AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Dubbed or Subtitled

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dubbed in English

24 26.37%
  • Japanese with Subtitles

67 73.63%
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Subtitled or Dubbed?

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Gah. Do what I do: Listen to the Dub with subtitles. Problem solved. You can get your literal translation if and when you want it, and watch the animation when you don't. Is this so hard a concept to grasp???
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Manhatten_Project_2000
    Gah. Do what I do: Listen to the Dub with subtitles. Problem solved. You can get your literal translation if and when you want it, and watch the animation when you don't. Is this so hard a concept to grasp???
    Makes sense to me. It is just odd at times.

I feel if I'm comfortable enough with the dub, why bother with subtitles?

Member Janethan23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past Janethan23's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2006 03:54 AM
    Threads

Default Name calling is so Juvenile... a last resort eh (shrugs)

About being biased...
    I put up this topic to see if people agree or disagree with me about subs and dubs. I'm merely discussing to everyone everything about the topic. It just so happens that I prefer subs most of the time. I already told you guys that but you ladies prefer to go on the defensive even though I stated that there are some dubs that I like.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Tyranus
    For starters Robotech is awesome...
    LMAO ...
    Jesus tap dancing Christ and you call yourself a "proud Macross fan " LOL.
    Every Macross fan (real ones) knows that robotech is the laughing stock of anime world especially in Japan. The Japanese don't even acknowledge that robotech exist. You are VERY wrong my dear Darth Tyranus to conclude that it won’t likely ever see the light of day in America. The people behind robotech in fact knew they have a sure hit and they made sure that they needed to add or change a lot of things so that to take credit as well for its success. So what if it’s done better, it’s totally irrelevant if it’s done better because it had nothing to do with the real flow of the story Shoji Kawamori wanted it to be.

It's a work of art ruined FYI.
    It's like when you take the Mona Lisa or Michael Angelo's David and give it a whole new look so that it will be acceptable to your liking. You don’t rewrite or redraw something just to enjoy something artistically made. You accept it for what it is and enjoy it. Not the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Tyranus
    I'll smell and lick my tv and touch the screen while I'm at it maybe I can get a deeper meaning from the shows…

*sigh* It’s a shame you’re limited to literal comprehension. It doesn’t even come close to being funny because I’m still laughing my butt out over the fact that you think robotech is awesome while claiming to be a proud Macross fan .

Moderator edit: Keep your language appropriate.
    Last edited by Regex; 03-27-2006 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Language

How much power
    will I need to exert
    to make you see you're wrong?

Senior Member shadow Hiei is on a distinguished road shadow Hiei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2006 06:04 AM
    Threads

You're either an idiot that hasn't seen enough modern dubs to know what s/he's talking about (4kids doesn't count and neither do dubs from before the anime boom... everybody hates them) or you're a nitpicker that considers any small changes to make it more understandable to this culture to be butchering. (i.e. changing a reference to a Japanese band to an American band with a similar reputation so that viewers here will get the point instead of sitting there scratching their heads wondering who the hell the Pillows are) Or maybe you're both. Either way, you're getting on my nerves.

Just because Robotech sucked doesn't mean that all dubs change major plot points or mismatch characters. (I haven't seen Robotech, but I get the picture from what I've heard on this thread) At worst, common dubs change small references like the one I mentioned in parenthesis earlier, and it doesn't hurt the series overall. Some dubs are pretty terrible (like Love Hina... poor Kitsune, she always gets the short end of the stick), but I think that its safe to say that most modern dubs sound professional at least, and a fair amount are acted out just as well or better than their Japanese counterparts.

And God forbid that dubbing companies and their Japanese partners make money. Last time I checked, they weren't getting any advertising revenue from dubbing anime and putting it on DVD, so they have to pay for their rescources somehow. These aren't just fansubbers that can do this in their freetime, these are people that are marketing anime so that they can reach the general American public, signing television deals, putting them on DVD, and distributing them so that the average person can have those DVDs in their home. And that's just the licensers. Its a full time job.

And they're helping the anime industry in Japan too. They have to buy those rights, and while I don't feel like looking it up, I'm pretty sure that all of the original license holders in Japan get part of the cut of the revenue made from selling the DVDs of their shows. We get English dubbed anime, and the anime industry both here and in Japan get richer, which means more anime for us. Its not a bad deal.
    Last edited by shadow Hiei; 03-27-2006 at 12:29 AM.

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Janethan23
    *Ignorant Noise*
    There, once again, I've paraphrashed it.

How can you insult someone in such a manner? What and who makes you the supreme overlord of all anime and the determiner of what is the right and wrong way to view it? What, in Oden's name, makes you think that you have begin all, be all, end all say on what is right and wrong when it comes to viewing something that YOU DID NOT CREATE, just because someone prefers to take it a different way than you. If Kawamori didn't want the story changed at all, or if he minded nearly half as much as you did, he wouldn't have signed over the rights to SDF1-Macross. You know what he was probably thinking?

"Oh, thats all right, more money for me, and to provide for my family. Sounds good to me."

