AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Full Metal Alchemist...ended too soon??

Junior Member Rain15 will become famous soon enough Rain15's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2006 05:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    no...the question is...where do you live? o.O
    Threads

Default Full Metal Alchemist...ended too soon??

Do you think that the anime Full Metal Alchemist should have ended after just 51 episodes? Or should it have went on at least a little longer? Post your opinion here!
    I personly think it should have went on at least a little longer, but not like Inuyasha that has like 170 episodes (I still like it but it runs on and on...and on). p.s. Name the FMA movie please n.n; I don't know the name of it
    Thankies

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2023 01:02 PM
    Threads

dude 51 eps beats alot of the 24 and under eps other series have. but it was a great anime none the less.. and not the kind of topic that should be posted here.

Junior Member Krinkaider is on a distinguished road Krinkaider's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2006 08:07 PM
    Threads

Well, like you said not as long as Inuyasha because that just got repetitive. I think its length was all right, I thought the ending was very well done. Oh and the name of the movie is called the Conquerer Of Shambala.
    If you get in my way, I will kill you.

Senior Member bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2013 08:48 PM
    Threads

I think that it should be longer.

Thunder Shadow kakashi cool kid is a jewel in the rough kakashi cool kid is a jewel in the rough kakashi cool kid is a jewel in the rough kakashi cool kid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2006 02:35 PM
    Threads

No, it should have gone on a while longer. It was just too short.
    And here is the name of the Fullmetal Alchemist movie: Conqueror of Shambala

awsome sig done by The Wing Man

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle

if fma anime was too short for you, read the manga it still hasnt ended

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

All truths be told, the FMA anime was almost too long. 51 episodes? Most animes get done under 26! Not to mention the fact that a good 13-17 episodes weren't necessary, there were a lot of charecters that didn't have to be in it, and the ending sucked. FMA did good to end where it did.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

Wrong forum, Please post in the Anime section.

Closed.

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Closed Thread

Thread Information