AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Get Backers: Midou Ban

The true loner 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2007 11:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Get Backers: Midou Ban

Hey there everyone. I did finish the new latest wallpaper from the anime tv series Get Backers. I did make the Midou Ban wallpapers both 800 x 600 and 1024 x 768 pixels. What do you think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	getback_10_800.jpg‎
Views:	208
Size:	222.0 KB
ID:	9651   Click image for larger version

Name:	getback_10_1024.jpg‎
Views:	261
Size:	322.7 KB
ID:	9652  

"Ore horo yatsu wa chigau ze!" - Sasuke

Gurugu Mawaru..... shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2007 11:13 AM
    Threads

it looks great ban is one of my favourite characters^.^.
    Fan of
    Signature by me^^
    Yay its happy land look>>>*follows the yellow brick road*

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Where to start? The border isn't doing anything for me and neither is the green alpha pattern- the image is sub-par at best and... yeah. You've got a good idea but man that green could blind someone.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

The true loner 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2007 11:27 PM
    Threads

Thanks for the nice compliments everyone. I was thinking the background needs some more design.

"Ore horo yatsu wa chigau ze!" - Sasuke

Is A Girl ;)
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2014 10:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

usually the signature is put at the bottom of a wall, and you should try something else for a background than that green swirlie thing...^^

Senior Member eddosan is on a distinguished road eddosan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2006 01:44 AM
    Threads

Nice way of using the invert function on the logo. The character quality is excellent, and their placement is aesthetically pleasing. I like that green bg. Dunno why, but it makes me think of Mortal Kombat's Dead Pool stage . The problem with the bg though, is that it attracts way too much attention. Heh, I can barely focus on any of the other elements of the wallpaper. The only thing that stands out a little more than the green is the red square on the right (I'm guessing because the wavelength of red light is longer than that of green light, thus more noticeable to the human eye).

Maybe you should make the green water more transparent, increase the white/black levels, or play around with the brightness/contrast until the background looks much less busy. Or use another background.

Good luck with your bg

Tai's Wifey <3 Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 01:20 AM
    Threads

that background of the wallpaper is some kinda good. somehow its a wave effect that i would see. keep it up of your talents for good Kusanagi! ^^

NOTE: Please PM to me if you would like to request make sig and avi.

Member jigglyness is on a distinguished road jigglyness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2006 11:20 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

THe background is, like some people are saying, taking away the attention to the main stock. try changing the color of the background, like a more pale kind of green. I'm not really liking the swirly-ness of it either but the placement of the stock is good.

Closed Thread

Thread Information