You know what, I LIKED ROBOTECH TOO! And I used to watch it when Moltar from Space Ghost was running Toonami.

I like my coffee black.
    My friend likes to dump a pound of sugar in his.

We like to take it different ways but it is still basically the same thing. It'd be silly for me to criticize him and say "j00r teh newb and not a real coffee fan because you put sugar in yours, that makes you lame and I'm laughing my butt off at you for differing from myself".

That is what you sound like, FYI....
    Last edited by Regex; 03-27-2006 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Language, language!

Member Janethan23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past Janethan23's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by shadow Hiei
    Just because Robotech sucked doesn't mean that all dubs change major plot points or mismatch characters.
    Chill out ...
    It was just an example of how far dubbers can go dude. I'm not generalizing the whole dubbing industry my goodness coz I enjoy some dubs too. Take it down a notch and take less coffee from now on ok.

How much power
    will I need to exert

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"All I can say is that it's not entirely anime if it's not in Japanese meaning being able to see and relish the anime in its complete form the way the creators wanted it to be makes the anime for true anime fans like me more fulfilling to watch. It's a pity most of you need dubs in order to enjoy a show well that's probably fine if it works for you but let me tell you that depending too much on dubbed will sometimes miss-inform & lead you in the wrong direction due to cultural differences and monetary gains. Dubbers concern is to make money lot$ and lot$ of it from someone else’s work and they usually do a piss poor job at it simply because they usually don't understand the creators point of view and creativity."

Sure sounds like a generalization to me.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

About being biased...
    I put up this topic to see if people agree or disagree with me about subs and dubs. I'm merely discussing to everyone everything about the topic. It just so happens that I prefer subs most of the time. I already told you guys that but you ladies prefer to go on the defensive even though I stated that there are some dubs that I like.
    .... Okay, so why do you follow that up with:

LMAO ...
    Jesus tap dancing Christ and you call yourself a "proud Macross fan " LOL.
    Every Macross fan (real ones) knows that robotech is the laughing stock of anime world especially in Japan.

So first you claim that you are not biased, then you start generalizing again.

Why should Darth not be a 'true' Macross fan if he likes the dub more then the original? There is absolutely no valid reason to call someone not a true fan just because he likes a dub more then a sub.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sure sounds like a generalization to me.
    No it isn't...
    If you really read my post you'll see that I also mentioned that what works for you is just fine because it sometimes works for me too.

How much power
    will I need to exert

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No it isn't...
    If you really read my post you'll see that I also mentioned that what works for you is just fine because it sometimes works for me too.
    "Dubbers concern is to make money lot$ and lot$ of it from someone else’s work and they usually do a piss poor job at it simply because they usually don't understand the creators point of view and creativity"

You're trying to tell me that that isn't a generalization?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default There are valid reasons babe

Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    Why should Darth not be a 'true' Macross fan if he likes the dub more then the original? There is absolutely no valid reason to call someone not a true fan just because he likes a dub more then a sub.
    On the contrary...
    1st - robotech is a pathetic and poor attempt to be anime and it has no value in the Macross storyline.

2nd - Macross is Macross so saying that you like the other (robotech) is a contradiction. It's like saying you're with (A) but you're actually a (B) lover. Who's fooling who?

3rd - There's nothing wrong liking the dubbed original but not liking the original itself sounds more like a conditional fan. "I like you as long as you do this... if you don't do this and that then I don't like you."

4th - Real Macross fans respect Shoji Kawamori's work. Not some wannabe writter who wrote that joke robotech.

You're trying to tell me that that isn't a generalization?
    Going too literal on me by taking a couple of words out of context and disregarding the entire message is too trivial for me. Don't bother replying to me if you're too busy jumping on a couple of words that are part of the entire message. You make things sound different by just highlighting a fraction of what I'm saying.
    Last edited by Janethan23; 03-27-2006 at 02:10 AM.

How much power
    will I need to exert

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

I prefer subtitled. Not for any noble otaku reasons and need for authenticity or any of that crap. I just like listening to the Japanese voices they make me happy, I don't know why they just do. It makes about as much sense as my jello obsession.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

On the contrary...
    1st - robotech is a pathetic and poor attempt to be anime and it has no value in the Macross storyline.
    Dooy, so because it changed a few names here and there and made the story run more fluently it sucks?

2nd
    - Macross is Macross so saying that you like the other (robotech) is a contradiction. It's like saying you're with (A) but you're actually a (B) lover. Who's fooling who?
    And that's wrong... how? Macross is the original, no arguments there, so how is it wrong to prefer to watch Robotech as oposed to Macross. Liking both but prefering the other is in no way wrong. In fact, it's the same as what you do, but instead of prefering the Japanese, Darth prefers the dub.

3rd
    - There's nothing wrong liking the dubbed original but not liking the original itself sounds more like a conditional fan. "I like you as long as you do this... if you don't do this and that then I don't like you."
    Actually, its exactly what you do, except to you it is the other way around. "I only like anime if it's Japanese, all things beyond Japanese suck!" Sounds pretty conditional to me.

