AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Character Profiles

Threaded View

Junior Member Nick and Jeromana is a splendid one to behold Nick and Jeromana is a splendid one to behold Nick and Jeromana is a splendid one to behold Nick and Jeromana is a splendid one to behold Nick and Jeromana is a splendid one to behold Nick and Jeromana is a splendid one to behold Nick and Jeromana is a splendid one to behold Nick and Jeromana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2007 01:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Red face Character Profiles

Character Profiles

Welcome to Character Profiles. Here you can access many anime characters hand-drawn then scanned and digitally colored with Windows Paint. Purpose of CP is to bring anime unusually seen by standard galleries, and/or special interest anime. These images are done in BMP so image quality may be lost in transition to JPG. I apologize in advance for this.
    For Easy Access:
    http://www.animegalleries.net/album/6431
    Also for other images done by 'Nick and Jeromana' try
    Nothing fancy, but I'm letting all of you know this right now.

1)No hate/negative criticizm. (Any Abbreviations of Cuss words, 'This Pic Sucks', or anything that if you'd recieve in return would hurt your stamina.

2) I like bein' popular, but if me not knoweth why, me no can improve. (If you dislike an image- use CONSTRUCTIVE criticism to state why. If you love the image enough to vote it 400X then tell me why you like it THAT much. If you do this, maybe I'll come out with something you'll like BETTER. YA?

3) I know that the image quality may have taken a dump from the original- Most images were 11X14 Poster-Sized BIT-MAP Digital Drawings. In order to allow myself proper space, and to be in legal limit I had to change the BMP to JPG- Seriously defaulters the image. Likewise, the size made a huge difference too. Try taking a JPG and downsizing it from 11X14 to 4X6 or smaller. You'll find the image quality seriously depreciates. For this I apologize.

Again I'll repeat, but summed up>
    • 1) Don't vote unless you intend to tell me why.
    • 2) Critisize with proper critisizm.
    • 3) In case you want to blame me-- I am not the one voting these images in, but I do check on them quite frequently. I am a speculator- speculating that 50 votes in a single NIGHT is too much.
    • 4) If you like the image only because of the character, just say that's why you like the image. My goal with this is simply to have fun doing images and watching how fast or slow these images take off. (I am more conserned with CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM than I am with VOTES/N.VIEWS)
    If I stated my claim well, then enjoy Character Profiles- but remember Say it Verbally, not Numerically.
    Last edited by Nick and Jeromana; 12-06-2006 at 12:21 PM.

Thread Information