AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Nicknames, and the stories behind them!

But Daaaaadd!!! Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2012 11:00 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: harmonypanda

Default Your Nicknames, and the stories behind them!

Everyone here should have a nickname of some kind, so tell everyone on AF what it is, and how you got it! My nickname is batman (i know i'm a girl). Here's how I got that name:
    One day my friends Linda, Cassie (SGM) and Rose went into the bandhall to practice, (we were in a seperate room) linda and rose started to look in filing cabinets and found batman, she then gave me a part and I started to play it. While I played at they shouted "BATMAN!" and my friend put on a sparkly tie and danced! xD then after that they called me batman! My friend linda is robin cassie (SGM) is catwoman, and rose the poison ivy. I know it's a long story. o_O;;

Sig by ‎me.
    [Requests: Closed]

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

Prince: Shang ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆l2emix☆'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2005 07:37 PM
    in the sky, soaring in the beautiful blue sky
    Threads

everyone calls me jae or jerry

jae is my korean name jae woon lee
    jerry is my english name so yea

Senior Member Strawberries-N-Cream is on a distinguished road Strawberries-N-Cream's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2005 01:34 PM
    Threads

My girlfriends (close friends) call me blondie because sometimes i can be a real klutz and my parents call me princess because i'm the only child since my brother and sister moved out and now i get everything i want

Dance with me. BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott is a splendid one to behold BrittyBott's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2007 02:40 PM
    Threads

My nicknames:
    Britt
    Bitty
    Britteh
    Britterz
    Bitty-poo
    Bitty Boo Bott
    Bitty Britty Boo Bott
    Gizmo
    Naked Noodle
    Gothika

The first seven are obviously made just from my name, so their is no story behind them. Gizmo is from a movie (Gremlins). My sister thought it was cute, cause the creatures are so cute on the outside, but in the inside their evil. Naked Noodle was from when I was three (I think). I would run around naked...and I liked beef noodle. *Shrugs* The last one, I got from some kid in my class. They thought because I look 'evil', that it would be funny to call me Gothika. It's not.
    Honey, how you gonna make it on your own? When you wake up in the night,
    And see the stars just city lights,
    And you can't find home?

Gothic Kaya Shiten is infamous around these parts Kaya Shiten is infamous around these parts Kaya Shiten is infamous around these parts Kaya Shiten is infamous around these parts Kaya Shiten is infamous around these parts Kaya Shiten is infamous around these parts Kaya Shiten is infamous around these parts Kaya Shiten is infamous around these parts Kaya Shiten is infamous around these parts Kaya Shiten is infamous around these parts Kaya Shiten is infamous around these parts Kaya Shiten's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2009 07:19 PM
    Threads

my is Kaya Shiten Lu LA Lupud wich means mosquitonet who fight with a sword who a priness of Lupud

Guess whos back? The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2007 08:01 PM
    Threads

MY nickname is Dj

I got my nickname from my mom cause my mom thinks im punk.
    *My Journal**Sig Credit to Athena*

the snake king viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson is infamous around these parts viperson's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2006 01:41 PM
    Threads

viperson i got it because i live with a lot of vipers but they r in cages
    my name is sonblock wich meens crazy white boy with a gun

Biscuit Lover ;3 Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit is a glorious beacon of light Tiggit's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2011 11:13 PM
    Threads

hmmmm i have a few nicknames in RL.....

Sqeakers~~ this is more ofa pun...ne day at school a friend(a good one at that, or else she would be dead)named Devon, snuk up behind me and poked my sides and it SCARED THE [removed] OUTTA ME!!!!! i enddd up squeaking.....

Lestat~~ its a vampires name... ppl say im gothic, im not. i just wear black clothes.

my favorite is Fayt~~ it can be spelled Fate but Fayt is the name spelling. i got this one after school one day. i had made a bet with a friend, Jacklin, that the score to the basketball team im on wuld lose, and the scores would be 23-7. it turned out that i lost the bet by one. the scores were 23-8.

Stalker- simple. i stalked someone.*coughcrimsonsoulcough*
    Last edited by Kewii; 05-17-2005 at 05:47 PM. Reason: language

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 12:30 AM
    Threads

My main one is Beerin, I got that in 5th grade due to a typo at a bowling alley.
    Although now at University it takes on a whole new meaning.

I'm sometimes called Blanket in my dorm, due to my habit of walking around wrapped in a blanket on cold nights.

Guess whos back? The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2007 08:01 PM
    Threads

Oh yea another one of mine is Cold my friends gave me that cause i usually where no coat in the winter
    *My Journal**Sig Credit to Athena*

Idolizing J.Skellington. hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2007 01:12 AM
    Threads

My nicknames are :
    Ham
    Hamlet
    Hammy
    Shawty
    Monkey~Bug
    BugBug
    Hailey-bop

The first three are from my intials which spell H.A.M.....ehk. Shawty is from the kid in my class that named BrittyBott "gothika"...I'm kind of short so he calls me Shawty. >.<..Monkey~Bug is from my father who because I was a climber and small when I was little so he called me Monkey~Bug...BugBug is my nickname from my cousins McZ and Rem...I was small when I was little and they still call me it. Hailey-Bop is what my friend's dad, my older cousin Casey, or my almost step-sister Katie......For the reason I do not know..O.o

Senior Member Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2008 10:24 AM
    Threads

Um mines simple.. Jess.. cuz my name is jessica. >.<
    [marquee]Miscellaneous Forum Moderator : Member since June 2002 : Proud Hufflepuff : : http://www.moveon.org Vote Democrat! : :If I'm not here I'm playing Lineage II! Look me up on Hindemith Server- Jesslynn : [/marquee]

Junior Member sweet_gentle_girl is on a distinguished road sweet_gentle_girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2005 12:16 PM
    Threads

hi. evry one calls me kiwi. im not tottaly sure y but it all started whe i gave this guy a V card and it said " Master socket kidnapped your kiwi" every since then he started calling me kiwi. also im called *****-babe (sorry but cant tell you my name pers. info ) i also have tons of others but i cant remeber them all people have troble remebering my name. im also called Nina but i have no clue why.

when you fill that sweet tingle in your body or that rush in your veins or your sking begans to prickle you know its time to die.