4th
    - Real Macross fans respect Shoji Kawamori's work. Not some wannabe writter who wrote that joke robotech.
    There you go again, 'real Macross fans do this and that' and you keep claiming that you don't generalize?

Taking someone's work and tweaking it to improve it (which, I might add, they needed Shoji Kawamori's permission for) is not heresy. Look at a typical American example, King Kong. It has been reshot, improved, tweaked, redone, and spinn-offed countless of times. Every film was slightly different, some better, some worse but all tried to improve on the original.
    Last edited by red storm; 03-27-2006 at 05:09 AM.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

Stop being foolish. Cultural translations are no more changing the story than language translations are.

Remember, (style change for emphasis) Japanese and American cultures are quite different and should be treated as such. For a while, there was no understanding of Japanese culture in the U.S.. So why shouldn't the culture be translated along with the language, if the story is intact? You are what is known as a closed-minded purist, and you have no reason to be such. Accept Anime for the art that it is, and allow the language to be a small part of it, instead of the main focus.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Junior Member Asc3ndancy is an unknown quantity at this point Asc3ndancy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2006 02:19 PM
    Bucksport ME. it sucks here, dont visit, k?
    Threads

This is getting good.

a word of advice to shadow: hey id shut my trap if i were you. i know your motive, you just go along with ppl who have more posts, hide in their shadow, because it makes you look smarter, your like the range attack of forums, weak and annoying and hard to kill. so maybe ts about time that YOU should start saying things when YOU know what YOURE talking about.

anyway, back to macross and robotech... I have never seen Macross, all i know is that robotech is just a rip off of mobile suit.
    Last edited by Asc3ndancy; 03-27-2006 at 02:28 PM.

Senior Member lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie has a reputation beyond repute lorie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2006 02:00 PM
    Threads

macrosse and robotech... i have never heard of these two before where does everyone get to see them because its hard to look for anime and download them or watch all of them online

Thanks to Wonderwice

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Asc3ndancy
    This is getting good.

a word of advice to shadow: hey id shut my trap if i were you. i know your motive, you just go along with ppl who have more posts, hide in their shadow, because it makes you look smarter, your like the range attack of forums, weak and annoying and hard to kill. so maybe ts about time that YOU should start saying things when YOU know what YOURE talking about.

anyway, back to macross and robotech... I have never seen Macross, all i know is that robotech is just a rip off of mobile suit.
    Oh yeah, I'm teaming up with these guys! Over here joining in with them telling you how dumb you are for hating Robotech and refusing to acknowledge it as anything but some [mangled] version of Macross. That's what all of my posts have been about.

I haven't even been reading the other guy's counter posts, because I don't know anything about Macross and can't really join in. For all I know, I'd agree with you. I'm just attacking your ridiculous generalizations that a lot of dubbers try to alter stories points and character traits. They don't.
    Last edited by Regex; 03-27-2006 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Language

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rip off of Mobile Suit?
    I saw The Robotech series before I saw anything to do with mobile suits. All I knew was veritechs.
    And before them came Voltron and Techno Man. So if you want to talk about rip offs, then all giant mecha anime are rip offs of Voltron and Techno Man, if not Gigantor itself.

GIGANTOR. GI-GAN-TOR.

Anyway, I'm just waiting for us to be told that we can't be real anime fans if we aren't 100% Japanese, because that'd make us 99.99% Original. I mean, why should we be able to appreciate something of a different culture if we can't even watch it in our own freaking language? Right?

Hiei, you have my respsect. It doesn't matter whom you side with, so long as you aren't so closed minded. I don't mind anyone who prefers subtitles, but when people get like Janethan up there, then a problem arises.

Member Kagami67 will become famous soon enough Kagami67 will become famous soon enough Kagami67's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2006 11:13 PM
    Threads

Japanese with subtitles. The dub just feels weird.

Junior Member Jellybaby is on a distinguished road Jellybaby's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2006 04:39 AM
    Threads

I like both, most dubbing isn't that bad my only problem with it is that the young girls seem to have high pitched voices (I'm trying not to generalise) which gives me a headache.

I usually watch the japanese with subtitles after I've watched the dubbed version, so that I can have a bit of varitey which is always good.

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

What the hell happened to my other post?

Junior Member Kat_Sohma is on a distinguished road Kat_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2006 07:06 PM
    Threads

yeah some dubs have good voice actors while others just don't sound right...... but I like subtitiles better tho.....
    *~*Kat_Sohma*~*

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybaby
    I like both, most dubbing isn't that bad my only problem with it is that the young girls seem to have high pitched voices (I'm trying not to generalise) which gives me a headache.

I usually watch the japanese with subtitles after I've watched the dubbed version, so that I can have a bit of varitey which is always good.
    Uh most young girls actually do have high pitched voices.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Depends what i'm watching really, Some anime are good dubbed, some sound better subbed...others it doesn't matter either way.

and Janethan, Be silent. It's called an opinion, get over it. Not everyone is going too share yours. He likes robotech, who the hell cares.

A Work In Progress _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2007 06:08 AM
    Threads

XD
    That's good

Closed Thread

Thread Information