AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Long Live The Old School Game Revolution

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Long Live The Old School Game Revolution

I came across this, and I just have to share it with you guys.
    If you pay attention to what is being said, you'll find it to be true, plus, I'm sure this will make you laugh, especially the ending. Click the picture, and then click watch. Then come back and discuss the funny parts, and the more serious issues addressed by Luigi.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

LFR(Laughing For Real). It is sho fire. But seriously, games do seem to be about sex and violence recently. *coff* GTA *coff* But Nintendo isn't forgotten. I know gamer friends who still like Nintnedo, Mario, and all the rest. Hell, I like 'em too.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

The idea of sex and violence in video games isn't really something new. Mortal Kombat for instance, had the women wearing the most unprofessional(I'm thinking of another word, but incase there are youngins, I'll let you assume) outfits in gaming history at that point. Japan is known for their video games filled with sex and stuff(some of it is kinda funny, lol). MK also was known for its bloody contents. There are other games as well, that share these attribtutes, but thats enough for now. I will admit, the rate of this is growing, but maybe its cuz us older gamers are more mature, and can handle it. Maybe gaming companies didn't take into account the younger generation would like it too(it is rated M though, so its not like they can get their hands on it, lol). I think this adds to the realisticness of a game, and support blood and stuff. Also adds some stupid humor, that is pretty funny once in awhile(like Leisure Suit Larry). The video was pretty funny though, I'll give it that.
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

People who want to join so far:
    1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Scantily clad claymation figures (and I do remember Sonya wearing pants and and a top) and a game where you had to put in a code to see blood hardly count in my book when held up to the way games are these days. BMX XXX? Come on. Seriously. Leisure Suit Larry? That is just a perverted game, and isn't really worth playing. The simulated sex suggested by a bouncing parked car when you pick up a hooker in the GTA 3 and up games? Ridiculous. Orchid's finishing move of flashing her opponent in Killer Instinct (away from the camera, you only see her back) is funny, but still inappropriate. The Hot Coffee coding in GTA? What are these people thinking? Who knows. I guess they are just as perverted as the animators of the Disney movies, but I can give you an Idea about what Rockstar has said about "Hot Coffee".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Rockstar.jpg‎
Views:	29
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	9665  

Closed Thread

Thread Information