AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Stupidest Things

The Seductive Demoness BlackRose Vampiress is a glorious beacon of light BlackRose Vampiress is a glorious beacon of light BlackRose Vampiress is a glorious beacon of light BlackRose Vampiress is a glorious beacon of light BlackRose Vampiress is a glorious beacon of light BlackRose Vampiress's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2006 12:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

lol stupid things seem to happen alot...I almost killed myself once though...I almost cut an artery in my leg when i fell on a knife <<;
    Can't you help me as im starting to burn? To many dosses and im starting to get an attraction. My confidence is leaving me on my own. No one can save me and you know I don't want the Attention . . .

Souhi's beloved fangirl *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 12:59 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat
    on claymore mines it says on the front "this way facing enemy"

really? wow. Cause if I didn't know that I would have laid it on its back facing the sky so I could kill me some clouds
    LOL!!! That's funny! XD

I see a lot of little kid toys saying
    "Not for use of children under 3"

Is there something I'm missing?

And it says somewhere in the manual for a trampaline (SP?) that says it shouldn't be used when wet. I understand what they're trying to say, but it's only truly a blast when its all slippery.
    ~Thanks, Souhi! I heart it!~

Cute and Loveable Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2006 06:42 PM
    Threads

yes you are sagat, incase you didnt notice i have been using him as a bad example for the fact he called me fat when i weigh at 100, and am 5'5, and since he is the only stupid enough here to try that kind of stuff.

On my hair curler is says do not leave unattented and do not drop it in the water, if dropped unplug immediately....isnt that common sense?..well for the most of us

A Work In Progress _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2007 07:08 AM
    Threads

Well, there was an a advertisement that went along the lines of:
    "To order a Dell Computer, visit dell.com today!"
    Um...if I needed a computer, how could I go to dell.com?

Oh, and this one really annoyed me.
    On a box of Kraft Dinner:
    "To prepare in microwave: (instructions)
    To learn how to prepare on stovetop, visit: kraftdinner.com"
    Now, I know how to make mac and cheese. But for Pete's sake, do you need website hits that much??

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information