AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Canadian army soldier saying hello

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Canadian army soldier saying hello

Hey everyone,

Been looking for an active anime forum for the last few days now, searched around and found this one. This place is much bigger than what I used to but from what I've seen seems pretty good.

I am 23 years old and in the Canadian army as a Private, with the Dragoons (regular force armour regiment). I am not "hard" armour, I am in administration and thus help keep the regiment running, though I do get to do the fun stuff (range firing, rucksack marches, regimental PT etc) without not as much of the BS - sweet deal. I even get my own office which is a-okay with me.

I have a huge love for muay thai kickboxing (isn't that obvious already?) and hope to be able to go to Phuket to learn it firsthand in the summer. My buddy and I are going to head out soon to do it actually. I also love jiujitsu and Ultimate Fighting Championship - I would go so far as to say I am a diehard fan and would love to go to Vegas to see an actual event. Lastly, I like rifles and guns ... I guess that gells well with the army.

My favourite animes are Street Fighter (SHOCK) and have all the anime relating to it (SF:AM, SFV series, SFA, SFA Gen), I also love Dragonball Z and Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon .... yeah, I don't really make the last one known to very many people in real life, especially in the army where some guys have trouble spelling their own trade let alone anything remotely deep or introspective. I guess that is why I come to places like this, perhaps a safe haven for that other little side to me.. I recently downloaded all of SMR to my computer and well, I watch it with the volume low as I don't want my room mate (as great a guy as he is) wondering what I'm doing watching it.. heh.

I like to draw a lot too, but unfortunately haven't had much practice lately, something I am regretting. I want to get an easel so I can begin drawing again but time constraints and lack of art shops kind of hurt that.

If there is anything else anyone wants to know, feel free to ask. I'm happy to be here.

Senior Member NinjaSniper has a spectacular aura about NinjaSniper has a spectacular aura about NinjaSniper has a spectacular aura about NinjaSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2007 03:16 PM
    Threads

Hey welcome to AF! Wow you sure have a lot to say! I hope you will enjoy your stay and have fun on the forums. PM me if you need anything!^^

~NinjaSniper

[K_K]'z Death Plague iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2006 12:22 PM
    Threads

hey welcome to AF hope you have a great time here
    pm me if you wanna talk or be friends or have a question
    cya on the forums
    join my forums, its about anime and gaming
    http://s12.************.com/Gamingforum
    lalala laaaaa la lalala laaaaaa la
    if u kno wut song this is from.....u got problems

why you dont take drugs....

my family
    sister: hieiwifeforever
    brother: Xieshunnuan
    brother: philmaster628
    younger brother:_inuyasha_
    sister:Ayame Sohma
    mistress: Animeglobe
    Uncle:Armageddon
    brother:anime OG

Senior Member -Ziggy- will become famous soon enough -Ziggy- will become famous soon enough -Ziggy-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2006 09:45 PM
    Threads

wow! you sound like a very interesting person sagat. welcome! hope you enjoy the place and i'll see ya around! :3

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks for being welcoming everyone.. Yea I have a lot to say, figure it best to throw it all out there now!

For Forever And Eternity Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2009 12:09 PM
    Threads

Hey welcome to AF.. have fun and follow the ruless..C ya around ^_^

Shia <3
    A Silver Tear Runs Down My Cheek, Towards A Broken Heart

~`*Soul Reaper*`~ Dosu-Ichigo is infamous around these parts Dosu-Ichigo is infamous around these parts Dosu-Ichigo is infamous around these parts Dosu-Ichigo is infamous around these parts Dosu-Ichigo is infamous around these parts Dosu-Ichigo is infamous around these parts Dosu-Ichigo is infamous around these parts Dosu-Ichigo is infamous around these parts Dosu-Ichigo is infamous around these parts Dosu-Ichigo is infamous around these parts Dosu-Ichigo is infamous around these parts Dosu-Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 06:46 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AF See you around.

PKK battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry's Avatar
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2007 04:51 AM
    Threads

glad that you love what you're doing (with the guns and all). well, another welcome here and enjoy your free time on AF. if you ever want to add another friend/family member, just pm me. have fun

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome to AF. If you need anything, I'll be glad to help if I can. Watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves, TTYL.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Loved by None -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 09:03 PM
    Threads

Talking

Hello and welcome to you Sagat!

^^
    "Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble."

Senior Member Blade08 will become famous soon enough Blade08's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2006 10:01 PM
    Threads

I am not a solider not even old enough
    If you give in you might as well DIE!!!

when we lose our principles, we invite chaos. Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Decepticons 104 - Cubone
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2020 03:36 PM
    Threads

Wow, a lot of information there. -^^-

Anywho.. Hello, welcome to AnimeForum. Read the rules, don't spam.. and just enjoy your stay while you're here. Don't get into any trouble!

