AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FF7: Give me the safe combination!!!!!

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default FF7: Where is that blasted Key?!

Okay, this is for Final Fantasy 7. I need the safe combo number thingy.

It's for the mansion in Nibel. It's a step towards getting Vincent Valentine.

But Ai! Why don't you go to Gamefaqs.com?
    Because Animeforum.com is the only site that loads for me on my mom's computer. (Pop ups = death to my mom's computer.)

K. thank you.
    Last edited by Daenerys; 03-17-2006 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Need help on something else.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'll copy it from an FAQ then...

Examine it and pick the top option. You now
    have 20 seconds to input the safe combination. You must hit the
    number exactly and input it with O. You can't go past the number by a
    few digits then go back again input it as this won't work. The
    combination is: 36, 10, 59, 97. If you put it in correctly, the safe
    will open and you will be attacked...
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

I'll quote from the conversation I had with you earlier.
    Ai: Anyway, the safe combo that you need to get Vincent Valentine?
    Aaron: Wasn't it like...
    Aaron: 36 10 59 97?

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Me and Mac: 06/26/06 Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 03:32 AM
    Seated on my Macki's lap saying sweet nothings into his ear...
    Threads

The numbers are right, but you forgot the direction in which you should "rotate" the safe. More like, it's this:

Right 36
    Left 10
    Right 59
    Right 97

**if it's not Right 97, maybe it's Left 97. But the first 3 I'm sure of. FFVII is worth playing because of Vincent. And when I got to Nibel, I was already screaming with laughter because i figured out the safe combo in only a few minutes of looking around the abandoned mansion.

Benefits:

"Odin" Summon Materia
    Basement Key (opens the door to where Vincent's "crypt" is held.)
    Last edited by Cursed~Amante; 03-17-2006 at 01:42 AM.
    "Yeah, I'm back. For good now. ^^"
    Vergil//Uchiha Itachi//Uchiha Sasuke//Hyuuga Neji//Athrun Zala//Shinomori Aoshi//Yukishiro Enishi//Kuchiki Byakuya

http://midgardsfuture.tk <--that's my new Ragnarok Online-inspired Role-Playing site, so if you guys want to give it a shot, click it and explore the world of Rune-Midgard! ^^

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

Definatly goes right, left, right, right Amante.

The last number had me screwed over until I noticed there was a hidden 4th option when you ask for clues. Rest were easy if you knew where in the house you were looking.
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed~Amante
    The numbers are right, but you forgot the direction in which you should "rotate" the safe. More like, it's this:

Right 36
    Left 10
    Right 59
    Right 97

**if it's not Right 97, maybe it's Left 97. But the first 3 I'm sure of. FFVII is worth playing because of Vincent. And when I got to Nibel, I was already screaming with laughter because i figured out the safe combo in only a few minutes of looking around the abandoned mansion.

Benefits:

"Odin" Summon Materia
    Basement Key (opens the door to where Vincent's "crypt" is held.)
    That is what I needed. The directions. It wasn't working when Aaron gave me just numbers.

It's left ten and right everything else. EVK gave me the correct one after trying for like twenty minutes.

And I tried looking for the safe numbers, but I was totally baffled, and I was tired of getting in battles clicking O around the floor.

But speaking of more help, I can't remember where that key was. The one you need for the temple of the ancients?

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

The keystone? That's in Gold Saucer, enter the Gold Saucer and head to the Battle Square. Up the stairs and to the right of the desk you'll find a place called "Dio's Show Room." Examine the stone upon the pedestal in the centre to trigger a scene. Agree to entertain him in order to 'borrow' the Keystone.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You don't even wanna KNOW how long it took me to figure that out...

><

I'm on the second disc now. I didn't get Aeris last two limit breaks. ;_; I've never gotten her last two. Sooooo depressing. Now I'm stuck fighting the ultimate weapon thing at Mideel or where-ever.

I'm probally not going to get past that battle for a while, all the characters I'm fighting with currently suck. (Aside from Vincent and Red.)

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

In my experience, getting Cloud a big weapon and upping his strength makes him a powerfull warrior. He's currently my strongest fighter. Granted, against single targets, but when fighting a boss he hits hard.
    Last edited by red storm; 03-20-2006 at 04:26 AM.

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Ai
    You don't even wanna KNOW how long it took me to figure that out...

><

I'm on the second disc now. I didn't get Aeris last two limit breaks. ;_; I've never gotten her last two. Sooooo depressing. Now I'm stuck fighting the ultimate weapon thing at Mideel or where-ever.