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

nicknames:

keebler elf
    korean (said in a high pitched tone)
    Chrissy
    chris
    hmm lets seee....

Choi
    and chibi....sometimes not all the time

keebler elf cause i made this ski cap in sewing and when i put it on i guess i look like one.
    korean cause im korean and it caught on
    chrissy...verrry old
    chris. only called by my sis
    choi. its my last name and it caught it just like korean did
    chibi. i like to chew on things like straws and my friend thought it was cute so...ya know
    Derp.

Sanjuro, not an Aeon Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51 is infamous around these parts Yojimbo51's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2006 10:01 PM
    Threads

let's see....

Maurice, because it's my middle name.

Huey, because my last name is Ewing and when you're on the football field, everything gets muffled through your helmet. Everyone thought the coach kept calling me "Huey" even though he was saying "Ewing". Thus my athletic nickname was born, and it has followed me through football season, wrestling season, and lacrosse season.

Donovan, because after I got my shoulder-length hair cut I started greasing it back. My friend Max said I looked like an italian bodyguard with my large frame and greasy hair, and he also thought that Donovan was a good, strong, italian name.

Ich brauche Zeit, kein Heroin, kein Alkohol, kein Nikotin, brauch keine Hilf, kein Koffein, doch Dynamit und Turpentin. Ich brauche Geld fur Gasolin, explosiv wie Kerosin, mit viel Oktan, und frei von Blei.
    Eine Kraftstoff wie Benzin

Angelic elf Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 08:44 AM
    Threads

lemme see Nicknames:
    Elfy
    lu,
    pu
    lulu
    lulu-bel
    lucy-bell

no idea where any of them came from..most people just drop the 'y' from Lucy automatically.

sig made by me

Gundam mad little brother - "red"

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_gentle_girl
    hi. evry one calls me kiwi.
    Lol, you've got to be kidding. That's my nickname from highschool. I'm not quite sure how I got it either.

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

full name is Carmen so pplz calls me Carmi as nickname (Karumi in jap) lol..no meaning ><
    Aki short for Akida means autumn^^;

Senior Member WatermelonX will become famous soon enough WatermelonX will become famous soon enough WatermelonX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2014 11:59 PM
    Threads

My friends call me "mrs stinkybutt". It was an inside joke from a long time ago...I liked this guy, and then I foudn out he was really mean so i called him a stinkybutt, then my friends started calling all the other guys I like later one "stinkybutt 2....stinkybutt3..",e tc. And yeah that's how "mrs stinkybutt" comes from. A weird nickname if you ask me o.O

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

killar dewd!!1 cuzz i liek adction moviez an i kant spel.

an i some times nick myself sasuke or sefirot sinse dey ar reelly evil and kewl to!

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2014 05:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Uh...Meg, Maggs, Mag, Mag-chan, Meggie, Maggie, Peggy, Marge, Margerine, Mar, etc. as they're all nicknames of my actual name ^^;;

Otherwise...Rei, Reiko, Reiako. I used to go by "Rei" on this forum, and it really, really stuck. Even people who know my real name tend to call me that. Sometimes in person. Princess Ai dubbed me "Reiako" once, and when I signed up again I decided to use that instead.

My coworkers are trying to come up with the "perfect" nickname for me at the moment @.@ The short girl working there is called "PeeWee," so I gather it'll relate to my height...and therefore I won't like it. Ah well.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nokizaru
    killar dewd!!1 cuzz i liek adction moviez an i kant spel.

an i some times nick myself sasuke or sefirot sinse dey ar reelly evil and kewl to!
    -ROFL- where do you come up with all this stuff... you're like... an idol of mine!

Anywho,

Known as A.D, just those two letters, dunno why... guess cause it's my initials and first two letters of my name or something. Got a little annoying at one point as everyone in school kept saying "Hi A.D", "Sup A.D" etc... saying hello and all that crap!
    Last edited by [BlackDeath]; 05-18-2005 at 08:46 AM.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Senior Member solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller is infamous around these parts solid8baller's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2006 07:59 AM
    Threads

My nickname is killer because of the person that i fought

The Emo Kid Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2006 10:30 AM
    Threads

rissa, lee, rose, mommy, cookie, cook, boo-girl, riss, leigh, fly, miss( from my dads servent, even though i hate it), and the weirdo
    Struck just like matches, Cause everyone deserves a flame
    We only do it for the stars in stories,
    But not the friends.

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Mina (for obvious reasons), Bell or Bella because I use the handle Belldandy for my MMORPGS, Goddess, because I'm the one and only site goddess :P and the oldie but goodie Peppermint... because in the old chat I used to goto admin meetings as ><>< and it looked like a wrapped peppermint, and PM are my initials.

The Goddess has Spoken
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information