// remember the future.

Senior Member bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 09:03 PM
    Tell me 10 good reasons and I will tell you.
    Threads

hello sagat
    welcome to AF
    hope you enjoy your stay
    cya around ^_^
    ~thanks to thornwillow~

Senior Member Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2008 03:33 AM
    Threads

Hello!! Welcome to A.F!! Have fun round here, and feel free to private message me if you have any questions or just wanna chat! i doubt a 23 year old needs help from a 13 year old...well, cya round!

~~ Yamanaka_Ino

FAMILY:
    Tetsanosuke's pet wolf
    Big Sister: Beautiful-Lie

Senior Member Donye is infamous around these parts Donye is infamous around these parts Donye is infamous around these parts Donye is infamous around these parts Donye is infamous around these parts Donye is infamous around these parts Donye is infamous around these parts Donye is infamous around these parts Donye is infamous around these parts Donye is infamous around these parts Donye is infamous around these parts Donye's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2007 11:21 AM
    Threads

Talking

Hi and Welcome. Have a great time.

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ooooh....a man in uniform! My favourite!
    Anywho, welcome. Have fun and if you have any questions, feel free to PM

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

btw, nice intro.
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks again everyone

Is there a topic where we can post pictures? Is it acceptable to post mine in this thread..?

Thunder Shadow kakashi cool kid is a jewel in the rough kakashi cool kid is a jewel in the rough kakashi cool kid is a jewel in the rough kakashi cool kid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2006 02:35 PM
    Threads

Hi welcome to af read the rules..... and follow them.

awsome sig done by The Wing Man

*~beautiful Killer~* animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2006 06:57 PM
    Threads

longest introduction i ever seen
    anyway welcome to af and have fun feel free to pm me anytime if you want to become friends. i agree with you myrra i love a guy in uniforum lol j/k ^_~
    My Luvies

-|J.A.G|-|Gan|-|Prime|-|Damon R|-|Rina|-|Trinity|-
    -|CFA|-|wolfy|-|tehanimefreak101|-| I{/heart}you|-
    my best bff in the world wolfwood
    Do you really like me as you say you do
    Awesome set by CFA
    Primes official Stalkers <333

Senior Member Demon-Ki is a jewel in the rough Demon-Ki is a jewel in the rough Demon-Ki is a jewel in the rough Demon-Ki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2008 12:50 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat

I have a huge love for muay thai kickboxing (isn't that obvious already?) and hope to be able to go to Phuket to learn it firsthand in the summer. My buddy and I are going to head out soon to do it actually. I also love jiujitsu and Ultimate Fighting Championship - I would go so far as to say I am a diehard fan and would love to go to Vegas to see an actual event. Lastly, I like rifles and guns ... I guess that gells well with the army.

My favourite animes are Street Fighter (SHOCK) and have all the anime relating to it (SF:AM, SFV series, SFA, SFA Gen),/I guess that is why I come to places like this, perhaps a safe haven for that other little side to me..

I like to draw a lot too,
    For awhile I thought I was reading a desription of myself. Seriously, it was kinda scary seeing the similarities. Not to mention that I'm seriously considering joining the Canadian army this summer.

Anyways, welcome onboard! Have fun and don't break the rules.

See ya'round.
    "I don't get mad, I just get stabby." -Demon-Ki
    --------------------------------------------
    L'il Sister: Aisu Hinate
    --------------------------------------------

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Demon-Ki;

You have interest in muay thai? If so, I met a guy the other night at the gym who trained in Kiat Busaba and I can give you some good info about it there. It's where I want to go now if I can't get to Phuket.

Also, about our army, feel free to ask me absolutely anything, be it recruiting, physical fitness, you name it. My whole job is to know what happens and I should be able to answer just about anything for you.

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 09:12 PM
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky*

Bazinga. Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2010 05:10 AM
    Threads

hiya and welcome to the AF!
    have fun posting, chatting or whatever you like to do here.
    read the rules and follow them, or I’ll eat you -^___^-

if you have any questions, if you need anything or just want to talk
    you can always PM me.
    ~bye
    J.A.G.

Devastating Evil Dark One Winged Angel is a name known to all Dark One Winged Angel is a name known to all Dark One Winged Angel is a name known to all Dark One Winged Angel is a name known to all Dark One Winged Angel is a name known to all Dark One Winged Angel is a name known to all Dark One Winged Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2007 11:13 AM
    Threads

the ultimate evil has arrived to welcome you sagat
    sick sig done by Gandizzl

My Evil family:
    Has moved to my journal but here are the newest members to my family:
    evil twin sister twice removed: Macygrey224
    want to be a part of my evil family? pm me.

Closed Thread

Thread Information