well, see ya

Senior Member bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 09:03 PM
    Tell me 10 good reasons and I will tell you.
    Threads

hello
    welcome to AF
    hope you enjoy your stay ^_^
    ~thanks to thornwillow~

kinky keya Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2010 02:56 PM
    Threads

welcome to za forums....enjoy your time here and obey the mods....
    "sayonara..."
    who am i a fan of ?look in my journal!!

are you a fan of me??

fan of j-rap Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2006 01:13 PM
    in twilight town with pence,hayner,olette and roxas
    Threads

welcome................

Thank you crazy. cookie for this sig
    We're simply performers; we don't want to preach," says Diggy-MO. "Japanese hip-hop isn't much of a medium for strong messages like that yet. Maybe it's to do with the Japanese temperament, but strong messages like that would seem too obtrusive."

Loved by None -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 09:03 PM
    Threads

Wink

Hello and welcome to Anime Forum tehAnime!

^_^
    "Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble."

Senior Member Guilty Gear will become famous soon enough Guilty Gear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2006 06:43 PM
    Threads

Default Hey welcome to anime forum.

Pm me if you have the time if you dare.

Who want some

FA's sweetie =3. Hehe ;D Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2008 10:40 AM
    Threads

Hiyaa, and welcome te AF!
    Have fun ^^
    PM me if you have questions etc. ^^

cya around..

[K_K]'z Death Plague iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2006 12:22 PM
    Threads

hey welcome to AF hope you have a great time here
    pm me if you wanna talk or be friends or have a question
    cya on the forums
    join my forums, its about anime and gaming
    http://s12.************.com/Gamingforum
    lalala laaaaa la lalala laaaaaa la
    if u kno wut song this is from.....u got problems

why you dont take drugs....

my family
    sister: hieiwifeforever
    brother: Xieshunnuan
    brother: philmaster628
    younger brother:_inuyasha_
    sister:Ayame Sohma
    mistress: Animeglobe
    Uncle:Armageddon
    brother:anime OG

Lil Angel Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2009 04:35 PM
    Threads

Hey and welcome to AF. Please read the rules, which you've probably heard from 5 other million people, and follow them. It's not nice to spam, although it can be quite intertaining, lol. PM me if you have any questions or are just lookin for a friend to talk to. I'm open for anything. *hands over the sacred newbie blanket* Use it wisely, and make sure to watch out for blanket theives as they will try to steal it from you. Enjoy your stay and stay out of trouble!!! Sayoonara.

-Baby Serena
    PM TO JOIN MY FAMILY
    (visit my myspace)

*~beautiful Killer~* animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2006 06:57 PM
    Threads

hello and welcome to af pm me anytime if you like.
    My Luvies

-|J.A.G|-|Gan|-|Prime|-|Damon R|-|Rina|-|Trinity|-
    -|CFA|-|wolfy|-|tehanimefreak101|-| I{/heart}you|-
    my best bff in the world wolfwood
    Do you really like me as you say you do
    Awesome set by CFA
    Primes official Stalkers <333

Junior Member Roxas` is on a distinguished road Roxas`'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2006 07:55 PM
    Threads

Welcome!
    Pm If you wanna be friends,or something like that.

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*runs in and looks around* Shnaps! I'm so behind! *runs up and hands you a blanket and bows* Hello and welcome to AF. If you need anything just ask. Follow the rules, blah, blah, blah. I'd say more but I see a WHOLE room of newbies still to greet, TTYL.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Bitten by da Curious bug *Darla's_Curiousity* has a reputation beyond repute *Darla's_Curiousity* has a reputation beyond repute *Darla's_Curiousity* has a reputation beyond repute *Darla's_Curiousity* has a reputation beyond repute *Darla's_Curiousity* has a reputation beyond repute *Darla's_Curiousity* has a reputation beyond repute *Darla's_Curiousity* has a reputation beyond repute *Darla's_Curiousity* has a reputation beyond repute *Darla's_Curiousity* has a reputation beyond repute *Darla's_Curiousity* has a reputation beyond repute *Darla's_Curiousity* has a reputation beyond repute *Darla's_Curiousity*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2010 06:51 PM
    Threads

Hi and welcome to very cool site! Now have tons of fun and feel free to PM if you wanna be friends or just to chat! Oh and don't forget the mods are watching*lmao*

(\_/) < This is Bunny, he is on a quest for world domination
    (0.0) Join him by adding him to or sig. and help him
    (><) or suffer painfully at his mercy!!!

