AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Who's the supreme Gundam?

Member Janethan23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past Janethan23's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2006 03:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up Who's the supreme Gundam?

If all the Gundams in history from 1979 to the present were to fight it out on a deserted planet, which Gundam do you think will be victorious and tell us the factor to why it will win? This battle is for MAIN characters only so sidekicks and villains are not included.

Discussions and debates are welcome as long it doesn't become personal

Junior Member NeonSamurai is on a distinguished road NeonSamurai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2006 11:44 AM
    Threads

I say Kira Yamato and his Freedom would win they just rule and kira is a berseker,he counts right if not

then i think it would be Duel Maxwell and his deathscythe

Junior Member Alucard0 is on a distinguished road Alucard0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2006 05:55 AM
    Threads

it wouled have to be trowa and his heavy arm gundum because the has a full arsanal of rockets and 2 big gatling guns on it so and a hidden saber
    its to late to scream

Senior Member Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan has a reputation beyond repute Xieshunnuan's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2011 12:29 AM
    Threads

Id say Duo n his deathsyth(or how to spell it...)gundam...^-^

Senior Member philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628 has a reputation beyond repute philmaster628's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2007 10:24 PM
    Threads

my friend told me to put trowa

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 12:30 AM
    Threads

Rohlan Cehak in Turn A Gundam would win in less than an hour, all he would have to do is unleahs the fury of the Moonlight Butterfly system to unleash trillions upon trillions of nanomachines. Thus wipe out all technology on said deserted planet (including Gundams).

Delirious K-pop Fanboy Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kira Yamato and his Strike Freedom, because he annihalated everything in his path during gundam seed destiny...although it's no clear cut answer on who would win.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Member Someguy0715 is on a distinguished road Someguy0715's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2006 08:35 AM
    Threads

well this is hard, so far my options are between Duo, Trowa, and Heero with wing Zero

Duo, deathscythe has thick armor
    Trowa, dual gatlin guns and missles
    Herro(Wing Zero), Buster Canon

Member Janethan23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past Janethan23's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default God Gundam is immune

Quote Originally Posted by Don SGI
    Rohlan Cehak in Turn A Gundam would win in less than an hour, all he would have to do is unleahs the fury of the Moonlight Butterfly system to unleash trillions upon trillions of nanomachines. Thus wipe out all technology on said deserted planet (including Gundams).
    Nice input there but Domon Kassyu's God Gundam is immune to nano attacks. The fury of the moonlight butterfly system is similar to Devil Gundam's DG cell scourge attack.

In my honest opinion God Gundam would win in this battle royal of Gundam heroes aside from the fact this Gundam was built for such matches, the longer the battle goes the advantage will certainly shift to God Gundam because majority of the other Gundams loose ammo and energy to power their weapons. God Gundam doesn't use such because it uses Ki (similar to DBZ) and becomes totally invincible when in God mode (Colored Gold like a super saiyan).

Will Skeith take over? Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2007 07:39 PM
    Threads

I haven't watch that much Gundam, or seen it in a while......

The most powerful I remember is the one in the post above and Heero's Wing Zero Gundam

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2008 10:50 PM
    Threads

Personally I have only seen gundam wing and gundam seed so I don't know from what gundam series that god gundam or that nano gundam are from so I wouldn't be able to say if their stronger but of the ones I have seen the gold certainly goes to Kira's Freedom now let me explain. In a multi-foe battle the important is to be able to survive long and the nuclear engine does that very well also the ability of the freedom to strike many foes at once is extremely helpful. Also the Freedom has been made for many styles of combat not just one and can therefore fight many kind of gundams using canons, guns, shields and beam sword . Last if the Freedom is equipped with the METEOR-01 addon then the battle once again goes very fast in favor of the Freedom. The only opposition would be the Wing Zero with his buster canon but the freedom has the buster canon equivalent but can shoot it many times at once. so my vote goes to the Freedom and Kira's SEED/coordinator abilities.

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 12:30 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Janethan23
    Nice input there but Domon Kassyu's God Gundam is immune to nano attacks. The fury of the moonlight butterfly system is similar to Devil Gundam's DG cell scourge attack.

In my honest opinion God Gundam would win in this battle royal of Gundam heroes aside from the fact this Gundam was built for such matches, the longer the battle goes the advantage will certainly shift to God Gundam because majority of the other Gundams loose ammo and energy to power their weapons. God Gundam doesn't use such because it uses Ki (similar to DBZ) and becomes totally invincible when in God mode (Colored Gold like a super saiyan).
    Well there are a few more abilities of Turn A that make it nastier. It is equipped with an I-field beam drive system which is able to generate a barrier immune to attacks as powerful as a nuke. As well as allowing it to maintain energy for an infinite amount of time.

