AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The old Power Rangers or The new Power Rangers

The Local Town Boob RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2011 04:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

the old ones were awsome!...they have so many news ones that i cant keep up any more... even XD the news one have the most weirdest names..
    [[This PANDA loves Cookies]]
    Ha! I am back to Green. I shall never steal Again ._.
    For the time being :3

Senior Member Guilty Gear will become famous soon enough Guilty Gear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2006 06:43 PM
    Threads

Default Yea the new ones are stupid

Its the action what counts.

Who want some

Golden Knight Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2008 08:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow. How did I not know this thread was here?!

Let me clarify things for you kiddos.

First, the Power Rangers was based off of a Japanese series known as Super Sentai.

Super Sentai's been running for 30 years. The newest of which is "Gou Gou Sentai Boukenjya" ...It's a group that finds precious relics and keeps the baddies from getting them to destroy the world, raise evil gods, etc.

As for the question about who is who from the original/first Rangers in America vs the Japanese:

America: 5 colors starting out
    Black - Power of Mastadon - Zack
    Pink - Power of the Pteradactyl - Kimberly
    Blue - Power of the Triceratops - Billy
    Yellow - Power of the Sabretoothed Tiger - Trini
    Red - Power of the Tyrannosaurus - Jason
    These were the 5 original, until Green Ranger - Power of the Dragonzord - Tommy appeared.

Japan: 5 colors starting the show.
    Black - Mastadon - Goushi (Male)
    Pink - Pteradactyl - Mei (FEMALE)
    Blue - Triceratops - Dan (Male)
    Yellow - Sabretoothed Tiger - Boi (MALE)
    Red - Tyrannosaurus - Geki (Male)
    Then Green - Dragon Caesar - Burai (Older brother of Geki) awakens, and joins sides with Bandora (Rita Repulsa in America) and then later joins the good side.

In America Yellow was female, but in Japan Yellow was male. So the rumor about pink is false.

And yes, season one was the best, the stunts were mostly done by the actors/actresses and it looked great. Today's stuff is "Mystic Force" and it's probably the most uninteresting one that I've seen yet. My hopes is that Boukenjya gets dubbed nicely. Otherwise, that series will have been butchered and not even the same in the dub.
    Last edited by Saejima Kouga; 04-12-2006 at 11:33 PM.

Vividly Crazy .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2010 08:28 AM
    I'm telling you Souhi, Nessie is a tourist gag! ;___; Scotland :3
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

why did they have to ruin power rangers? its just gay now. its one of those shows you make fun of....but then you watch the old ones, Bulk and Skull, so funny
    Sig by Me :3

[ :: Gan, Lettuce and .Alu..
    Corrupting the Masses since 2006 :: ]
    17.09.07 - Yaoi Day

Souhi - Largest Achievement Known to Man:
    Getting .Alu to watch Naruto

Golden Knight Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The show seemed to of headed down hill when Disney bought it away from Saban.

Staple Sauce *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2006 03:53 PM
    Threads

Hands down the old one. I just watched the movie with my chums the other month ^^;.
    "And after the fall of man, these monkey f***s'll start wearing our clothes and rebuilding the world in their image. And only those as super smart as me will be left alive to bitterly cry - 'You Maniacs! D@mn yous! Godd@mn yous all to h*ll!'"
    -Jay (Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back)

"Minh, it's finally happening! Bobby Hillbilly is marrying hillbilly cousin! You owe me five dollars!"
    -Kahn (King of the Hill)

Senior Member ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2014 08:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xWoEx

The old one of course. I started watching less and less of it after season one though, it rolled way down hill after season one..it's pretty much buried. I don't even want to look at the one thats out now. "Mystic force"?! Bah. x_x;

+++
    the magnificent droid

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VR Troopers
    The show seemed to of headed down hill when Disney bought it away from Saban.
    Can you specify which season that was? I'm just curious. I never really grew out of it so to speak, but after Turbo when the group lauched into space...I knew something didn't feel right O.O Especially when the whole space thing spawned other space style seasons (Galaxy or whatever etc) This whole Medieval theme....that's wrong.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation FLCLpsycho will become famous soon enough FLCLpsycho will become famous soon enough FLCLpsycho will become famous soon enough FLCLpsycho will become famous soon enough FLCLpsycho will become famous soon enough FLCLpsycho will become famous soon enough FLCLpsycho will become famous soon enough FLCLpsycho will become famous soon enough FLCLpsycho will become famous soon enough FLCLpsycho will become famous soon enough FLCLpsycho will become famous soon enough FLCLpsycho's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2006 09:15 AM
    Threads

