AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Great time to be a DS owner.

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Great time to be a DS owner.

It's pretty well known I'm a huge fan of the DS and with all the stellar stuff being made it's easy to see why. Since I bought the system I have purchased 26 games and only one of them has actually been bad (spider man 2). There are just a ton of good games for the thing. And with the release of metroid prime hunters I have found a new addiction. I was never a fan of metroid prime, I mean I liked the games but was never a huge fan they were to slow and I didn't like auto targetting. But hunters puts more focus on action yet it retains enough exploration to keepi t faithful to the primes on the cube. Plus you aim with the touch pad allowing for great accuracy.

I plan on returning 2 un opened x box games I got as x-mas gifts to buy tetris DS tomarrow and plan on having online battles with classic gamming buds for months to come. (as long as metroid death matches with friends and online). And come may 1st the new mario bros game is comming out which will consume many hours of my life, just like super mario world 2 did on the game boy.

And with the breaking news of the new zelda game for the ds which looks amazing I'm going to be set for a long time to come. And I never even got to buy age of empires or metroid pinball! If you haven't already buy a damn ds they are cheap and it has tons of AAA games out for it.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What's the point of this???
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manhatten_Project_2000
    What's the point of this???
    It's just a ringing endorsment for a system I think everyone should own, or at least give a chance.

Stubborn Half Demon AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2007 11:44 AM
    Threads

I have one, but I only have like 6 games...o_o;

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I just dunno why it's needed. PSP vs. DS thread no good?

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

PSP only has one good game, and it's a terrible investment.

the best swordsman LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman is infamous around these parts LINK the swordsman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2008 10:38 AM
    in a closet....yeah i can't pay rent ha ha ha
    Threads

Cool ds

i have 4 games for my ds and i love it it's the best fighting friends wireless it's the best nintendo has right now but i can't wait till the new game cube the thing looks great right now 2 bad it's a long time till it's out o well thats y i have my ds it's a great handheld psp got's nothing on it

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manhatten_Project_2000
    I just dunno why it's needed. PSP vs. DS thread no good?
    They always degenerate into flame wars, so I figured I would make a thread to just talk about the DS. If a big psp fan wants to create a topic for their system of choice that's fine too, but most of the pro psp fans here seem to be barely literate.

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't think that will work, they still will post here. Anyway...

I've already stated my opinion in other threads; I'm unable to get into a game played with a stylus. As for the two screens, I’m kind of ambivalent. So far as the library goes, there is nothing I really want to play on either system, but a little more so the DS. The PSP at least has GTA and Metal Gear card game thingy.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You know what really gets to me about the DS? YOU CAN'T PLAY ADVANCE WARS ONLINE! Nintendo, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! You release a sequel to my favorite TBSG of all time, then don't allow online multiplayer when the DS will support it? You are weakening my desire for a DS. I can understand Civ 3 being released without online, Sid Meier is a quack, but Advance Wars? When the DS is proven to support it? And no online for Advance Wars? They need to re-release it with online or I'm getting a PSP.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Opinionated
    You know what really gets to me about the DS? YOU CAN'T PLAY ADVANCE WARS ONLINE! Nintendo, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!
    Well...idk, Maybe it's because Advanced wars was out months before Wi Fi?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Not to mention advanced wars ds has single player that will take quite a bite of time anyway. Plus the multiplayer is fantastic.

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Haha, I wonder how much I'd be flamed if I ever started a "It's great to be a 360 owner".
    I don't even want to think about it.
    I live in Switzerland!

Senior Member Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 05:42 PM
    Threads

I own a Ds and i think they are a great thing to buy, i have played many hours of gmaes on my advanced but the Ds just make adbanced look like crap, so everyone buy a DS and support Nintendo.

--\/-- घ फोना ईाूहील् --/\-- I Have Returned--\/--

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

For those who have the Metroid Prime Hunters game: Has anyone experimented with its voice chat feature? To me this is one of thee coolest things ever, and just another reason to get a DS. As of now I think the only game that has this is the Metroid game, but now that its been done i'm sure it will be added to newer DS games comming out. Anyone else find this really exciting?
    A MaruDashi Creation

fan of j-rap Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2006 01:13 PM
    in twilight town with pence,hayner,olette and roxas
    Threads

animal crossing: wild world..................great game

Thank you crazy. cookie for this sig
    We're simply performers; we don't want to preach," says Diggy-MO. "Japanese hip-hop isn't much of a medium for strong messages like that yet. Maybe it's to do with the Japanese temperament, but strong messages like that would seem too obtrusive."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hatake Buruku
    For those who have the Metroid Prime Hunters game: Has anyone experimented with its voice chat feature? To me this is one of thee coolest things ever, and just another reason to get a DS. As of now I think the only game that has this is the Metroid game, but now that its been done i'm sure it will be added to newer DS games comming out. Anyone else find this really exciting?
    I haven't used it yet but it is really a cool idea.

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

I dont own a DS but i tried playing my cousin's. Meteo is pretty awesome...at first i thought it was tetris. I still mindlessly move the stylis around the touchscreen...

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Member shdow_blade is on a distinguished road shdow_blade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2006 06:42 PM
    Threads

i have 9 games for the ds. AM I DISSAPOINTED WITH 1 OF THEM?!? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is why the ds is much better than the psp

Senior Member Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 05:42 PM
    Threads

I was wondering how to use the Internet? with my Ds, i have lost the instrution manual and i can't seem to remeber how to use pictochat properly and battle people in my area.

--\/-- घ फोना ईाूहील् --/\-- I Have Returned--\/--

Still Dreaming EvoGenesis has a reputation beyond repute EvoGenesis has a reputation beyond repute EvoGenesis has a reputation beyond repute EvoGenesis has a reputation beyond repute EvoGenesis has a reputation beyond repute EvoGenesis has a reputation beyond repute EvoGenesis has a reputation beyond repute EvoGenesis has a reputation beyond repute EvoGenesis has a reputation beyond repute EvoGenesis has a reputation beyond repute EvoGenesis has a reputation beyond repute EvoGenesis's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2010 01:13 AM
    Threads

I havent got one yet, ive played my friends though and it seems pretty cool, i really liked that Phoenix Right game, sorta reminded me of the j-drama Hero.... anyway, my friends heaps keen for me to get one so we can play multi-player games, and with it being so cheap im thinking i might get one soon...

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Aether_Storm
    I was wondering how to use the Internet? with my Ds, i have lost the instrution manual and i can't seem to remeber how to use pictochat properly and battle people in my area.
    At the moment you can't use the internet (unless they've brought out Opera for the DS in japan already). Pictochat is as easy as pressing the pictochat button and connecting to a channel. Battling depends on what game you have, and it usualy says in the game manual.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

Banned Forum / Chat nintendo/zelda=isTHEbest is an unknown quantity at this point nintendo/zelda=isTHEbest's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2006 11:55 PM
    Threads

well i think the ds is lame come on it looks stupid i like the psp better

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've found more RPGs on the PsP, though I don't own either I like to look at the games! But I'm still happy with my GBA SP, I've played FFTA 170 hours and counting! Woot Woot!

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

Quote Originally Posted by nintendo/zelda=isTHEbest
    well i think the ds is lame come on it looks stupid i like the psp better
    Now, this bothers me. I really have never understood why some people think the DS looks 'stupid'. Really, whats so stupid about it? I've always liked the way it looked. And honestly, looks have little to do with the quality of a product.

Closed Thread

Thread Information