AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Newbie newbie newbie!!!XD

Junior Member toleekim is on a distinguished road toleekim's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2006 04:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Unhappy Newbie newbie newbie!!!XD

Yay my first post.... and I haven't a clue what to say except perhaps....I'm allooooooonnnne! I only have the tumbleweed to keep me company!

Senior Member Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2021 04:04 PM
    Threads

Hey welcome to AF.....(u no Xia is my chinese name)jk...its my broz
    Last edited by Xieshunnuan; 07-17-2006 at 01:08 PM.

Stubborn Half Demon AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2007 11:44 AM
    Threads

Hello and welcome to AF, have fun here, cya around

Diabolus, the Archvile Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2011 12:47 PM
    Threads

Hey, if you want a friend, Im there for ya. I remember when I was new. It sucks. If you want a friend talk to me.

Senior Member ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2014 08:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xWoEx

Hullo and welcome to AF.
    Read and follow the rules.
    Enjoy your stay n such.

+++
    the magnificent droid

Kurama's Almighty Filix Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2007 01:10 PM
    Threads

Hello, and welcome to AnimeForums!
    Please be sure to read the rules and follow them.
    If you require any assistance or would just like a friend to talk to, drop me a pm.
    Be sure to be on the look out for blanket thieves.
    Oh, and make sure to have fun!
    Happy Posting!

~Angel has spoken~
    ~AEK~

*~beautiful Killer~* animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2006 06:57 PM
    Threads

hello and welcome to Af have fun and don't spam feel free to pm me anytime if you want to become friends ^_^
    My Luvies

-|J.A.G|-|Gan|-|Prime|-|Damon R|-|Rina|-|Trinity|-
    -|CFA|-|wolfy|-|tehanimefreak101|-| I{/heart}you|-
    my best bff in the world wolfwood
    Do you really like me as you say you do
    Awesome set by CFA
    Primes official Stalkers <333

Junior Member PrincessChidori17 is on a distinguished road PrincessChidori17's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2006 06:02 PM
    Threads

hia don't feel bad im a newbie to lol
    I WANT SPRING TO COME

Senior Member -Ziggy- will become famous soon enough -Ziggy- will become famous soon enough -Ziggy-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2006 09:45 PM
    Threads

welcome, welcome, welcome!! :3 if ya need a friend i'm here...i'm better than a tumbleweed. XD see ya around!

Senior Member NinjaSniper has a spectacular aura about NinjaSniper has a spectacular aura about NinjaSniper has a spectacular aura about NinjaSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2007 03:16 PM
    Threads

Hey welcome to AF! Hope you will enjoy your stay and have fun on the forums! PM me if you need anything or if you want to be friends.^^

~NS

[K_K]'z Death Plague iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8 has a reputation beyond repute iernt8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2006 12:22 PM
    Threads

hey welcome to AF hope you have a great time here
    pm me if you wanna talk or be friends or have a question
    cya on the forums
    join my forums, its about anime and gaming
    http://s12.************.com/Gamingforum
    lalala laaaaa la lalala laaaaaa la
    if u kno wut song this is from.....u got problems

why you dont take drugs....

my family
    sister: hieiwifeforever
    brother: Xieshunnuan
    brother: philmaster628
    younger brother:_inuyasha_
    sister:Ayame Sohma
    mistress: Animeglobe
    Uncle:Armageddon
    brother:anime OG

~`*Soul Reaper*`~ Dosu-Ichigo is infamous around these parts Dosu-Ichigo is infamous around these parts Dosu-Ichigo is infamous around these parts Dosu-Ichigo is infamous around these parts Dosu-Ichigo is infamous around these parts Dosu-Ichigo is infamous around these parts Dosu-Ichigo is infamous around these parts Dosu-Ichigo is infamous around these parts Dosu-Ichigo is infamous around these parts Dosu-Ichigo is infamous around these parts Dosu-Ichigo is infamous around these parts Dosu-Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 06:46 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AF. See you around.

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome to AF. If you need anything, I'll be glad to help if I can. Watch out for cannibals and blanket thieves, TTYL.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Loved by None -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 09:03 PM
    Threads

Talking

Hello and welcome to you toleekim!

^^
    "Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble."

Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

Welcome to Animeforum! It is nice to see new people every day, o.O; Literally, I hope you follow the rules and do not spam on this site, thank you very much, I also hope you visit the chat.

when we lose our principles, we invite chaos. Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Decepticons 104 - Cubone
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2020 03:36 PM
    Threads

Heya, welcome to Animeforum. Read the rules and don't spam. Have fun while you're here, just don't get into any trouble.

// remember the future.

Senior Member bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 09:03 PM
    Tell me 10 good reasons and I will tell you.
    Threads

hello
    welcome to AF
    hope you have a good time
    ~thanks to thornwillow~

Senior Member Demon-Ki is a jewel in the rough Demon-Ki is a jewel in the rough Demon-Ki is a jewel in the rough Demon-Ki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2008 12:50 AM
    Threads

Welcome. If you desire more talkative company than a tumbleweed, feel free to pop a message on my PM.

See ya' round.
    "I don't get mad, I just get stabby." -Demon-Ki
    --------------------------------------------
    L'il Sister: Aisu Hinate
    --------------------------------------------

Senior Member Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino is infamous around these parts Yamanaka_Ino's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2008 03:33 AM
    Threads

Welcome to A.F!!!! Have fun and post lots! By the way, if ya need a friend, I'm open!!! Private message me if you have any questions or you jus wanna caht with me!

~~Yamanaka_Ino

FAMILY:
    Tetsanosuke's pet wolf
    Big Sister: Beautiful-Lie

For Forever And Eternity Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2009 12:09 PM
    Threads

Hey..welcome to AF have fun and follow the ruless...C ya around ^_^

Shia <3
    A Silver Tear Runs Down My Cheek, Towards A Broken Heart

Thunder Shadow kakashi cool kid is a jewel in the rough kakashi cool kid is a jewel in the rough kakashi cool kid is a jewel in the rough kakashi cool kid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2006 02:35 PM
    Threads

Cool

Hi welcome to af read the rules..... and follow them.

awsome sig done by The Wing Man

Llama Cheeze Puff Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta has a reputation beyond repute Vendetta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 07:26 PM
    Threads

Welcome! I hope you like it here on Af! Have fun posting. Follow the rules, Yada Yada. PM me if you want to be friends! I don't want you to be lonely!
    Set made by me
    98% or teens do or have tried pot :: If you're one of the 2% that hasn't post this in your signature::

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 09:12 PM
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky*

Bazinga. Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2010 05:10 AM
    Threads

hiya and welcome to the AF!
    have fun posting, chatting or whatever you like to do here.
    read the rules and follow them, or I’ll eat you -^___^-
    if you have any questions, if you need anything or just want to talk
    you can always PM me.
    ~bye
    J.A.G.

Devastating Evil Dark One Winged Angel is a name known to all Dark One Winged Angel is a name known to all Dark One Winged Angel is a name known to all Dark One Winged Angel is a name known to all Dark One Winged Angel is a name known to all Dark One Winged Angel is a name known to all Dark One Winged Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2007 11:13 AM
    Threads

the ultimate evil evil evil has arrived to welcome you toleekim
    sick sig done by Gandizzl

My Evil family:
    Has moved to my journal but here are the newest members to my family:
    evil twin sister twice removed: Macygrey224
    want to be a part of my evil family? pm me.

Closed Thread

Thread Information