AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: craziest thing you attempted to do at school?

Konohas half-demon *Sakura will become famous soon enough *Sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2006 08:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default craziest thing you attempted to do at school?

i closed the librerary, coz i was a liberian, to hog the computers lol.
    it worked!!!!!!!
    i was on forum for 1 hr at school haha!
    sig--bluefox-chan !
    inuyasha and
    naruto rule!!!!!

my family is in my journal, pm me if u want in (^_^)

KUH-nuffle Bunny to you Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2013 09:29 PM
    Threads

I planned a meetinga t school around 9:00 pm. Me and my friends snuck in the school.
    The side dorrs are always open, and we "explored around".
    Then one of my friends got so freaked out, he peed his pant's LOL it was hilarious.
    But teh bathroom swere closed at that hour and he got into trouble by his parents. But he was a loyal guy and backed us up. ( he didn't tell them where we went).
    And to think i actually did such a thing.

Siggeh made by me. Taking requests ATM! =3

Meiun no Pengin Wilder is a jewel in the rough Wilder is a jewel in the rough Wilder is a jewel in the rough Wilder is a jewel in the rough Wilder's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2006 10:23 AM
    Threads

When I was in kindergarden... I attempted to dig my way out of school O_o. Of course I didn't succeed. Makes me wonder... why are 5-year olds so damn determined?

That's the craziest thing I've attempted ^^;. I'm not too much of a dare devil.

~.::.~Ginji Amano~.::.~
    ~.::.~The Lightning Emperor~.::.~

Go Team Light Penguins!
    Yup, that's my survivor theme ^^!
    Be sure to support us ^_~!

Detrimental Remnant. Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 04:23 AM
    Threads

Hm...So many good things. <<;
    One was at my old middle school in Nevada. Me and my friends didn't want to go on this stupid field trip, so while the kids were causing a ruckus outside, we snuck back in the room with out lunches unseen, and they locked the doors behind us. xD Oddly enough, they never noticed we were gone. o__o; We had a blast. xb
    Another one was done by a friend of mine this past Friday. He dressed up as a leprechaun, dyed his long hair green, and danced around the school pinching anyone who wasn't wearing visible green. He pincheda security guard, and he had to scamper light quick, and he was running down the hall screaming all girly-like. xD Good thing he's on the track team. It didn't help that he isn't very discrete in his getaways. xD
    A.K.A. Torturous Anodyne / Nocturne Filth / ~Devilish Kidnapper~ / Kuromaru
    A Fan?

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I pulled on the top of one of those peach cups slightly and threw it at someone, thus starting a food fight. Well, not really a food fight since it was only me and four friends throwing peach cups at each other.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

[love] Hi [/love] Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2007 06:20 PM
    Threads

When I was in 10th grade I stole my teachers car and ran it into a tree. That was thr first time I was ever expelled.
    <3
    Be good kid-o's.
    -!Capo!-
    -!Maru's Wifey and No. 1 fan. Yes that is me outside the window!-

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle

...um...i just fell alseep in some classes

i never did anything fun...im too lazy for anything...-.-;;

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

I led a bunch of Flash Mobs. It was fun. XD The chaos and confuzion was priceless.

Pwns Blackjack Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran has much to be proud of Sayoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2007 01:04 PM
    Threads

Heh ^_^; ...Probably atempting to burn down the school on Year 3 - it wasn't my fault, it was someone who bad infuence on me! *>_>;*

Thanks,
    Sayoran ^^

Found by Kate <3 Eros Marrionette is a splendid one to behold Eros Marrionette is a splendid one to behold Eros Marrionette is a splendid one to behold Eros Marrionette is a splendid one to behold Eros Marrionette is a splendid one to behold Eros Marrionette is a splendid one to behold Eros Marrionette is a splendid one to behold Eros Marrionette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2006 03:11 PM
    Threads

Ah, the memories of high school, so long ago. Which should I choose? Perhaps the funniest one. I was in the middle of calculus class, and we were supposed to be writting the equation for the graph that was given. I spent very little time on the problem, and ended up getting called on by the teacher to answer it on the board. I wrote down my equation, which happened to be wrong. I had forgotten to take into account the asymptote. Well, the teacher said, "But look at the graph, there's an asymptote there. Look at the graph." I knew he had me stuck, so I said the first thing that came to my mind. "the graph!"

Good times.
    Last edited by Kewii; 03-20-2006 at 08:50 AM.

^Made by JaG, AF's most awesome sigmaker!

Senior Member Marrugi can only hope to improve Marrugi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2006 02:56 PM
    Threads

I was willing to switch places with my brother in 6th grade

Junior Member bloodlust_battousai is on a distinguished road bloodlust_battousai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2006 01:21 AM
    Kyoto, Japan (Actually I live in Malaysia)
    Threads

not really attempted..... i actually DID this....this boy kept bullying me in school in the playground when i was about 5 years old. I finally picked up a piece of broken glass on the ground and cut his hand. I got expelled from that school and my mum got really angry............................................. ........... I can't really remember what happened directly after I cut him. I think he was about 15.
    Last edited by bloodlust_battousai; 03-27-2006 at 01:15 AM.

Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

I guess I'd have to say that I stole my teacher's answer book in math class and said it wasn't the teacher's book and had the answers all year in the 11th grade, That class was so easier for me. Yet I still never got caught

Gurugu Mawaru..... shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2007 11:13 AM
    Threads

Exclamation

well i sort of splashed ink on my teacher all over her dress that is of course it was an accident well after that i had to do detention for a whole week just because my teacher had to walk around school with blue,red,black,green...........and well you get it.
    Fan of
    Signature by me^^
    Yay its happy land look>>>*follows the yellow brick road*

Kuso Saniwa _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube 025 - Pikachu Moon Crystal Locket
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2017 12:20 AM
    Threads

i was choosen to be the heads for lost and found department this year. when i was gonna distribute the lost items, i opened the lost and found locker. it STINKS!! i was like "BOY THESE KIDS ARE PSYCOS!!"
    Used to be known as cool_tria_anime.
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

Illustration credit: banafria @ tumblr

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

craziest thing I did at school?

hm .... *thinks* the time I attempted to break a classroom door. Hillarious. I actually broke the door handle.

Besides that, I went psycho once on someone bullying me and threw a science lab stool at them. I reccomend you don't try hurling stools at other pupils in class. I was surprised I didn't even get a detention for it.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

i wasent in high school when i did this.

i was on orientation day of the mbo* and at some point we either had to walk through a ditch or jump over it. but i knew if i jumped i would endin the dutch, so i pulled of my shoe's, socks and my pants and walked walked though the ditch in my underpants. everyone had something like what the hell.

One thing good came out of it, i never doubted my pads with wings again, i was completly dry southwards.

(*it's higher than high school but lower than a university)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member Blade08 will become famous soon enough Blade08's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2006 10:01 PM
    Threads

when I was in the 5th grade I got a pen busted it and put the ink on a girls back pack(I really hated her)
    If you give in you might as well DIE!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by shougo amakousa
    well i sort of splashed ink on my teacher all over her dress that is of course it was an accident well after that i had to do detention for a whole week just because my teacher had to walk around school with blue,red,black,green...........and well you get it.
    hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
    woah thats funny. was the teacher nice, or mean?
    sig--bluefox-chan !
    inuyasha and
    naruto rule!!!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mac
    craziest thing I did at school?

hm .... *thinks* the time I attempted to break a classroom door. Hillarious. I actually broke the door handle.

Besides that, I went psycho once on someone bullying me and threw a science lab stool at them. I reccomend you don't try hurling stools at other pupils in class. I was surprised I didn't even get a detention for it.
    lol. lucky you got away with it.
    Last edited by *Sakura; 03-20-2006 at 06:38 PM.
    sig--bluefox-chan !
    inuyasha and
    naruto rule!!!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

one more crazy thing..
    i was fighting with a bunch of boys, i injured one of them (it really hurt their shins)
    and he got so ticked off, so he tipped a bottle of soap water at me. i was wet, and angry, so i chucked a banana at his head lol.
    the teacher didnt even suspect a thing, because we randomly covered for eachother,
    and i had managed to wash the soap out of my hair, and dry myself.
    i still hate <name censored> though.
    hrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! *bares fangs*
    (i ended up smelling like soap for the rest of the day. i almost threw up *sorry, i have VERY sensitive nose (-_-")* )
    Last edited by *Sakura; 03-20-2006 at 06:37 PM.
    sig--bluefox-chan !
    inuyasha and
    naruto rule!!!!!

Kurama's Almighty Filix Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2007 01:10 PM
    Threads

Hm, I don't think I've done anything crazy at school before, but there is this one time my friend did something outrageous. When we were in junior high (middle school) we had a huge science test, however our science teacher was a big slob and only read the first sentence of each answer and checked the lenght. So what my friend did was she wrote some the answer at the begining of the paragraph, after that she lenghtened her answer but adding the "Our father" in the middle of her paragraph. So when the teacher checked it, he gave her 98% + 10/10 bonus! X.x; thank goodness she wasn't caught.

~AEK~

EDIT:

Hm, actually I do have one crazy thing I did at school, this happened in grade 7. What happened was I was standing ouside during lunchbreak with a few friends, while we were talking amongst ourselves, a group of guys came up to me, all of them popular schoolboys known for being the most athletic in their grade. So the one of them said to me "His friend wanted know if I would go to a movie with him" I of course said No. So then the guys said "Was your father baker?" at first I staggered a bit, confused about where they were going to, so I quickly said No. Right after I said No, they quickly said "because you have really nice buns". That of course angered me so then I went up to them and said "Did you get your lines from a retard, because that's what they are, retarded." after that I kicked the guys' shins and slapped one of them.

Heh, don't follow my example..just walk away when guys hit on you like that oo;
    Last edited by Lilium Filix; 03-20-2006 at 06:54 PM.

*~beautiful Killer~* animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2006 06:57 PM
    Threads

me and a friend was dared for 150.00 to jump off the second floor balcony without any harm coming to us..and yea we both did it and came out fine and we got the money...but now i see that it was stupid. but it was fun XD
    My Luvies

-|J.A.G|-|Gan|-|Prime|-|Damon R|-|Rina|-|Trinity|-
    -|CFA|-|wolfy|-|tehanimefreak101|-| I{/heart}you|-
    my best bff in the world wolfwood
    Do you really like me as you say you do
    Awesome set by CFA
    Primes official Stalkers <333

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

One of my friends was in fourth grade and in the nurses office and she was like "I'm going to prescribe you some medication because you can't seem to pay attention" and my friend said, word for word(all two of them)

Last edited by Kewii; 03-20-2006 at 09:16 PM.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

I'm not weird..I'm gifted MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2006 01:07 AM
    Threads

* I trip a teacher
    * I kick a guy right where it hurts over and over again
    * ditched school
    * cursed at a teacher
    * threw a paperball at the teacher
    * and some other stuff.......

^^;
    [siggy by the almighty Gan]

Fan Of...

--

--