AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The old Power Rangers or The new Power Rangers

Senior Member Guilty Gear will become famous soon enough Guilty Gear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2006 06:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The old Power Rangers or The new Power Rangers

This may sound stupid but you know as a young child you watch the hell out of the power rangers.But to me the old power rangers is the best to me.The new power rangers to me is so lame with all these new special affects and all. Like the old monsters like goldda and lord zid come on know the new power rangers are dumb.The monster on there i cant explain.

Who want some

Property of Memento Mori !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.! has a reputation beyond repute !.Ski Takeshi.!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2007 11:15 PM
    Threads

Neither.

Twin Cerberus Assasian Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2011 03:23 PM
    I have no memory to tell u, and even if I did u would die hearing it looking at the barrel of my gun
    Threads

Finally someone who thinks the new power rangers series are bad!*cough* Anyway >>; I think that the old ones are way better than the news ones cause it didn't have to have all of this flashy stuff to make it look good( Though Tommy in the the new PR's Wild Force looked kinda good....but he was better in the old one) Now the u can tell that the ppl are just doing the show for money cause I don't think they put their best into it anymore v_v; I just stopped watching it all together now.

P.S. Now adays a new series of it pops up, while another one is still going! It's to confusing @_@

"Sarcasm is my body's defense against your stupidity"-Unknown

Senior Member YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 12:39 PM
    Threads

The old ones was less bad than the new ones.

Thanks keitaru-san for the sigg
    the ultimate reward is honor, not awards

at odds in the times of war

-yourshadow

Pwns Blackjack Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2007 01:04 PM
    Threads

*O_O* That show is still going on?!?

I must say the old Power Rangers rocked! *xD* ...Ah - the memories of youth, how I miss those care-free days...

I believe the moment the original Power Rangers Movie came out all those years ago (age spoiler *>_>;*) - you know, with the frog zord or whatever ...It all kinda went downhill...

I guess lost interest after that and all I see nowadays every so often is an advertisment for the new "Power Rangers Super Battle Dinosaur Speed Freak Monster Machines" or whatever clever new name they've come up with

*LoL* Thanks,
    Sayoran ^_^

Senior Member BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2007 12:14 AM
    Threads

I watched it when I was small be it as it may even then it was corny.
    Last edited by BlueJade; 04-03-2006 at 04:08 PM.

Urayamashii ne! Life is ii ne! Hontou ni

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

The old ones definately. The green power ranger rocked! Y'know The power rangers would make a cool live action movie or anime series if they upped the age rating, made their uniforms black with bits of their colours on them and if their uniforms weren't as tight and shiney. It could be up with all the other superhero films.

Senior Member philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2007 10:24 PM
    Threads

i say the old ones are better
    ...My Animeforum Family:
    Friend: xieshunnuan
    Friend: xiaxtuxning
    Brother: blackfuse81

Member lucifer_ur_god is on a distinguished road lucifer_ur_god's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2006 10:06 AM
    Threads

duh the old ones...no contest...i can't believe i've found people that agree with me ...there is way too many new ones...the get a new one every week it seems

sig made by Chibi Fire Angel...thanx your the greatest

any vampires that see this PM me...i have an idea

"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!" Behold I am Lucifer. Bow down to me you inferior mortals or fall victim to my blade.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default see thats whats up its all about the old

The old power rangers are the best of the best with all of the real stunts.

Who want some

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle

the old powers rangers are better and always will be. the rest are just over kill.

hmm...now those bring back memories....xD

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

To me the older version of anything seems to be the better one.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Stolen Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima has a reputation beyond repute Seldrima's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2008 06:20 PM
    Threads

Hmm I would definetly say the old, they were OUR childhood, stupid flashy FAKE power rangers*glares*

fan of j-rap Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2006 01:13 PM
    in twilight town with pence,hayner,olette and roxas
    Threads

yeah the old ones were better.............even the first movie was decent

Thank you crazy. cookie for this sig
    We're simply performers; we don't want to preach," says Diggy-MO. "Japanese hip-hop isn't much of a medium for strong messages like that yet. Maybe it's to do with the Japanese temperament, but strong messages like that would seem too obtrusive."

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

The old power rangers!? Oh man, that makes me feel so old! The new ones are totally gay, what with them in space and underwater and god knows where else. XP The old ones wer classic, fighting out there! The Red Ranger thought he was all that though......lol I didn't like that floating head guy, what was his name? Or the robot, he was a lil dumb. But the rengers were totall awesome. They kicked the crap out of that queen thingy with the weird voice hand her mentally challenged minions. XD

I remember hearing something interesting about it though. I heard in the original Japanese version, the Pink Ranger was a guy. lmao That must be why pinky was flat in all the fight scenes (which were totally awesome by the way).

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Senior Member bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 09:03 PM
    Tell me 10 good reasons and I will tell you.
    Threads

i don't watch power rangers anymore but i think the old ones are better than the new ones. the new ones are BORING.
    ~thanks to thornwillow~

Member kswift has a spectacular aura about kswift has a spectacular aura about kswift has a spectacular aura about kswift's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2007 11:14 PM
    Threads

I like the old power rangers, but the new ones or kind of weird and depressing.

Awesome sig done by gandizzl

Senior Member Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo is infamous around these parts Kenbo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2008 01:59 AM
    Threads

of course the old hands down.

Senior Member anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG is infamous around these parts anime OG's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2007 10:30 PM
    Threads

See I used to love it that show but as I got around maybe 9 or 10 years old I didn't watch it cause I thought it was childess after that but bak to the point I like the old ones BETTER cause the new one are just plain poop!!
    my famliy Lorie, anime 911, Guilty Gear, blackfuse81, Jiraiya, animeglobe

spawn of dragons skater2791 is a glorious beacon of light skater2791 is a glorious beacon of light skater2791 is a glorious beacon of light skater2791 is a glorious beacon of light skater2791 is a glorious beacon of light skater2791's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2006 08:38 AM
    Threads

the old ones definitely
    anger+sadness+happiness+confusion=life
    skater2791

siggy made by chibi fire angel
    put this in ur sig if u would walk 1,000 miles to hold ur love in ur arms

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default The power rangers

You know what the old Power Rangers sound tracks sound better compared to the new ones.

Who want some

Senior Member MSCBrock is infamous around these parts MSCBrock is infamous around these parts MSCBrock is infamous around these parts MSCBrock's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2006 05:24 AM
    Threads

the old ones are the best! now the new ones are really cheesy

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

Neither of them sadly.
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    Threads

The old ones by far. It seems all the knew ones used to many cliches and too many special effects. I remember how hard it was to get your hands on the power rangers when they first started.

Senior Member Renaki is on a distinguished road Renaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2006 08:33 PM
    Threads

The new power rangers is a shame. In about 10 years or whatever and they are still makin the new power rangers, where like the series last like a week until they make all new types/themes, i will not let my child watch that. It will be banned.

Ill buy the DVD and let them watch that.
    Bring me hate
    Watch me bleed again
    Lie to fate
    Let her break, what doesn't bend

Closed Thread

Thread Information