Another unique ability is the ability to cloak itself much like Blitz Gundam's mirage colloid system, plus the ability to regenerate make it an opponent that would in the end come out on top.

Mysterious Masked Dude Char The Red Comet is an unknown quantity at this point Char The Red Comet's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2006 04:28 PM
    Excavating the Turn X for my own purposes
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Don SGI
    Well there are a few more abilities of Turn A that make it nastier. It is equipped with an I-field beam drive system which is able to generate a barrier immune to attacks as powerful as a nuke. As well as allowing it to maintain energy for an infinite amount of time.

Another unique ability is the ability to cloak itself much like Blitz Gundam's mirage colloid system, plus the ability to regenerate make it an opponent that would in the end come out on top.
    Olthou the SYSTEM ∀-99 (WD-M01) ∀ Gundam"Turn A Gundam" is the stranges looking Gundam ever he is correct it is the most powerful it is olmost a super robot if you think about it.He forgot to mention the 6 x chest multi-purpose silo (missile) an its beam rifle which has multipel power ratings in the final rating it ravils the Wing Zero's twin buster rifle the only othe thing that comes close to it is the CONCEPT-X 6-1-2 Turn X
    Last edited by Char The Red Comet; 03-22-2006 at 12:19 AM.

Sorry for my poor spelling,English is not my first languish so please take that into consideration

"Why must we fight amongst each othe and further pollute the earth?'
    -Char Aznaple
    Visit my gallery at http://www.animegalleries.net/category/52645

You can't touch the Z Gundam

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Epyon and Wing Zero would be the last two Gundams standing.

The three gundams in history that were outfitted with the pilot modifying system were Epyon, Sandrock, and Wing Zero. Sandrock can't move like Epyon or Wing Zero, so it'd make it to the top 5 I believe at least. Burning Gundam and another gundam of any of the later series would also make it.

The reason I believe Epyon and Wing Zero would make it is because those two gundams would have the best performance systems along with a CPU telling the pilots the best way to overcome their opponents. It would either be a stale mate between those two, or I think Wing Zero would win because Heero respects Zechs but always ends up beating him, unless the gundams stalled out again. XD

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Li Kishiro

The three gundams in history that were outfitted with the pilot modifying system were Epyon, Sandrock, and Wing Zero. Sandrock can't move like Epyon or Wing Zero, so it'd make it to the top 5 I believe at least. Burning Gundam and another gundam of any of the later series would also make it.

The reason I believe Epyon and Wing Zero would make it is because those two gundams would have the best performance systems along with a CPU telling the pilots the best way to overcome their opponents. It would either be a stale mate between those two, or I think Wing Zero would win because Heero respects Zechs but always ends up beating him, unless the gundams stalled out again. XD
    Dude, if there's one thing I've learned, It's never bring a Gundam Wing to a Gundam fight. They will rip you apart.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Epyon?
    Dude villains don't count and even if they made an exception to include him, all those Gundam heroes from past to present will tear him apart and take turns mopping the floor with him solely because he's a villain. Nothing will give these heroes a good warm-up like beating up the one that is different.

How much power
    will I need to exert
    to make you see you're wrong?

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If Burning Gundam can be included why not Wing Zero or Epyon MP2k?

I don't care if they try to rip me apart. lol. Go ahead and let them. I haven't seen a valid reason as to yet why I shouldn't include them.

And why shouldn't Epyon count? It is Gundam. It is made out of Gundanium alloy. Tres may have made it, but Heero was the first to fully utilize it, and the traded off with Zechs. So tell me why Epyon can't be included, just because it was used by Zechs/Milliardo? That isn't reason enough to discredit it. So you'll have to do better than
    Dude villains don't count...

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2015 09:24 AM
    Just down from the House of Crosses in Alabama.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Dude... GP-02, and GP-03 pwn most!
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

Senior Member choasking has a spectacular aura about choasking has a spectacular aura about choasking has a spectacular aura about choasking's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2009 08:29 PM
    Threads

I would say Wing Gundam Zero (Delux). The Suit have have alot more Level Power then most other gundam. For Example The Strike Freedom or Freedom, They run on N-jammer's but would Easily be beat by the Zero system. Do to it's poilt Herro and the system would predict your Move if dont go crazy after being poilting it for awhile. Although Kira is The Ulmitate Cordinator(if that's how u spell it) he is Some what kinda hard for Herro to take out but he will get the job done even if it cost his life. But's that's my opnion though.

