AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 'ello 'ello!

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*runs in and looks around* Shnaps! I'm so behind! *runs up and hands you a blanket and bows* Hello and welcome to AF. If you need anything just ask. Follow the rules, blah, blah, blah. I'd say more but I see a WHOLE room of newbies still to greet, TTYL.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads

Man, you are awesome! You like Green Day and The Pillows. You also like Tales of Symphonia, (pure RPG bliss, baby) Xenosaga, FF, Kingdom Hearts...we have a lot in common, my friend.

kinky keya Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2010 02:56 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by YaiiShi°
    Hiya and welcome to the AF! ^w^ Have fun and worship the rules... or else.. O___O
    Need a friend or just someone to talk too.. PM me.. =D
    welcome ow new 1...i was going to wright the same thing but........have fun...
    "sayonara..."
    who am i a fan of ?look in my journal!!

are you a fan of me??

[K_K]'z Death Plague Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767 is infamous around these parts Hinata767's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2006 09:44 AM
    Threads

Default Hello

Hello welcome to AF hope your haveing fun already..if ya need a friend Im open for anyone if ya need anything just PM me ok.
    Alone and scared
    Defenseless and cold
    Sad and forgotten
    The pain kills me
    The darkness swallows me
    Death surrounds me
    Thoughts flood through my head
    Scars up my arm
    Blood on the ground
    My heart broke
    Torn out by you
    The lies you told