+ AH MUNNA EAT CHOO! + YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi°'s Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:36 PM
    Threads

Hiya and welcome to the AF! ^w^ Have fun and worship the rules... or else.. O___O
    Need a friend or just someone to talk too.. PM me.. =D

Send me random PM's; I like random PM's

Bazinga. Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2010 05:10 AM
    Threads

hiya and welcome to the AF!
    have fun posting, chatting or whatever you like to do here.
    read the rules and follow them, or I’ll eat you -^___^-

if you have any questions, if you need anything or just want to talk
    you can always PM me.
    ~bye
    J.A.G.

playful beauty sumomo cute has a reputation beyond repute sumomo cute has a reputation beyond repute sumomo cute has a reputation beyond repute sumomo cute has a reputation beyond repute sumomo cute has a reputation beyond repute sumomo cute has a reputation beyond repute sumomo cute has a reputation beyond repute sumomo cute has a reputation beyond repute sumomo cute has a reputation beyond repute sumomo cute has a reputation beyond repute sumomo cute has a reputation beyond repute sumomo cute's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2006 02:10 PM
    Threads

A new bad-boy around here!!? sweet! I totally like bad-boys So welcome to you!!
    And so you know, if ya get an admirer... it's me!

Awesome siggy made by shadow_vixen45. Isn't it great! ^_^

Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.

tehAnimeFreak101 You totally ROCK!!!

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sumomo cute
    A new bad-boy around here!!? sweet! I totally like bad-boys So welcome to you!!
    And so you know, if ya get an admirer... it's me!
    Aw man, don't make me blush! Wait, bad boys don't blush! Thanxs for the love, I guess I'll do that admiration thing for you, as well.

EDIT: I love your sig and your name. You are officially "cool" in my eyes.

playful beauty sumomo cute has a reputation beyond repute sumomo cute has a reputation beyond repute sumomo cute has a reputation beyond repute sumomo cute has a reputation beyond repute sumomo cute has a reputation beyond repute sumomo cute has a reputation beyond repute sumomo cute has a reputation beyond repute sumomo cute has a reputation beyond repute sumomo cute has a reputation beyond repute sumomo cute has a reputation beyond repute sumomo cute has a reputation beyond repute sumomo cute's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2006 02:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by tehAnimeFreak101
    Aw man, don't make me blush! Wait, bad boys don't blush! Thanxs for the love, I guess I'll do that admiration thing for you, as well.

EDIT: I love your sig and your name. You are officially "cool" in my eyes.
    ^^ Thankyou!! Bad-boys like you are always "cool" in my eyes.

Awesome siggy made by shadow_vixen45. Isn't it great! ^_^

Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.

tehAnimeFreak101 You totally ROCK!!!

I Rule You Jackk has a spectacular aura about Jackk has a spectacular aura about Jackk has a spectacular aura about Jackk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2006 10:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by tehAnimeFreak101
    Yo. I'm tehAnimeFreak101, and I'm the new, bad-boy around here! Really, I'm a mellow dude, who appreciates the finer things in life (like playing video games and watch FLCL re-runs all night). I'm a really cool guy and I'm easy to get along with, but there is one thing that pisses me off: Intollerance. If you have high morals standards or whatever, I have no problem with you at all; but if you go around acting as if you are better than other users or you go around rediculing a user for looking at a certain picture, (like, say, a Scantily-clad anime lady !) then we are probably going to butt heads. Hopefully, I won't see too much of that non-sense, here! Well, let's have some fun already!
    My kinda guy. Nice and mellow, lazy, and cool. The intolerance thing too, I agree. We've tried to change it around here, but its hard to change people. Well anyway, good luck with the posting and have fun.
    Sig made by Masali

Senior Member Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2006 01:53 PM
    Threads

welcome to af
    and this is also a complimentery post because you posted in mine as well ^_^
    You Don't Have To But
    Body Guard For

Closed Thread

Thread Information