Thank's Nespa for the signature!

Mysterious Masked Dude Char The Red Comet is an unknown quantity at this point Char The Red Comet's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2006 04:28 PM
    Excavating the Turn X for my own purposes
    Threads

Wing Zero and Epyon wood get owned bai
    GP03 Gundam "Dendrobium Orchis"
    http://www.geocities.com/gundam_uc0083/RX-78GP03.html
    Z (Zeta) Gundam
    http://www.geocities.com/z_gundam_uc0087/MSZ-006.html
    Full Armor Enhanced ZZ Gundam
    http://www.geocities.com/gundam_doub...a/FA-010S.html
    Nu Gundam
    http://www.geocities.com/gundam_cca/RX-93.html
    F91 "Gundam F91" (Formula 91)
    http://www.geocities.com/gundam_formula91/F91.html
    Victory 2 Buster-Assault Gundam
    http://www.geocities.com/gundam_victory/LM314V25.html
    DX Gundam Double X
    http://www.geocities.com/aw_gundam_x/GX-9901-DX.html

And those wood get owned bai the SYSTEM ∀-99 (WD-M01) ∀ Gundam"Turn A Gundam"

Sorry for my poor spelling,English is not my first languish so please take that into consideration

"Why must we fight amongst each othe and further pollute the earth?'
    -Char Aznaple
    Visit my gallery at http://www.animegalleries.net/category/52645

You can't touch the Z Gundam

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation xXUchihaxSuraXx can only hope to improve xXUchihaxSuraXx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2007 05:13 PM
    Threads

I say heero and his wing zero

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Edit: Double Post...
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 03-22-2006 at 05:36 PM.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If Burning Gundam can be included why not Wing Zero or Epyon MP2k?

I don't care if they try to rip me apart. lol. Go ahead and let them. I haven't seen a valid reason as to yet why I shouldn't include them.

You can include them. It's just that, compared to the other Gundam universes, they'd get pwned. Gundam Wing is like... the fruity little brother in the Gundam series. The only things those suits have special compared to a run of the mill Gundam is their computer, and any major character from Mobile Suit Gundam or Gundam Seed (and most likely a dozen series I haven't seen) has similar powers even outside their mobile suits.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm not much of a Gundam fan but I have to ask this: Are we considering the pilots as well? Are you asking if all the machines were piloted by pilots of equal level or if they were piloted by their repective hero, which machine would win? Remember, a superb pilot in an average machine could still defeat more powerful machines.
    Last edited by Opinionated; 03-22-2006 at 05:52 PM.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Answers to Opinionated & Li Kishiro

Quote Originally Posted by Opinionated
    I'm not much of a Gundam fan but I have to ask this: Are we considering the pilots as well? Are you asking if all the machines were piloted by pilots of equal level or if they were piloted by their repective hero, which machine would win? Remember, a superb pilot in an average machine could still defeat more powerful machines.
    YES
    Pilots must be included. What makes the gundams special is the fact that it's piloted by unique individuals giving the gundams personality. Having the most powerful gundams ever created piloted by amateurs won't be decisive because these machines won't be taken to their limits unlike their real pilots would do. Even if you reason out that a superb pilot in an average machine could still defeat more powerful machines, the Gundams will be held back and they won't be operating at 100% capability. The pilots should be included because majority of these gundams won't be able to execute their trademark signature moves that normal pilots can emulate.

why shouldn't Epyon count? It is Gundam. It is made out of Gundanium alloy. Tres may have made it, but Heero was the first to fully utilize it, and the traded off with Zechs. So tell me why Epyon can't be included, just because it was used by Zechs/Milliardo?

The same reason why Char Aznable, Master Asia, Olba/Shagia Frost, Katejina, Gym and the rest of those anti heroes have in common… They have twisted and insane beliefs on how things should be done to achieve peace and order. Have you forgotten that Zechs told Heero what is needed for total pacifism? Zechs says that all weapons must be eliminated, and so must the desire to fight. He believes that dropping Libra and Peacemillion on Earth is the only way to achieve pacifism. Zechs said and did all of the killing while using Epyon so Epyon is identified with him. Zechs no good guy dude so stop imposing your desire to include Epyon in the fight amongst real Gundam heroes. Just follow the rules of this thread so you’ll have a stress-free time while posting.
    Last edited by Janethan23; 03-23-2006 at 01:05 AM.

How much power
    will I need to exert
    to make you see you're wrong?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information