I'm probally not going to get past that battle for a while, all the characters I'm fighting with currently suck. (Aside from Vincent and Red.)
    If you are fighting in Mideel, rest assured this is a pretty easy battle. As long as you keep using your summons, and constantly cure, you will be fine. This is what you would call a survival battle. You last as long as you can doing all the damage you can, and after awhile he will leave. He's not too bad, you will definetly have tougher as you go.
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

People who want to join so far:
    1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Wow. It's ironic that I just found my old FF7 and started replaying it too. I just got Cloud out of his coma. As for the boss battle in Mideel, I had Yuffie constantly healing and Cid and Vincent summoning. I was around lvl 45 with everyone and I found it to be an easy battle. The boss has about 18,000 HP or something and the only major threat is his Ultima Beam. He also casted Quake 2, but I had MBarrier on all of my party members.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless111
    Wow. It's ironic that I just found my old FF7 and started replaying it too. I just got Cloud out of his coma. As for the boss battle in Mideel, I had Yuffie constantly healing and Cid and Vincent summoning. I was around lvl 45 with everyone and I found it to be an easy battle. The boss has about 18,000 HP or something and the only major threat is his Ultima Beam. He also casted Quake 2, but I had MBarrier on all of my party members.
    Yeah, the Ultima beam is his last attack he does before retreating, and it does a hell of a lot of damage. Just make sure you have healed your party as fully as you can before he does this. But, don't worry if one or two of your party members die, cuz they get their HP back I think right after the battle.
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, the battle was pretty easy. I'm almost on the third disc now.

Senior Member Taveren_Wolf is on a distinguished road Taveren_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2007 08:39 PM
    Threads

i'm at the final boss. everytime i go towards it, i get caught by the Gargoyle's L5 Death (it always affects me XD)
    Searching for the other taveren, but all i know is that they are out they're out there....... I will search as long as i have to.

Made by Nespa

Brother- Spirit_Wolf

Diabolus, the Archvile Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2011 12:47 PM
    Threads

You should put added effect-destruct combo in your armor if you have it. I havent played FF7 in a while but I think L5 death only effect you if your level is a multiple of 5. Try leveling up so your not a multiple of five. I may be thinking of something else so dont flame me if im wrong, just a correction will do.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord
    You should put added effect-destruct combo in your armor if you have it. I havent played FF7 in a while but I think L5 death only effect you if your level is a multiple of 5. Try leveling up so your not a multiple of five. I may be thinking of something else so dont flame me if im wrong, just a correction will do.
    then my game is wierd. i'm lvl 43, and i get affected by it
    Searching for the other taveren, but all i know is that they are out they're out there....... I will search as long as i have to.

Made by Nespa

Brother- Spirit_Wolf

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I never knew about that!

I'll keep that in mind for when I get that far.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

it's a very cheap technique to get used on

Made by Nespa

Brother- Spirit_Wolf

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord
    That is actually correct. Try using the Death Force enemy skill if you have it. If you don't, you can learn it by manipulating one of those black dragons or an adamantoise. It makes you immune to death BTW.

P.S. I can't believe you guys gave him the safe combination! Let him find it himself. Just give him a clue at least. You really feel good once you work them out.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

When someone asks for something, it is common curtesy that you answer to the best of your capabilities. Obviously, she did not feel the motivation to spend hours solving a puzzle for only one optional character -albeit a damn good one- thus we gave her an answer. I know I would get majorly annoyed if someone answered to my questions by saying "I know how, but you should find out for yourself." To me, they might as well be saying "I know, but I'm not going to tell you, neener neener neener."

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

It doesn't have to be like that. I mean, You might as well play the game for them too.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So? Does it hurt you in any way possible? Does it ruin your gameplay in any way possible?

Ai wanted to know the combination to the safe, unable to go to Gamefaq, she asked here. It seems only proper that those who have the ability to answer her question do so.

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless111
    45? I see why you found that battle easy. I was at 45 at the last boss. I spent more time raising chocobos than training.
    Gambling and racing the chocobos races was my favorite part of the game. I played the submarine game and snowboarding games a lot too. Along with the battle arena.

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, ya get more than just a character, you get Odin too, which you need to get the master summon, which in the end will help you beat the Ruby and Emerald weapons. It also helps you level up quickly, since he cuts most, if not all, of the enemies damn heads off. It doesn't really take that long, and could have been found on the internet rather quickly(square-central.com should have it), but I agree with Red Storm, that its not bad of her to ask for the combination. In the end, she could have done it by herself, but its quicker this way.

1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Diabolus, the Archvile Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord has much to be proud of Dark Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2011 12:47 PM
    Threads

I spent a few hours figuring out the combination. It sdidnt give me that much self gratitude. I would have rather someone else told me. It is worth figuring out to get Vincent though. I think his limit breaks are fun, even though they're hard to control.

Closed Thread

Thread Information