AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Round Robins (OPEN)

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Round Robins (OPEN)

Okay, we're going to try this again, but try it a little differently.

First off, let's start with a question. What is a round robin? Well, a round robin is a story that you write with several other users. It can be about anything.

How do you start a round robin? Well, much like the RPG forum, you have to PM me and ask permission before I allow you to start a round robin. Here's pretty much what I would like to see in your PM's.

Name of Round Robin: (No matter what the name, it will be called Robin: (title of round robin) Although robin sounds kinda fruity, I might change it to something less dumb.)
    How many people you want to participate in it Max: (Ten is the tops for allowing. May be upped to fifteen, depends on how spammy it may get.)
    Subject matter: If you want it based on an anime(No self inserts), or something else. The only one that I'll allow self inserts in, is if you want to write a story about you and your friends on the forum. (other exceptions may apply.)
    Fee: If you want there to be a fee or not. (This will lower on spam. The fee will be sent to you.)
    Etc:

Okay, now the post is pretty much done... I guess... I don't know I guess there could be more stuff that could be added, but if anyone thinks of anything, PM me and we'll sort things out.
    Last edited by Daenerys; 04-01-2006 at 11:53 AM.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Is no one interested in this?

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I take it as no one is interested.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information