Unhappy

I liked the old ones better.. The Blue Ranger was the coolest! I think everyone liked the Blue one... I think that the series has reached it end. You cant make it anymore better! Youve been in outerspace, in mechs, with dinasaurs, ans using "Magick"... Just like DBZ.. they cant make them any stronger, thus the series is ending.... a pity it is... (for both of them...) BUT NINJA TURTLES!!!! THEY NEVER GET OLD!!!!
    <font face="Impact"><font size="7"><font color="red">47 PWNS JOO!!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Souhi
    Can you specify which season that was? I'm just curious. I never really grew out of it so to speak, but after Turbo when the group lauched into space...I knew something didn't feel right O.O Especially when the whole space thing spawned other space style seasons (Galaxy or whatever etc) This whole Medieval theme....that's wrong.
    I think Saban started with Wild Force and Disney finished....but I can't be 100% for sure, as I can't remember now....it's been a while since I looked that up.

But everything from Ninja Storm up to present day is Disney.

I miss when Saban had it. T___T

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The old Power Rangers, without a doubt. I watched from the original to the "Galaxy Rangers" and liked them, but after that is slowly spiraled downhill...but even the Galaxy Rangers wasn't that good. I still have all the original series on VHS somewhere in my attic.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 07-10-2006 at 05:24 PM.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

The Curious Wanderer Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2010 01:05 AM
    Threads

I never got into the power rangers when I was young... They seemed to bore me... But I had a few friends that liked them a lot when I was younger.

[An amazing set by KP4]

Ooo a Fan Button! =P

Phantom Thief Dark Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2006 12:16 AM
    In the middle of freakin nowhere...seriously
    Threads

Truthfully I loved the old Power Rangers...but the new ones are just plain out stupid. I mean like the newest one Power Rangers Mystic Force...I mean they have magic powers...thats just a discrace to everything magical. So definitly if I had to choose I would choose the old ones because they werent so freaking stupid.
    http://s1.bitefight.org/*************58159
    http://z10.************.com/MidnightSanctuary/
    Please go to and check out my site. I just made it so I dont know if you will like it.

(\_/)
    (o.O)
    (> <) This is bunny.Copy Bunny in to your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
    Owner:Luxa II

♥ L.O.V.E ♥ <:*sakura~chan*:> has much to be proud of <:*sakura~chan*:> has much to be proud of <:*sakura~chan*:> has much to be proud of <:*sakura~chan*:> has much to be proud of <:*sakura~chan*:> has much to be proud of <:*sakura~chan*:> has much to be proud of <:*sakura~chan*:> has much to be proud of <:*sakura~chan*:> has much to be proud of <:*sakura~chan*:> has much to be proud of <:*sakura~chan*:> has much to be proud of <:*sakura~chan*:>'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2006 10:53 PM
    Threads

there pretty much the same.
    - yamapi - o(^-^*)--o

utterly random person Hikey™ has a reputation beyond repute Hikey™ has a reputation beyond repute Hikey™ has a reputation beyond repute Hikey™ has a reputation beyond repute Hikey™ has a reputation beyond repute Hikey™ has a reputation beyond repute Hikey™ has a reputation beyond repute Hikey™ has a reputation beyond repute Hikey™ has a reputation beyond repute Hikey™ has a reputation beyond repute Hikey™ has a reputation beyond repute Hikey™'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2008 05:33 PM
    Threads

The old Power Rangers was the best. i think the new power rangers over time got more cheezy. XP

divinitas amor ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2011 09:50 PM
    Threads

The old version was always my favorite, the newer ones have gone to far, or not to far, there's just to many of them. When you finally know who's who there's another Power Ranger show!
    It is natural to man to indulge in the illusions of hope.

WIT: Winner In Training.

Totally Better Than You Thirteenth is a splendid one to behold Thirteenth is a splendid one to behold Thirteenth is a splendid one to behold Thirteenth is a splendid one to behold Thirteenth is a splendid one to behold Thirteenth is a splendid one to behold Thirteenth is a splendid one to behold Thirteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2008 04:43 PM
    Threads

.. I prefer neither.. Well, back when I was little, I LOVED Power Rangers, why? I don't know.. But.. I think the old PR is WAY better.. I still don't know why, but the new one isn't really that great.
    「ずっと愛してる、カイル。。。」
    "There is always a way to save yourself."

Closed Thread

Thread Information